Search results

1. B

Read Wiper Switch...

Hey guyz, First off its a 1991 S13 Basically the rear wipers wouldent stop anymore cause the switch (the one right to the left of the HICAS button (thow its not really a button) is broken... I whent to my garage and he deactivated the wiper (probably a fuse) but he looked around and...
  2. B

AEM Short Ram install in S13...

Anybody have the exact install of an AEM Short Ram intake on a Nissan 240SX 1991??? If not has anyone installed it themselves and have any tricks to give me??? I found the install on an S14 but i wonder if everything is at the same place!...Ye???...Ne??? Anywais any info will be highly...
  3. B

Is RMR open on Saturdays???

Like the subject said... I looked on the site and cant find the info... I wanna go get a part they received but i cant go tomorow and dont wanna wait till next week... Karim
  4. B

Fully willing to get flamed!!!

Probably a stupid question to some of you but im gonna ask since im seriously starting to consider this... And yes i've searched and tryed to find out on my own... When u take out the KA24DE from your S13 and you put in a nice SR20DET REDTOP... Do u have to change the transmission as...
  5. B

Question sur Spoiler de S13...

Hey guyz, I was wondering if anyone knows how to remove the spoiler (shitty little warped foam spoiler) from a 1991 240 sx fastback... The reason I ask if im fixing a few little rust spots on the car and im getting a new spoiler...the thing is...I dont wanna get the spoiler yet since im SURE...
  6. B

Questions for the body work experts...

3 things... 1: Minor rust spots...Am i right to say i should SAND, then apply the PUTTY and then PAINT over...No primer or primer??? 2: Bubbles in paint, same thing, i treat em like a rust spot???...just sand em down and putty and paint...anything else? 3: Primer chipping, like a...
  7. B

Short Shifter for 240Sx

Hey Guyz... Im looking for a short shifter for my 240sx (KA24DE) 1991 and i was wondering if you guyz have any experiance as to whats better and what doesent cost TOO much and stuff... Also id like to know where i can get one... Any info is cool!!! thx guyz!!! Karim
  8. B

Ok...So here it is...(Nissan shops plz read)

Cite Nissan just called me to tell me that there where 2 problems with the car...GREAT My fuel pump needs to be chnaged cause its pumping 15 PSI instead of the necessary 70 et the distributor cap (right over the fuel pump) is finished cause its rusted and the wires are all messed up...He also...
  9. B

Plz!!!

Please go read the thread I just posted in GENERAL about my 240Sx HELP MY 240Sx is in PAIN!!! I dont mean to be anoying, its just this is kind of a big deal to me (i NEED my car) and i know u guyz know alot about my car!!! thx... Karim :(
  10. B

My 240 is in PAIN!!! HELP!!!

So i'm driving to my hockey game when all of a sudden the car starts hesitating (idle and all) I lie to myself and say...NAAHH...its nothing but EVERY time i shift, i shutters and can barely get over 2000RPMS...regardless of how soft or hard i puch the pedal... It really feels like the...
  11. B

Question for the ppl at Automotion...

Hey guyz, i own a 1991 240SX fastback with a KA24DE... A few weeks ago i had my car fixed (long LONG f****** story) at some shitty ass garage a friend of mine suggested to me and i got a shitty job (i promiss i learned my lesson) So anywais, they aparently sais my chain (timing) had...
  12. B

CAI in a 1991 240SX???

Anyone know whats the best air induction system I can get for my 1991 240 sx Of course im running the KA24DE and i wanted to know if there where any CAI outhere for it... I checked out on the AEM site and found a Short Ram system but no CAI... Anybody have any info about this...
  13. B

How much to get my mags painted GUNMETAL and WHERE

Hey guyz, Does anyone know how much it would cost to have my OEM 240SX 1991 mags painted gunmetal??? Also is there a place better than another??? thx... Karim
  14. B

A 240's request to the P-SHOP godz!!!

Hey guyz, I was just wondering if the P-SHOP godz could give my car a once-over Im looking to see the car dropped about 2" (almost gapless) and my OEM mags panited GUNMETAL...If you guyz could show me differant shades that would be great too!!! Thx guyz...Depending on how it looks im...
  15. B

240Sx Spoilers...

Hey guyz, I wanna chnage my spoiler cause its slowly getting to the point where my truck could rust... I dont want anything big...something that has taste...Any ideas??? Sites or cars u like??? Any suggestions will be apreciated!!! Karim
  16. B

Treating minor rust...

Hey guys... I have a 1991 240sx and the body is pretty much perfect... There are only 2 rust sports on the whole car and neither of them are visible... One of them is in the door where the articulation (for it to open and close) is and the other one is IN my engine bay right on top of...
  17. B

Rust treating...

My 240 SX 1991 has 2-3 tiny rust spots and i dont want them to get worst but i dont know what to do... Its not really rush as mush as the fact that the paint is lifting and making bubbles... What do i do??? ON the car ther is no rush....just paint lifting...but IN the engine bay i have...
  18. B

Smells like gas IN the car!!!

Hey guyz, I have a 1991 240SX and i just got my timing chain, rear-shocks, and fuel pump changed but i have a problem...a big problem... For the past few days it was working ok but yesterday i was in the car with my GF on the autoroute and it started to smell like gas in the car (pretty...
  19. B

In case u had not heard...

ECU TUNING are manufacturing a chip for the KA24DE Check it out!!! http://www.ecutuning.com/
  20. B

Nissan 240SX parts...WHERE?

Hey guyz...Im looking to start working on my 240 (just finished fixing all its little bruises) but i cant really find a good site for parts... There all from Japan and shit (wich kinda makes sense) Is there a site where i can sit down and look at parts wich i can actualy buy without having...
Back