Search results

1. T

2019 Toyota Highlander paint issues

So I purchased a 2019 Toyota Highlander from a local dealer (Spinelli Pointe-Claire). It was a demo but it was bought with all the warranties of a new car. Now I noticed a strange issue where my paint is peeling. This is on my roof between the moonroof and driver side door. The dealer claims its...
  2. T

Article: And the cost to repair a 2015 Mini Cooper Countryman radio button is...

So bought a Certified Pre-Owned 2015 Mini Cooper Countryman from Mini Mont-royal on Jean-Talon. Got extended platinum warranty for 5 years. Anyhow check-engine light shows up 3 days into my purchase and a radio button just pops off as well. Simple fix but since I'm under "warranty" I've...
  3. T

Are vinyl stripes worth it

Bought some vinyl stripes from AliExpress to install on my 2015 mini cooper countryman but now I dunno if it's even worth installing. I was thinking to install it and if I didn't like it to just remove them. But now I've read it's a pita to remove. Also not sure about their longevity either...
  4. T

Mini cooper certified pre-owned extended warranty

I'm trying to figure out if it's worth getting and if it's even necessary to pay extra for extended warranty on a 2015 mini cooper countryman s with 50k km. So the car still has 8 months worth of its original warranty. The dealer is trying to sell me a 4 year extended warranty for 3k$. But I...
  5. T

Paysagiste Mutti reviews

Anyone knows anything about this company: Paysagiste Mutti? xxx.paysagistemutti.com We are currently looking for a landscaping company to do our driveway and the front of the house. We got several quotes so far and this company was one of them but can't find any reviews which I find strange...
  6. T

Someone ram into my rear bumper should I declare it or leave it till my lease ends?

So someone today ram into the left side (edge) of the rear bumper of my car and no one saw it or left a note. I even had the store review their camera's but the angle of their camera couldn't give much in this case. So now I am debating if I should declare it and have it fixed by my insurance or...
  7. T

Steel mag repair

Just bumped into a sidewalk today eith the front right wheel. There is a little dent on the steel wheel but the actual tire seems OK and there is no air leak. Could this mag be repaired and should it be repaired or do I have to replace it fully? Its dented just at the edge of the rim... On a...
  8. T

best place to get a 2 way remote starter

I am looking for the best place to get a good 2 way remote starter for my Ford Escape 2013. Something with long range and a place that offers installation.
  9. T

2013 Ford Escape after market backup camera and remote starter installation

I am looking for a place that installs aftermarket backup cameras and remote starter on a 2013 Ford Escape equipped with the nav system (OEM).
  10. T

Spinelli Toyota Pointe-Claire new car paint scratches

Bought a brand new Toyota Rav4 2012 end of this past October, all seemed well until now. I went to get a car wash yesterday for the first time (no contact wash at the local Ultramar) and I noticed lots of scratches all over the place. On the hood, on the side doors, around the windows. All seem...
  11. T

Rogers Samsung Galaxy S2 LTE with ICS (UNLOCKED) 260$

I am selling my Samsung Galaxy S2 LTE with case and ZAGG rubber screen protector. Changing service provider hence no use for this phone anymore. The phone is in perfect working condition, no scratches on the screen (always used a screen protector and case). Also still have the original box...
  12. T

Mini Cooper winter tires, rims and hubcaps

I am selling my mini cooper winter tires with rims and mini Cooper hubcaps (set of 4) . I barely used them. All for 500$ Car was barely used since I used mostly public transportation. Reason for sale: I returned the car after lease end. Pirelli Winter 190 Snowcontrol 175/65R 15 Kijiji ad...
  13. T

Toyota Rav4 RoadRover I7104TR GPS unit (Group Buy)

Trying to get a group buy on the following unit: http://www.roadrover.cn/e/products_view.php?id=11 The original group buy thread is at: http://www.rav4world.com/forums/98-4-3-interior/92522-roadrover-i7104tr-gps-unit-group-buy.html#post939898
  14. T

Good place for tinting windows

I just got a Rav4 and want to tint the windows, something affordable and good quality.
  15. T

2009 MINI Clubman

NeverMind...post can be deleted...I can only offer this car as a buy-back not as a lease transfer :/
  16. T

Toyota Rav4 2012 lease

Just got a Toyota Rav4 on a 60 months lease. So here are my questions: Should I take the 5 year extended warranty? Is there a way to get the remote starter without voiding the warranty or do I have to do it with them at freakin 549$? Whats a good place to get tinted windows and seat fabric...
  17. T

Mazda MX6 lots of parts for sale! Lowered prices

Mazda MX6 calipers & brake pads (barely used): Link to my ad Mazda MX6 TOKICO Illumina suspension with springs: Link to my ad Mazda MX6 93+ Headlights (SOLD) and Custom Tailights: Link to my ad Mazda MX6 custom automatic ECU: Link to my ad Barely used (less then a month) 17” Voxx Wheels/Yokohama...
  18. T

Mazda MX6 Packfeifer Side Skirts and Rear Bumper ONLY

Selling the Rear Bumper and Side Skirts for 150$ I have other parts for sell: engine, borla exhaust system, cat, custom hood, tailights, tokiko suspension, custom ECU and more! Only one side slightly damaged:
  19. T

Grey Metal universal fit rims with Yokohama Sport

17" rims and tires (in brand new condition, almost not used): Grey Metal universal fit rims with Yokohama Sport low profile tires 205/45/R17 88Y: 850$ Go here for pictures: http://www.cardomain.com/ride/848584
  20. T

Mazda MX6 Selling lots of parts

Go here for pictures: http://www.cardomain.com/ride/848584 Ok so here is my list so far: 1) Headlights + Halogen bulbs + GTS Covers (one has a minor crack): 150$ 2) Custom Tailights (painted myself): 200$ 3) Full Pakfeifer kit imported from Germany (one side skirt lightly damaged from...
Back