Search results

1. fromage

what do i need to stream my parents tv?

sup guyz so my parents still pay for satellite tv lolz if i wanna watch hockey next year, without having to scavenge for a shitty stream online, nor pay for gamecenter (black outs still apply fucking POS), is there a way i can say, on-demand stream from my parents satellite(SHaw direct)? I...
  2. fromage

Health insurance - common law couple

Soo... shit just got real me and the gf been living in the same appartment for 16 months now. legally we are considered common law... fuck off but anyways anyways, so now, because I have my health insurance offered thru work for a modest sum, and my gf does not have any insurance offered by...
  3. fromage

What is a parking spot? Landlord problem

Moved into a new place in July. I have 1 parking spot included written in my lease. The driveway is big enough for 2x2 (so 4 cars), but really only two people can park there because it is only 2-cars wide, and theres walls on either side. When I moved I was parking in what became my de-facto...
  4. fromage

Real Estate bros, i need an old listning

Sup real estate bros, I need an old listing. My grandparents had a condo about 15 years ago in Montreal, which they sold, and I am sure its has been sold and re-sold since then. I am very curious as to how it looks now, considering it had a very unique layout. obviously they sold just before...
  5. fromage

Who wants to play c/b calibre beer league hockey this winter?

Bonaventure Sunday nights 7:15 to 8:45, ref included C/b calibre hockey, adults only, good fun people including myself Pm me
  6. fromage

holiday pay

I get paid every week, hourly salary. However in my job description/contract, my schedule is 47.5 hours a week. 40 hours at my regular hourly rate + 7.5 hours at time and a half. My question, is when it comes to holidays, I am only paid for an arbitrary 8 hours for the holiday, whereas in...
  7. fromage

Intel q6600 3,25ghz/6gb ddr2 ram/hd4350/antec sonata case

Just bought new computer, selling my old one: http://www.kijiji.ca/v-view-details.html?adId=572969820&siteLocale=fr_CA&uuid=144a41b3-75c0-a20b-29b5-e967ffffe444 Special MR price $250 It's still a usable computer for light gaming and excellent for office and internet work. Sent from my...
  8. fromage

beer league hockey

yooo naggers im looking to join a beer league for hockey, A, B, C++ calibre, weeknights, puck drops before 9pm. either on the island of Montreal or Laval/North Shore. whats around ?
  9. fromage

Average cost to replace double garage door?

Got a home built in the mid 80s, double car garage, with a double wood garage door. that shit is fucking heavy. anyways, lately ive been having an intermittent problem with my garage door only opening about 1' off the ground, then stopping. the garage opener light flashes 4 times which means...
  10. fromage

broken lock nut key - need to find replacement key

yoo niggaz got some 7-spline lock nuts on my sister's car. on the nuts it says P1/2x1.5 so I guess its an M12x1.5 thread pitch or whatever. It's 7 even spaced rounded splines. The key doesn't have any part number on i and it's all fucked up. Can I bring the lock nut to somewhere and they can...
  11. fromage

cheapest place to replace windshield?

soo lebeau is going to charge me $800+tax for windshield replacement on my 2011 Scion tc. i got fucked by insurance(didn't have glass protection apparently so it goes under my regular comprehensive coverage which is $500 deductible). whats cheaper than that? not going to claim $300 on my...
  12. fromage

fucking demerit points system at the saaq

so stupid. i had my 15 point license for over 4 fucking years, then they introduce this law that anyone under 23 years old can only have a 8 point license, so i get fucked as im 22yo. just got my notice in the mail that i'm going to lose my license on april 19th. 3 points for crossing a solid...
  13. fromage

hockey proshops open right nao?

any decent hockey pro shops open right nao? i need my skates sharpened. most of the times the arena proshops are open until 9ish but quality sharpenings there are questionable at best. i usually go to hockeyexperts or rousseau and found them decent, but they have shit hours during the week.
  14. fromage

need psyc 200 notes or final exam concordia

title. who gots?
  15. fromage

Dad must pay child support for 3 kids that aren't his: Court rules | Canada

MONTREAL - A father has been ordered to pay child support to his ex-wife despite results of DNA testing that found three of the four children he helped raise are not biologically his, a Quebec Superior Court ruled. The man learned the shocking news after he demanded DNA testing when he and his...
  16. fromage

where to buy plane tickets to Fort Lauderdale or WPB ? cheapest possible

Im looking for the cheapest return flight possible to get to Fort Lau or WPB from Feb 16-24. I don't mind leaving from Plattsburgh or Burlington. But on Expedia those tickets are still like $550 tax-in, same price from Montreal. What happened to all the $99 deals I keep hearing about leaving...
  17. fromage

bus lanes on st jeans

18. fromage

Montreal motorcycle band

anyone know who these guys are? thats fukcing awesome.
  19. fromage

Vermont to crack down on speeders going even only 1mph over posted limits.

http://www.wcax.com/story/18936326/vt-police-target-speeders WATERBURY, Vt. - Safety officials call the trend disturbing; in the first six months of 2012, twice as many people have died on Vermont roads compared to last year. "Our statistics here in Vermont this year are really abysmal," DMV...
  20. fromage

where can i find these winged tripod bolts?

yooo camera peepz i got a tripod mount on my bike for a gopro/gps/cell phone whatever. i need more of these sort of "thumb" bolts, bolts with a plastic winged wedge thingy. it is standard tripod thread and depth i think. I tried Rona but they don't have shit. where can I find these? the 3...
Back