Search results

1. lex300

Audi A5 2011 2.0T Premium for Sale

Année: 2011 Marque:Audi Modele: A5 Couleur: Noir sur Noir Kilometres: 43 900 Auto/Manuel: Auto/Tiptronic Condition: PARFAITE!! Raison de la vente: new car Prix: 31 000$ NEGO!! Lien vers kijiji/hebdo...
  2. lex300

Where to buy Dome Dummy Cameras in Mtl?

As the title says , im looking to purchase dummy cameras , yes , fake cameras that you just stick to the ceiling Im in the downtown area , so if any of you know where downtown or close to the area , i can find these , it would be greatly appreciated! Lex
  3. lex300

Breakfast place suggestions !?

Im looking for a good breakfast place to bring my gf tomorrow . I looked up online but not to sure , so im asking for advice here. I did l'Avenue a million times , tiffanys , chez cora , ptit cochon sante , did them all . Im looking for a nice little fancy breakfast place with the same kind...
  4. lex300

need your advice if site is real or fake

i want to buy a few items off this site and im wondering if its real or fake and if ill receive my stuff the site is www.replicasmall.com what do you guys think ?
  5. lex300

Match du Centenaire/Century Montreal vs Bruins Dec 4th 2009

I have 2 tickets for the Century game at the bell center Seats are Section 107(reds) , row C seat 1 and 2 . Im asking 500$ call 514-993-8526 before 1:30 am thursday or from 9:30 am til 2:00 pm friday . pick up downtown on st catherien next to guy . ----------------------------- Jai 2 tickets...
  6. lex300

Mackage Black men Leather jacket ! Has to go

Its a size 38 men (small and medium sized shirts will fit perfect) leather jacket from mackage . Unique piece . Its simply amazing . sold out everywhere! I wore it 5 times and is in PERFECT PERFECT CONDITION!!. Reason of sale : NEED MONEY! lol i bought it 720 $ plus tax in stores (about...
  7. lex300

260$ Little Burgundy Credit Note for sale!

I have a little burgundy 260$ credit note for sale . My sister refunded something and they gave her a 260$ credit note.. Im selling it for 160$ They have sick stuff at that store! Puma , adidas , vans , converse , lacoste , nike , and a shitload for chicks!
  8. lex300

Lucian Bute Wins By TKO in 4th Round!

Just read on rds.ca , Lucian Bute beat Zuniga by TKO in the 4th round and keeps his championship belt!! :bigup::bigup::bigup:
  9. lex300

2 Juicy Couture Handbags for sale

I have 2 brand new and 100% authentic juicy couture handbags . they're still tagged and wrapped and filled with the juicy paper . I dont know how to upload pics but I did manage to find them on a site , so here they are 1: Juicy Couture, Womens Accessories its 185 Euros!! thats over...
  10. lex300

Juicy Couture Handbag for Sale

I have a pink juicy couture handbag for sale . Its still wrapped with its juicy paper and stuffed with its juicy paper. I put it on kijiji looking for 200$ but ill sell it to my best offer.. here is what it looks like : Juicy Couture 'Heart &Tassel Daydreamer' Pink Brand New! -...
  11. lex300

Iraqi Hockey Player! Amazing Story!! Must Read!

Iraqi Hockey Player The Detroit Red Wings foreign scout flies to Baghdad to watch a young Iraqi play hockey in the new American sponsored league, and is suitably impressed and arranges for him to come over to the US. Ken Holland signs him to a one year contract and the kid joins the...
  12. lex300

Where To Find SuperHero Costume For Halloween?

Im looking for a superhero costume for halloween.. Superheros is the theme.. looking for anything , preferably superman since i have a little idea behind it , but nythng is welcome , even if its a superhero from the 70 or 80s.. Thanks guys .. would really appreciate the help as to...
  13. lex300

FS: Blackberry Bold Unlocked

Selling a Blackberry bold , its unlocked , so any sim card is welcomed its slightly used , due to unlocking and about 10 mins of talk time .. asking 850$ slightly nego.. Its a sick sick sick sick phone!
  14. lex300

FS: Motorola Q9H (Good deal!) Has to go!

Im selling my Motorola Q9 h . Its a blackberry style phone ,excellent phone . Its locked to fido , and its still under warranty with Fido for the next 5 months , (will give you the bill ) All it has are 2 little slight scratches on the bottom back of the phone , which cant even be seen ...
  15. lex300

FS: LG KE850 PRADA Phone 200$ !

Its a mint condition LG KE 850 (PRADA) phone , really slightly used ! not even 4 hours of talk time!!! still has sticker on it in the front It has really simple cool features , very slick phone and NEVER FREEZES!! could be an amazing gift for the holidays or even for yourself.. Its...
  16. lex300

Where can I find cheap tickets for vegas?!?

My girlfriend is going to vegas on the 27th of august and returning the 1st .. and i wanna surprise her .. (no , i dont expect a surprise when i get there , shes not like that ) so yeah , im looking to book a ticket leaving the 29th as cheap as possible and i cant find anything under 500 $ ...
  17. lex300

Big Microsoft Word Problem! Need Help A.S.A.P!

Yesterday , i worked on a paper til late last night , i saved it on my computer and went to to bed . This morning , I open it , its an ODT file instead of a word file and every time i try opening it , it opens as a script and i cant see anything and it keeps on asking me what script should i...
  18. lex300

FS: Samsung SGH E840 Gold

Im selling an almost new ( used with 5 minutes and 2 texts messages and realized that ill stick to my MOTO Q9H ) Samsung SGH E840 color is gold This GSM phone includes most of the U600's long list of features. The thin slider design is also similar, including the touch keys on the...
  19. lex300

FS: Moto Q9 (2 of them)

I have a locked to fido MOTO Q9 , with around 40 hours on it Its in perfect shape . Its has all the blackberry features also includes -msn messenger -microsoft excel, word, pdf .. the hole thing .. -Java comes in the box with -phone charger -car charger -leather pouch...
  20. lex300

Looking for excellent hacker!

Im looking for an excellent hacker. Someone whos willing to hack into someones email .. willing to pay .. PM me for details .. serious stuff ... has nothing to do with MR !!!:bigup:
Back