Search results

1. Ae92Bomex

Mint Iphone 6 Plus Gold 16GB Fido

The phone is in mint condition, no scratches or dents whatsoever. The phone was bought back in November and used it a couple days, I realized it was too damn big to work with, I prefer my S4. Now, its sitting at home and used as a little ipad. It comes with everything that was included, the...
  2. Ae92Bomex

Can anyone refer me an electronic repair shop

Hey guys, I need a place that can repair my AC adapter for my LEDs. It costs over 100$ for a new one. Wondering if its cheaper to fix or just get a new one. Thanks in advance
  3. Ae92Bomex

Montreal Canadiens Fan Practice, March 31st

sold
  4. Ae92Bomex

Technine Split T 157 with Burton Mission Bindings

http://montreal.kijiji.ca/c-buy-and-sell-sporting-goods-exercise-snowboard-Technine-Split-T-157-with-Burton-Mission-Bindings-W0QQAdIdZ348449125 Call me Ron 514 655 9287
  5. Ae92Bomex

WTB: Rear Suspension for Subaru Legacy/Outback 95-99

Please tell me someone has some used ones laying around somewhere in their garage. Can be either from legacy or the outback for 95-99 since they use similar setups. Looking for a reasonable price, since its for my winter beater, called some junkjards and their asking some ridiculous price! Pm...
  6. Ae92Bomex

Spill-Free Funnel Kit for changing coolant

I'm planning to flush my coolant out before its get even colder and my heat is not hot enough. Ive been doing the old fashion way and hate it when things spill out everywhere. Anybody know where i can get this locally?
  7. Ae92Bomex

14" Winter Tires with rims cheap!

Hi there, i have 3 winter tires and rims for sale, can include the other rim if needed, blew up the other tire from a pothole last winter. The other tires are in decent condition and good for another winter season! Rim: 14" 5x100 Tires: Goodyear Ultra Grips 185/70/14 $60 its yours! 514 655...
  8. Ae92Bomex

15" asuna gt rims

Got a set of asuna gt rims, in good condition comes with 2 good summer tires with hardly any use at all, the other 2 needs to be change. Mags: 15" 4x100 2 Tires: 205/50/15 $100 Firm 514 655 9287
  9. Ae92Bomex

Solve this intergral!

For some reason I cant solve this intergral...... i really need to review some cal II, i use the basic methods but nothing comes through. 2x^2/1+x^2 detailed steps would be much appreciated *tu*
  10. Ae92Bomex

So where are you downloading your torrents?

I cant seem to find any reputable site anymores, all the good ones are either closed down or you need to be invited or register when registration is open. Ive been using btjunkie.org lately but they been slow with thier updates! any ideas?
  11. Ae92Bomex

Concordia Engineering Students

If you guys dont already know we have free access to many programs and software as long we are in engineering program. I need to reinstall windows 7 and totally forgot to save the windows 7 cd key they gave me. can anyone redirect me to the page or site where i can redownload it, I know you...
  12. Ae92Bomex

Mini-putt recommendations

Looking for a challenging place with some nice obstacles. Just recently went to the one on tachereau since I heard some good reviews, it was way to easy, the only nice thing is the setup but besides that the course suck! Any ideas mr?
  13. Ae92Bomex

Scrapping Car

Looking for a place to get rid of my car, called a couple of places but won't pick it up since theres no wheels, struts, just pretty much a shell. any recommended places would be much appreciated. :bigup:
  14. Ae92Bomex

FS: Brand New Driver side framerail 89-94 240sx

These are discontinued at Nissan. 100$ its yours!
  15. Ae92Bomex

Where to find roof rack wind deflector/fairing?

Anyone know where i can get this locally? I cant stand the howling noise my bike rack is making. Something like this Thanks in advance *tu*
  16. Ae92Bomex

Asuna Sunfire GT Rims

Up for sale is a set of 4 rims off an Asuna Sunfire GT, no major damage on the rims just the typical scratches, the wheels are perfectly straight. They are: 4x100 Bolt pattern 15" rims Comes with 2 good condition pacemark tire 205/50/15, a lot of tread left and other 2 tires needs to changed...
  17. Ae92Bomex

Need help! Looking for hose/tube

Hey guys, Im currently doing a project for school, and im in desperate need for a flexible hose/tube thats 1-3/4" in diameter and preferably 12" long, made of plastic or rubber no metals.... I already checked the local stores, CT, home depot, reno depot, rona and even auto part stores and for...
  18. Ae92Bomex

Question about the Gas Tank

There is a leak on my car from the inlet to the gas tank. I cut a off portion off where it was leaking. The questions is, should i be expecting any problems by replacing it with a rubber hose or metal pipe (the same they use for exhausts)? or do i need some special kind of pipe? :dunno...
  19. Ae92Bomex

Watching Baseball online?

Ive been using atdhe.net but it seems like no one is channeling any baseball lately, maybe since there is more attention towards hockey and basketball anybody know any other sites?? thanks :bigup:
  20. Ae92Bomex

Toyota Corolla GTS 1991 Full Partout!!!

Hey MR, I originally had plans to fully restore the car but it seems that there is to much rust in unexpected areas. The rockers are pretty much done. As for everything else seems in pretty good condition including: Fenders Doors Trunk Hood Interior All Engine Components Also Have 2 Sets...
Back