Search results

1. G

***Urgent - Need Fuel Pump Relay Today***

Hi! Does anybody have a fuel pump relay for my BMW. Mine is defective and i need one ASAP. I will make it worth your while. Please leave me your phone number and i will call you right back. Thanks! I need the relay: Relay, General use, BMW, Size B cube. Maker: Siemens, BMW Model...
  2. G

Electric Scooter 2007

I'm selling an electric scooter silver. Hardly used, comes with batteries, charger, pedals and 2 sets of keys. All lights/flashers/horn & brakes work and tires are perfect. $375 firm:bigup:
  3. G

17X7.5 Offset 40 205/40/17?????????

Est ce que ca fitte 17X7.5 offset 40 avec pneus 205/40/17 sure une Civic Si Coupe 1993 avec une suspention baisse? Merci.:bigup:
  4. G

17" Fast Virus 4X100 205/40/17

4 Mags Fast Virus et Pneus Wanli 17" 205/40/17 a vendre ou prendrai echange contre mags et pneus SIR 2000 15". Les mags Virus sont propre et na jamais etait battu, ce sont les mags de ma femme sur une 1993 Civic Si automatique . 1 Mag a un scratch, les pneus sont encore bons. Le bolt pattern est...
  5. G

DJ Equipment MINT Cheap!!!

I have 2 Numark TT-200's Direct Drive Turntables in NICE/NEW shape with new shure needles, never used in a club just a little at home in my basement. They are very clean and in perfect working condition and non abused, and hardly used at all. I am also selling a Behringer VMX 2 channel mixer...
  6. G

Looking For: Graffitti Background

Does anybody know of a nice spot with a nice graffitti background so that i can do a photoshoot of my car? Are there any spots on the west-island? It doesn't have to be a perfect background...just "ghetto" looking. If you have pics of a background or an area please let me know. Thanks! -gsbadbmr
  7. G

Kids Clothing $ Accessories

Lots of boys clothes (Jeans/shirts/pyjamas/t-shirts)sizes 2-3X in good condition. We also have a nice stroller which includes the car seat aswell as the base that stays in the car. Also an electric car (paid $100) with battery and charger in like new condition...hardly used and never been...
  8. G

FS: Direct TV System

I have a direct tv system for sale. You get the RCA box/football card/satellite and remote. Best reasonable offer gets it.:bigup: (514)-425-4444 -gsbadbmr
  9. G

Kingston 512MB SDRAM (New)

For sale, 1 X Kingston 512MB SDRAM. Paid $90 January 2nd 2007. Will sell for $55 FIRM. It is brand new in the box. This is a SWEET deal!:bigup: Specs can be found at the link below: http://www.microbytes.com/computer/ordinateur/product_info.php?products_id=12882
  10. G

Needed: Good Trustworthy Electronics Repair Shop

Hi! Can anyone reccommend a GOOD shop/person that repairs old Ghettoblasters/radios vcr's etc... I received my radio from e-Bay and the crappy UPS courrier delivered it in pieces. I need to get this thing fixed ASAP. Thanks! -gsbadbmr
  11. G

FS: Civic 88-91 Hatch Parts

I am selling a box of parts that i don't need anymore. 1 mirror passenger side 1 mirror driver's side 1 drivers side headlight with light connectors 1 passenger side headlight with light connectors 1 OEM corner light passenger side 1 OEM corner light driver's side $20 for...
  12. G

American DJ Mixer

Like New/Comme Neuf! $55:bigup:
  13. G

WTB: Records (HipHop/R&B)

Let me know how many you have and for how much. Thanks!:bigup:
  14. G

Winter Tires And Rims

I have a MINT set of black OEM Honda rims (4X100) with 4 brand new Wintertrac tires 185/65/14. The kit is in perfect shape. $275 Firm:bigup: Bonjour! J'ai un set de rims noir avec des pneus Wintertrac 185/65/14 a vendre. Le kit est comme neuf...les rims et les pneus. Les rims sont des rims...
  15. G

FS: Nice Mountain Bike

I have a 2004 "Kona Stuff" ( flat green) mountain bike for sale with only around 30 kms...basically like new. It has disc brakes in the front and back and a good suspention on the front. It has never been abused and never seen any water/mud or anything else...it's like new. I am willing to sell...
  16. G

WTB: Lumieres Xenon Lexus LS 400 OEM

Je cherche des lumieres cote passager et conducteur Xenon pour un Lexus 1998-2000 Lexus LS 400 OEM. L'argent dans mains, achetes toute de suite. Merci!:bigup: _______________________________ I need 2 front Xenon headlights (drivers/passenger side) for a 1998-2000 Lexus LS 400 OEM only...
  17. G

Pawnshops/Electronic Stores

Besides Comptant.com, what are some of the other pawn shops in and around the Montreal area? Are they any good electronic stores that sell used/vintage stuff? I'm looking for some older style boomboxes/ghettoblasters from the 80's and early 90's (am/fm cassette)...the really square 1 piece ones...
  18. G

Ghettoblasters/Boomboxes

:bigup: Does anybody here know where i can find some old ghettoblasters from the 80's, early 90's? Are there any stores around the montreal area that would sell these? If anybody here has an old ghettoblaster they want to sell send me a pm. Thanks!
  19. G

WTB: Old School Ghettoblasters

Looking to buy your old school ghettoblasters/boomboxes (80's-early 90's), any that are in great shape that work well. If you have something old sitting in your basement or know where i can find these please let me know. Thanks
  20. G

FS: Chlorine/Chlore Tablets (CHEAP)

I have 3 X 18kg (Large) containers of HTH Duration chlorine tablets for sale. They sell at club piscine for $89.99 plus tax which is OVER $100. Will sell all 3 for $150 Firm. If you want only 1 X 18kg container you can have it for $60.00 Guaranteed you cannot find this deal anywhere...
Back