Search results

1. CrazyJohnny

Roadside Ass-sistance

http://www.spike.com/video/roadside-ass/3101845
  2. CrazyJohnny

Watch the Latest Movies Online for Free!

Yup, it's all free. Don't worry, you don't need to download anything to watch the movies and there's no spyware or anything that'll hurt your computer. http://www.movieforumz.com/
  3. CrazyJohnny

Useless Fun!

Copy and paste the following into the address bar:
  4. CrazyJohnny

LED Sign - Write a Message

Basically, these 2 guys have this LED sign hooked up in their living room and a webcam is capturing it 24/7. Whenever you write a message on it, anyone viewing the sign can see it. have a look lol.. To write a message on the sign: http://crcw.mb.ca/php3/ledsign/ledsign.php To view what's...
  5. CrazyJohnny

Dodge introduces street-legal 2008 Viper SRT10 ACR

More info/pics: http://jalopnik.com/cars/la-auto-show/2008-dodge-viper-srt10-acr-320554.php
  6. CrazyJohnny

Anyone else hear the Fireworks?

There's fireworks going on in Montreal right now. What's the special event today?
  7. CrazyJohnny

S14 Silvia transformed into a R34 Skyline!

Nismo GT tail lights 19" Volks (notice the red Porsche caliper) SR20DET Digital speedometer built into the rear-view mirror Deeeeeep Dish!
  8. CrazyJohnny

BMW M3 Challenge - official simulation game of the all new BMW M3 Coupé

I personally haven't tried this game out yet but I'd figure others might be interested in this. BMW M3 Challenge takes the thrill of driving to new heights. BMW M3 Challenge, which is the official game to BMW´s all-new M3 Coupé, features the original high detailed BMW M3 in all its...
  9. CrazyJohnny

Big Accident on Taschereau Today!

Big Accident on the South Shore Today! Spotted this today on Boulevard Taschereau at around 6:45PM.
  10. CrazyJohnny

Need a job this summer? Video Game Testers needed!

Volt Human Resources is currently looking for Test Associates in Gaming. Qualified candidates will test software from one of the top gaming companies in the world on current and next generation game consoles. Candidates must: Be passionate about playing console video games (Xbox...
  11. CrazyJohnny

Improving Your Gas Mileage [Article]

Here is an interesting article providing basic tips on how to improve your car's gas mileage. Some of you may think that these tips are common knowledge but for people that need more information on this subject, this is a good read. http://www.cargens.com/
  12. CrazyJohnny

Sticky Grafix in the South Shore?

Is there still a Sticky Grafix location in Brossard or did they move to somewhere else in the South Shore? I checked their website and on the main page, it says there is one in Brossard but when I click the contact us link, there's none.
  13. CrazyJohnny

My 2006 Civic Coupe.. *NEW PICS - PAGE 2*

Here are some pictures taken today:
  14. CrazyJohnny

DELL Inspiron 700m Laptop for sale!

The laptop is in MINT condition. I have been cleaning the LCD screen on a regular basis using the ‘Dell Travel Singles Cleaning Kit’. The screen still has its amazing, original shine. All the keys on the keyboard and the touchpad are 100% functional without any rubbed off markings on the keys...
  15. CrazyJohnny

World's Fastest Police Hummer

Even a sheriff can sometimes use a little help from Germany: Unusual customer requests are the norm at GeigerCars.de, Europe’s leading tuner of American automobiles. But the request from a Texas sheriff to turn his new emergency vehicle into the world’s fastest police HUMMER, represented a...
  16. CrazyJohnny

Turbocharged BMW E92 335i Coupe

These photos of an unmasked E92 coupe appeared over the weekend on E90post.com, courtesy of an alert BMW fan at an air cargo terminal. The photo car appears to be a 335, and should be powered by BMW's new turbocharged six (note the cannon-sized exhaust pipes and the extra ventilation in the...
  17. CrazyJohnny

FINA 200 Final Exam

Well, i'm writing the final exam for FINA200 this Thursday and was wondering for the people that have already taken this course before, how hard (or easy) was the exam? And also, are the questions similar to the sample exam questions that the teacher posted?
  18. CrazyJohnny

Concordia: What is your Major?

Just curious to know what other MR members are currently majoring in at Concordia. I'm currently majoring in MIS but i'm seriously considering switching programs (to either Management or Finance). I'm glad i didn't start those DESC courses. Heard it's freakin' hard. :(
  19. CrazyJohnny

Concordia: Difference between EXCI 251 & EXCZ 251

Concordia: Difference between EXCI 251 & EXCZ 251? okay so is there a difference between exci 251 and excz 251? :dunno: i just checked on myconcordia that EXCI 251 is FULL for all upcoming summer and fall semesters but for EXCZ 251, they're all available. taken from the concordia...
Back