Search results

1. iraqimoe

weird car problem.. engine goes cold after driving an hour!

i was driving for about an hour, heater was fine and all was good... then I notice its getting chilly in the car... my car temperature dropped to COLD.. and needless to say, cold air blasting for the heater. coolant recently flushed, all fluids are good.. car has been well maintained... i'm...
  2. iraqimoe

www.mtlautoprix.com ... anyone buy a car from here ?? pretty cheap

any comments??? the cars seem to be pretty fairly priced... http://www.mtlautoprix.com
  3. iraqimoe

carfax anyone??? the old threads are.... old :P

hey guys, all the old carfax threads are expired.. anyone could do a carfax for me? PM me your price and I will paypal it over to you... obviously I wownt pay 20$ tho :P VIN: WBABD53444PD95371 thanks
  4. iraqimoe

2002 C32 AMG review? anyone own this car.. experience?

sup guys theres a 2002 C32 AMG goin for 30k$ i was wondering if anyone has any experience with this car? and if there are any major issues pertaining to it? i heard theres a lot of problems like sunroof, etc.. lemme kno... thanks, mo
  5. iraqimoe

Testing water... 1998 Nissan Maxima SE

sup.. 1998 Maxima SE Fully Loaded (Automatic) -Aftermarket exhaust installed, not loud, has a very nice sound (I still have the original muffler lying around in my garage) -New tires (less than a month old.. Uniroyal Tiger Paws) -Leather Seats -Seat warmers -Wing -AC -Alarm -Bose Sound system...
  6. iraqimoe

Home security system

Ok since my house got robbed, im gonna try to set up a security system... I have on for the basement consisting of computers and webcams running on motion detector software and upload pics of any movements directly to a remote server in case the actual computer gets jacked... but obviously...
  7. iraqimoe

My house just got robbed

Im gonna ****in kill someone EVERYTHIN is ****ing gone please if anyone hears about someone selling a fujitsu laptop or an apple laptop let me know ****in big reward keep your ears peeled
  8. iraqimoe

concordia bomb threat

they just received a package by mail apparently... evacuated everything untill guy.... crazyyyy
  9. iraqimoe

Car break in - LINCOLN BUILDING PARKING (near concordia)

Hey everyone, well i park at the lincoln building on guy, near concordia... I know a lot of you guys park there too... well today around midnight i walked back to my car, just to find the passenger window smashed!!! i couldnt believe it... so freakin pissed off... all that was stolen is a...
  10. iraqimoe

1988 Modified Ford Mustang 5.0GT

This car is in mint condition, 170 000km on it, dropped and has a couple of mods... It is my friends car, so any questions, just PM me... asking 9500$ ... this car is FAST... 300HP fully loaded, cam, H-pipe, flowmaster, gear 3.55, strobe light, new tires, Emerald green paint, sound system...
  11. iraqimoe

How much will it cost to fix this...

pretty crappy :( ugly dent!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! anyone know wheres the best place and an estimate of what it will cost? thanks....
  12. iraqimoe

One of the first Z4's in mtl

pretty cool car... nice details...
  13. iraqimoe

Some fairly new pics [LEX SC400, 5 Series, G35]

Here are some shots of the Lex, G35 and 5 series... hopefully @ lafleurs when it gets warm.... the lex pics were taken a few hours ago.... turbo will be installed soon... the pics arent that great because the garage is too dark...... & everyones busy during the day.... any comments?
  14. iraqimoe

A warning that our roads are still slippery! (Accident)

this was taken about an hour ago, the girl who was driving the flipped over car got out okay thank god.... i'm glad no one was hurt.... guys..... drive SLOW! and BE CAREFUL!
  15. iraqimoe

Iraqi rap

http://pages.infinit.net/iraqimoe/track1.mp3 this track was made by these iraqi guys from concordia.... please dont turn this into another 20 page argument..... thanks
  16. iraqimoe

March againt war (MTL)

who went?
  17. iraqimoe

lol.... funny comic.....

18. iraqimoe

Dr. Evil - Hard knock life

has anyone checked this video out?????? haha its tooooo funny...... download it off kazaa...... hilarious
  19. iraqimoe

Newsest addition to our 'soon to be' crew

finally got a pic of the g35... amazing.. 6 speed... first one in mtl... verrrrrrrrrry impressive acceleration.... sick interiour.... mods coming up for the car (summer): chip, exhaust, drop im gonna take pics of the 300zx and the SC400 soon....
  20. iraqimoe

Nitrous Mini... hmmmmm....

More ebay "power"..... wonder if anyone tried this http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1874919810
Back