Search results

1. SRB-TEAM

Un vol de véhicule se termine en attaque à la machette à Boisbriand

https://www.tvanouvelles.ca/2023/10/24/en-video-un-vol-de-vehicule-degenere-completement-a-boisbriand hope more and more ppl gonna realize that its time to defend themselves cuz clearly in last few weeks what going on in port of montreal and with amounts of car get stolen every day : garbage...
  2. SRB-TEAM

Maison a vendre sans terrain ?

temps en temps je tombes sur les annonces de meme et chaque fois je pose question : est ce qu il y a vraiment qqun qui va payer 30 000$ pour apres payer au moins 30-50 000$ de plus pour demenager un maison de meme sur terrain a toi ? Me semble c est proprio qui doit payer 30 000$ pour que qqun...
  3. SRB-TEAM

citroen ds4 fail rear door window

1st time see 4 door car with rear door window that dosent go down .���������� They just straight said f&ck off to passengers ��
  4. SRB-TEAM

Official Thread : Catalyseur/Catalytic converter

Deja qque année on voit des posts, des annonces sur kijiji, fb etc qu il y a du monde qui achete des catalyseurs . Il y avait plusieurs articles en 2020 pour des vols de catalyseur. J ai remarque aussi que s arrive pas seulement au canada . J ai vu un video sur youtube ou le gars a explique qui...
  5. SRB-TEAM

Owner burned his Mercedes GT63 AMG cuz of check engine light 🤣

story short, 13k km check engine light is on , passed by service several times, mercedes take car and give car back few days later by saying that they fixed . Same day , check engine light is back . 5 times for service , mercedes start to ignore him and give him some b.s story . He send message...
  6. SRB-TEAM

Water front property + sumpump at winter question.

Are you guys doing anything with your sump pump around winter ? Or its dosent change anything around year long? Tnks
  7. SRB-TEAM

Code securite routier complet .

C est ou que je peux trouver ou acheter le code securite routier qui donne tout les articles et exllique bien les lois . ? Merci.
  8. SRB-TEAM

Blondy trying to put gas in Tesla

There is you with big turbo, full set up , low compression 0-60 in 2.5 sec ,,,,and there is blonde lady with car over 100k .:run::run::run::run: not sure if off topic . but i gonna leave this here .
  9. SRB-TEAM

Product :Unstick stuck piston rings ?

Do we have any product in montreal , that you add to piston chambers and you wait 24h before flush it . Alot of ppl talk about Marvel and ATF mix . ?
  10. SRB-TEAM

Another Year -Another RoadTrip .

How you already saw by my previous threads , i love to travel by car . done florida side of atlantic ocean , done part of california , lil bit midle of states , key west etc . Few years ago i passed by Golf of mexico side and i really liked , but i didnt had much time cuz decide to drive till...
  11. SRB-TEAM

STOLEN Chrysler 300C SRT

Just to help the person . maybe someone gonna see something . srt turbo .
  12. SRB-TEAM

Machine shop pour refaire le block .

Quel place vous sugerer a l entour de montreal ?
  13. SRB-TEAM

Good Machine shop for boat engine ?

Guys , any good machine shop to recommend near montreal ? my friend need to redone his block for his boat . tnks.in advance. *tu*
  14. SRB-TEAM

Thread :Eyes Laser Correction ?

i know we had threads about laser correction in past , but its been over 10 years . who is done this ? how much you guys paid for it cuz prices go from 800$ up to 6000$ ? wat is your sugestions before and after operation ? How you see around the night ? Is it lights look as point or a bit...
  15. SRB-TEAM

Chien + vacine + states?

Demain la nuit , je dois aller au states et j ai voulu amener mon chien avec moi . La j ai su que les vacine contre rage je dois faire au moins 30 jours en avance . Est ce que j ai gros chance de me retourne vers canada ou avoir des troubles si dans les papiers ca va etre dit que les vacines...
  16. SRB-TEAM

Russian Truck + XM5 Everything = 6sec to 100km Sleeper.

Gonna leave some videos from begining of project till now . 1st video -- they didnt damage x5m by mistake, its was fake it cuz sponsor of this project its a Bank . Till now its cost already over 35k. They put everything from x5m , spend alot of hours to delete alot of modules that they not...
  17. SRB-TEAM

Question pour les Electriciens : construction et hors construction .

Un peu taner de chercher information et je pose la question pour ceux qui sont deja passe par cet etape ou connaisent un peu plus que moi . Histoire court : j etait dans construction avec CCQ et bien sure j ai mes heures d apprentisage avec CCQ . La j ai change vers apprenti...
  18. SRB-TEAM

New car lease in States --Pay per month and Return any time .

Was watching some youtuber and he get his car like this . 2017 Toyota Rav xle with 10 000km for 230$ per month and he pay via app . If you take same car but new new for lease its 320$ per month . Diffirance bitween lease and this new program is that you can return your car back to dealer at...
  19. SRB-TEAM

Someone else have a neighbors like this ?

:D:D this face . When you have neighbors next door who have a VTEC https://video.fymq3-1.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t42.1790-2/13916520_593524034142034_456895196_n.mp4?efg=eyJ2Z W5jb2RlX3RhZyI6InN2ZV9zZCJ9&oh=8f4ec7596cc3e214cb92cddafea9d500&oe=5A41C060
  20. SRB-TEAM

Looking someone to convert jpg images to 3d format .

Hi , looking person to convert basicly 2d format image into 3d format image . Its can be done from your place . we send you image , you remove all back ground (in most of the case) and you photoshop to 3d illusion format . (i need to see front and side).Then you convert to special file with...
Back