Search results

1. gadha

computer parts: AMD 3800 X2, OCZ 2GB ram, EVGA 7800GT, PSU, Noctua fan heatsink

AMD X2 3800+ with original hsf and box $40 http://montreal.kijiji.ca/c-buy-and-sell-computer-accessories-Amd-athlon-64-dual-core-3800-W0QQAdIdZ310655187 OCZ 2gb ram pc3200 DDR2 (4x512mb) $20 EVGA 7800GT pcie video card with zalman cooler and heatsink $30...
  2. gadha

Pioneer Deh-P6900UB headunit USB w/ iPod control

$100 :yikes: Still have the orignal box, metal cage and the headunit itself. Retailed two years ago at $499... Some minor scratches on the face and the knob lost some of its chrome. But its still in very good shape!! *tu*...
  3. gadha

Jeep Wrangler YJ 1995 Vendu!!

Le body et frame est en bonne condition. Changement d'huile et filtre a air changé ca fait trois semaines. Les pneus et freins vont tres bien aussi. vendu!! Moteur: 2.5L Transmission: Manuel 205 xxx km Le 4x4 marche très bien... parfait pour l'hiver!! Pas besoin de pelleter :bigup: Extras...
  4. gadha

HTC Hero Black **Unlocked** $220

in very good condition no scratches, like new. fully unlocked, can be used with Fido, Rogers, Bell, Telus, Chatr sold comes with case, store receipt all cables, cover and car charger :run: PM me here and i'll get back to you, my phone is not working currently.
  5. gadha

Chrysler Intrepid 2000 $1800 obo

year 2000 fully loaded 4 door a/c, power windows/ locks and steering cd and tape player Ready for winter with winter tires. mileage is 210 k in kilometers. $1800 obo Please call me at (514) 803-1861 for more info Uploaded with ImageShack.us <br><br> Uploaded with ImageShack.us
  6. gadha

1L bottle of Grey Goose vodka

sold
  7. gadha

Iphone 3G 16GB Black with Fido $520

The phone is a bit more than 2 months old...but in very good condition. For pics look at the link below. SOLD PM me. Or just call me on cell 514-690-3230. Lowballers, dont waste my time...serious ppl only...
  8. gadha

Mitsubishi Eclipse 2003 GTS low mileage **$7500** - Lots of pics inside

2003 Mitsubishi Eclipse GTS V6 3.0L 210HP (very rare) Mileage: 44,500 miles (73,250 KM) Transmission: 4-speed Tiptronic Fully loaded.....ac, power window, locks, 6 way adjustable driver seat, mirrors, full tan leather interior. Power sunroof, outside temp sensor, remote key unlock, factory alarm...
  9. gadha

Toshiba 51 inch HDTV with HDMI *sold*

I'm selling my tv bc I'm moving out in two months. It is in good condition. I still have the orignal remote. For specs and picture please look at ths pdf file: http://www.ziddu.com/download/2330680/51H84C_spec.pdf.html Price: sold I can arrange for transportation for $30 extra.
  10. gadha

Alpinestars textile/mesh jacket black XL **SOLD**

This jacket is great during those hot summer days. In fact I used this jacket during the whole year. It comes with a liner. And with the liner it is like any other textile jacket. It is the best jacket to wear year round. You're good when it's cold and also not sweating your ass off on those hot...
  11. gadha

Alpinestars short textile gloves w/ carbon fiber knuckles Large *sold*

These gloves are great to wear in warm weather or during riding around in town. Very comfortable and also offers great protection. SOLD!!
  12. gadha

Shoei X11 Daijiro Kato Medium with Gold visor **$250**

I need to get rid of it fast. Top of the line shoei helmet :bigup: Never dropped. One nick in the paint in the back that was fixed. In very good condition. Clear visor is included as well. The interior is fully removable.
  13. gadha

Nike Roller skates ** sold!!** with pics

I haven't used them in a while now. They have the dual density wheels, soft inside and harder outside. SIZE 12 SOLD!!
  14. gadha

Weider Benchpress w/ 100lb weight ** $60 **

just moved to a smaller place...need to sell it ASAP!!! SOLD!! http://img228.imageshack.us/my.php?image=img2023ta7.jpg
  15. gadha

need oem front flashers for 600RR

I just received a stupid 48 hour inspection ticket :squintfin If I can borrow the stock flashers from someone just to pass the inspection it'll be a great help. *tu*
  16. gadha

HONDA CBR 600RR 2003 USED $5000, need to sell ASAP

Up for sale is a Honda CBR 600RR 2003 , 600cc, looks brand new not a single scratch, two new tires (Michelin Pilot Powers), maintained at Honda dealer, overall in very good condition, Mileage : 21000 Km . SOLD!!!!!
  17. gadha

Danby 10,000BTU vertical airconditioner $100

It's about 4-5 year old...still works perfect though. It is the vertical model that fits in the smaller windows. It was $550 brand new when I bought it. I'll post some pics tomorrow. $100
  18. gadha

renting a sportbike

Someone wrote about a company that rents out gsxr and cbr for around $100/day. I dont quite remember if it was here or m4e... I have searched both forums but cant seem to find the link anymore. :dunno: I found this company http://www.locationpropulsion.com/default.asp?idpage=834 It's not so...
  19. gadha

Bottes Alpinestars S-MX Taille 45 **photos**

Les bottes sont utilises une saison...a peu pres une douzaine de fois. Taille est 45 Euro qui est presque 11US je crois. VENDU!!!
Back