Search results

1. M

Question regarding warranty work at Mazda dealerships (paint on 2010 Mazda3)

Hopefully someone can help me with this situation. I have paint peeling off the top of my doorframe on the driver's door. It seems that the paint just didn't quite adhere properly to the edge in one spot, and it started peeling off progressively. It's a 2010 Mazda3 Sport, 7000km. The damage...
  2. M

URGENT: Need Wilwood distributor in Montreal

I ordered the wrong brakes calipers for a project at school (FSAE) and need to fix the problem ASAP. I needed the 3.25" mount offset Dynalite Single calipers and ****ed up and got the 3.75" offset. Does anybody know any dealers for Wilwood in Montreal that normally stocks a lot of parts as...
  3. M

Gaming licenses?

We're planning to have a poker tournament at McGill to raise money for charity (most probably the Children's Hospital Foundation), and need some information. We figure a good way to circumvent gaming laws would be to get some prizes sponsored (electronics, computer stuff, etc), or bought with...
  4. M

WTB - 97 or up yamaha yzf-600r (not r6)

If anyone is selling a 97 or up yzf-600r engine (not an r6 engine) or knows someone who is looking to get rid of one, I need one somewhat urgently. No need for rad, exhaust, intake or any electronics, just the engine itself in good running order. Preferably low-ish mileage. Also, if anyone...
  5. M

23 race tires - 13"x 6", 7" and 8"

We've got all sorts of old slicks and intermediate race tires we need to get rid of. Most of them still have most of the tread left on them, but are a few seasons old so the compound has gotten harder. They are all 20" rolling diameter except for the formula fords, which are a bit bigger I...
  6. M

Problem with electric trunk lock and getting to battery

My '88 325IX wouldnt start the other day (hadn't used it in a few days while the temp was -30ish) and I turned on the lights to check if the battery was cool (it was). Unfortunately, I forgot to turn it off and I drained the battery. Problem is, the trunk lock is electric and the battery...
  7. M

McGill Formula SAE party/fundraiser, nov 2nd, Radio Lounge

Hey everyone The McGill Formula SAE team (the mini-F1 style project) is throwing a party tuesday november 2nd at Radio Lounge in order to raise funds to build our next car. Cover is 5$, and any profit goes to the construction of our new car. Also, Radio offered us a special on beer to help...
  8. M

Need E30 hood emblem

Last night someone stole the hood emblem off my E30 325ix (in my own driveway no less). Anyone here have any that they are willing to part with? I'm assuming that any E30 emblem will do. Thanks Matt G
  9. M

Urgently need 88 325ix fuel pump

I badly need a E30 325 fuel pump, and the 750$ for a new part from BMW is a bit much. If any of you have an old one lying around, or know of where I can find a used or refurbished pump, please reply or PM me. Also, I've heard that a later model 325 pump would do the trick, is this true...
  10. M

E30 325ix fuel pump

Hey everybody My 88 325ix wouldn't start the other day, the culprit is the fuel pump. Wondering if any of you have a fuel pump for a 1988 325ix lying around (or any other E30 325 for that matter). New one is 750 bones and that's a good percentage of what was paid for the car, and not...
  11. M

b18b in a 92 civic dx (automatic, dont laugh)

All right, I recently picked up a 92 civic dx for cheap, but it's automatic. I want to swap the crappy d16 for a b18b, but i want to know if it is possible to switch to a manual tranny, and if so what's involved in the installation, and how much dough im looking at (installed and all). thanks
Back