Search results

1. K

Texas Cars and Coffee Bans muscle cars

Texas car show bans Chargers, Camaros, and Mustangs Pleas to curb repeated burnouts at Houston's Coffee and Cars haven't worked, so organizers are trying something else
  2. K

MTL Public Transport Shortfall

Minister of Transport Geneviève Guilbault was keen to lower expectations in the ongoing negotiations to absorb the shortfalls of public transport companies. According to calculations, these organizations will show a cumulative deficit of $2.5 billion in five years if nothing is done...
  3. K

Quebec Lemon Law

Starting with the toughest sanctions first, Quebec’s new regulation states that, after three unsuccessful repair attempts in three years or 60,000 kilometres (whichever comes first), buyers of new vehicles struggling with what seems to be a “citron” can now apply to the courts to have the sale...
  4. K

Israel vs Hamas

So hopefully an admin can move all the posts here from the Ukraine/Russia thread as Hamas decided to tell Russia hold my beer. To continue where the other thread is Israel an Hamas are blaming each other while neighboring countries and allies of each side are going on whatever information each...
  5. K

LOL Dodge stealth from AWD coupe to 7 Seater

2025 Dodge Stealth: All About the 3-Row Durango Replacement Yes, the Stealth is now an SUV—and it brings Dodge’s big one into the modern era. https://www.motortrend.com/news/future-cars-2025-dodge-stealth-durango-suv-replacement/amp/
  6. K

*2004 Sentra SER SpecV STOLEN*

Hello Everyone my beloved car that I have owned for 18 years was stolen from in front of my house. Its a 2004 Nissan Sentra SpecV in Volcanic Orange. It's a one of a kind. Please keep your eyes opened for it. Its not hard to spot and you can hear it a mile away! I am not angry right now i am...
  7. K

Milwaukee M18 impact defect

So a few weeks ago there was a discussion about Milwaukee impacts. Now there is a new version of the 1/2 inch M18 2767-20 impact which apparently dies after a couple of uses. It's not a fluke either. one guy killed 7 of them in a home depot parking lot trying to take lug nuts if his car, and...
  8. K

GM bringing back old namesake? Mullets Rejoice

https://gmauthority.com/blog/2022/08/gm-files-to-trademark-chevrolet-cavalier-2/ General Motors has filed to trademark the Chevrolet Cavalier name, GM Authority has learned. Filed on August 26th, 2022 with the United States Patent and Trademark Office (USPTO), the application is assigned...
  9. K

Shelby GT500 Code Red 1300HP

https://www.motor1.com/news/605858/shelby-gt500-code-red-production/ 😭😭😭 Money can't buy happiness but it can buy this car!
  10. K

QR25 Engine Overheating

Hey Guys, just had a bad experience on the 40. My 2004 Sentra Spec V started overheating after a few minutes of driving. Right now I think it's related to a stuck thermostat. I didn't get a chance to check it yet. Car starting bucking noticed temperature gauge was through the roof. Pulled over...
  11. K

2016 Nissan Rogue SV AWD

Année: 2016 (Bought 2017) Marque: Nissan Modèle Rogue SV AWD Couleur: Pearl White Kilometres: 105000 Auto/Manuel: Automatic/CVT Condition: Very good (no scratches or dings) Raison de la vente: Buying a new car Options: Tech Package including heated seats, heated mirrors, navigation, bluetooth...
  12. K

2017-19 Honda CRV 1.5L too small for Winter

So it seems that not all Hondas are great Canadian cars. The car does not heat up in winter and Honda says the engine is too small for our weather. https://www.cbc.ca/news/business/honda-crv-civic-heater-1.5960676
  13. K

Neo Chrome Headlight Tint

Hey Guys What are your thoughts on the Neo Chrome Headlight Tints. See a lot Euro Fans put them on their cars. Not sure if its even legal? It must reduce the light output quite a bit no? Thanks
  14. K

Wheel Shop Recommendation

Hey Everyone, Any recommendations for a good wheel shop. I know I can buy online but I'd rather go somewhere that I can actually seesomebody in case of any issues. I know a lot of places sell Fastco wheels but I am looking for something a bit higher end. There are a lot of brands available in...
  15. K

2015 Nissan Micra

Hi All My sister is selling her 2015 Nissan Micra, see details below (car is in Gatineau): -Price: 6000$ -Manual transmission -Approximately 125,000 km -Colour: Caspian Sea -Electric windows and mirrors -Heated mirrors and rear-view camera -Air conditioning, Bluetooth, USB port -Orbit one-way...
  16. K

California to ban all brand new gas cars by 2035

The governor of California just announced he wants to ban all sales of brand new gasoline cars by 2035
  17. K

EV Section

Hey Danny With all the new EV's coming out in the next 5 years, what do you think of adding an EV only section? Especially with the popularity of Tesla might not be a bad idea?
  18. K

Ford Customer Service / Service a Clientele Ford

Hey Guys I just wanted to know if any of you or any of your friends, family have had any horror stories with Ford Dealers? I've heard stories about many dealerships but not much about Ford. Considering maybe buying one soon. Thanks Je voulais juste savoir si l'un d'entre vous ou l'un de vos...
  19. K

Is Ford dieing before Nissan?

Ford was in the middle of a restructure to manufacture in china when the pandemic began and their stocks reflect their financisl issues. Now a hurricane wiped out BornWagner the manufacturer of their F series transfer cases. They have had a lot of bad luck recently and they're stuck.
  20. K

Carlos Ghosn Nissan/Renault Chaiman Arrested

https://www.theguardian.com/business/2018/nov/20/carlos-ghosn-renault-nissan-arrested-japan They dont mess around in Japan! That was fast. He didnt last long.
Back