Search results

1. tommyz24

Local 1972 Porsche 911 up for auction

Just in case somebody is looking for a longhood 911, this is up for auction and it's local. https://ahouseofcars.com/auction/1972-porsche-911-t
  2. tommyz24

Wire wheel balancing or on car balancing

I need to balance some wire wheels. Looking for a garage that still has a bubble machine lying around in the back or maybe even a “on car machine” . I know that Talon tire can do them since they have adapters for the modern machine , anybody else ? Since we’re on this topic , does anybody still...
  3. tommyz24

Classic car thread ?

I was trying to find a classic car thread , i remember there used to be one a long time ago. Anyways , any younger guys driving something old . I don't know what the cut off should be.. maybe 1980 Here's my 1966 MGB . 4speed with an overdrive , generator instead of an alternator and Positve...
  4. tommyz24

Montreal 560SEC on Petrolicious

http://petrolicious.com/560sec
  5. tommyz24

1967 Ferrari 330 .... Ls swap...

https://www.ebay.ca/itm/282156374753 They even put Ferrari valve covers on it Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. tommyz24

Where to buy appliances ... And who would make me a better deal ?

So I need to buy washer , dryer, stove, fridge , dishwasher. For the actual price of the appliances I know I can just do my homework and price match . I was just wondering who do you think gives the best prices and service on the extended warranty and who do you think would make me a better...
  7. tommyz24

Holy Craigslist find!

I can tell you at about 110 mp/h ~ 170km/h it's fucken magic
  8. tommyz24

Montreal Bikes on Silodrome

http://silodrome.com/bmw-r-ninet-motorcycle/
  9. tommyz24

New Ferrari GTC4 Lusso (replacement to the FF)

grand touring coupe 4 wheel drive luxurious.. agreed terrible name ... i'm guessing they want to pay hommage to the 250 and 330 of the 60s.... but for me a Lusso ferrari will always be this...
  10. tommyz24

NON CONFIRMER: Volkswagen pourrait revendre Lamborghini, Bentley ou Ducati

techwise Lambo needs vw money to compete against ferrari . But ever since they bought them Ferrari has them beat on design. Murci-gallard-avent-hurac...all fucken ugly. The big v12 cars are so wide and bulky. A countach wasn't that big of a car, it just looks big in pictures .
  11. tommyz24

Site to put in your income and taxes to see what you have to pay?

I remember seeing this somewhere . It's a website that you enter your income and it asks you how much taxes you've paid along with some basic questions to give you a ballpark estimate on what you have to pay or get back... Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  12. tommyz24

Classic car collection in winnipeg Kijiji find.

http://www.kijiji.ca/v-classic-cars/winnipeg/classic-cars-for-sale/1111832839?enableSearchNavigationFlag=true I like the Plymouth business man coupe, Jay Leno did a video on one also. That pre war buick is really something special
  13. tommyz24

Question about sending your child to english school

Does anybody know what the laws are for sending your kid to english elementary. Does one of the parents have to have gone. What if the parents didn't go but the grandparent did. Also if it's a no , is there a form that you can send in?
  14. tommyz24

I saw a "Halloween" civic

What the heck is going on here? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  15. tommyz24

Where can I download Jay lenos new show on cnbc?

I checked my usual sites and found nothing
  16. tommyz24

How to buy a used iPad without being screwed over

Ok boys so I want to buy an iPad Air 2. Now if I buy from kijiji how can I know if it's bricked or stolen or if the ime number is flagged . Basically I don't want to get screwed ... Yet I still would like to save 200$ instead of buying it from the evil Apple empire . Of course other than usual...
  17. tommyz24

What's the deal with petes superbike?

So it used to be a store but now it's only online? Can you physically go and pick up anything , or they just ship it ? I called but you can't speak to anybody so I left them an email .. Didn't get back to me yet . I'll give it a few days . The prices on tires are killer though. Sent from my...
  18. tommyz24

LOST DOG..please help. Laval

So last night my dog heard some fireworks , got scared and ran out the front door, we only noticed until later. Ran to the park and a couple supposedly found her and took her. They had a gray/black toyota hatchback. (this is what my neighbors told me) . She's 14yrs old and is very frail and...
  19. tommyz24

Private doctor , full checkup?

Hey guys, I wan't to go to check myself out head to toe. Heart, full blood work etc.. Is there somewhere I can go to have this all checked out. Like some sort of private clinic that they can do a complete test on you. Do we have a sort of one stop shop?
Back