Search results

1. badboy001

business lawyer??

A partner and I have decided to open a business together, does anybody know a good business lawyer to sign legal documents ex: (ownership, 50%-50%, ect..) Thank you
  2. badboy001

Looking for a equalizer

show me what you guys got
  3. badboy001

where to get gauges installed?

i have a water temp,a volt and a oil pressure gauge, where can i get them installed around the west island at a good price
  4. badboy001

Looking for bluetooth headsets

im looking for bluetooth headsets show me what you guys got*tu*
  5. badboy001

Is this a fake AD? supra related

http://www.carsearch.com/785934.htm i found this one for sale while looking for a supra..seems to good to be true:dunno: what do u guys think?
  6. badboy001

Quick question- glow in the dark bowling or mini golf??

where in montreal is there glow in the dark bowling or mini golf thx:bigup:
  7. badboy001

best h.i.d kit?

like the title says which are the best h.i.d kits out here? is there any difference between the brands? im looking for a 10 000k or 13 000k kit thx
  8. badboy001

Quick Question: Lowering springs

which shops carries Intrax Lowering springs in montreal? let me know thx:bigup:
  9. badboy001

favorite strip club in montreal?

well some friends and i are deciding what do to tonite for his birthday, just wanted to know which strip clubs would u guys suggest...contact/non-contact?
  10. badboy001

quick question! fido/rogers

i would like to know if its possible to block a phone number from calling my phone?..its not private i have the phone number
  11. badboy001

help bass cutting..

i currently have 2-12"L7 and 2-500.2 bridged to 4 ohms powering the subs..last nite i was playing my system and the bass just started cutting..stoped for like 2-3 sec n then it came back on..im 100% sure the amp was going into protection mode but what was causing it? the gains are at 3 and the...
  12. badboy001

Sony Cyber-Shot dscp52 (3.2 Megapixels)

The DSC-P52 offers 3.2 megapixel effective resolution, 2x optical zoom, 0 to 3.2 Smart Zoom (at VGA size), and Sony features that make it easier than ever to take digital photos with point-and-shoot ease. From 16-frame multi-burst, MPEG movie mod - 3.3 Megapixels - 2 X Optical Zoom , 3.2 X...
  13. badboy001

2006 civic sedan springs?

i just got a new civic sedan and the first thing i want to do is lower the car, is there even springs availble for it yet? if yes, which ones and whats the lowest drop, thx
  14. badboy001

How many accidents do you think will happen tonight??

so how many accidents do u think r going to happen after the movie tonight?..i alredy saw one going 40 east..3 cars..sliver prelude front end is finished..an upside down truck..and another car cudnt rly tell..
  15. badboy001

bolt size

on the car the bolts for the wheels are 5x114 but the wheels i want to buy are 5x120 what should i do? is it expensive to change all the nuts on all 4 wheels
  16. badboy001

custom angel eyes??

is there anyone that can do custom angel eyes??
  17. badboy001

wtb automatic honda!

im looking for a car for my sister, it has to be automatic! umm 2000+ honda,in good condition! plz post wtv u have for sale thanks!:dunno:
  18. badboy001

Check out this guy's game room!!

http://www.peterhirschberg.com/arcade/gameroom.htm
  19. badboy001

Fta receiver

im looking for an fta receiver, im completely new to this so i need everything receiver, dish and if anyone is willing to teach me how to program the receiver?:dunno:
  20. badboy001

quick question- whey protein

can whey protein be expired???:dunno: :dunno: i just check on one of my bottles and theres no date on it
Back