Search results

1. E

Alien Blue reddit users

If you download the new Alien Blue (now officially owned by reddit) you can upgrade to pro account for free. This week only!! You're welcome.
  2. E

reasonable priced plumber??

Anyone know anyone? I need a small job done Downtown at a condo. Have a leak with hot water kitchen sink. European connections on speedways.
  3. E

The perfect green lawn?

Any tips or tricks? The lawn was never super well taken care of. Lots of bad weeds but still grass everywhere. Bought Scotts 1 step and some soil with peat moss. Watering 2 times a day morning/evening. anything else I should do for proper care to the grass to be nice and lush green?
  4. E

Central Vac?

Anyone know much about them? looking to get one and have no idea what's worth getting. Any experience? Best place to buy in the city? thanks.
  5. E

Alarm system + Audio entertainment for Food Truck. Anyone do this?

I need an alarm system and outdoor audio setup on my food truck. Anyone here know anyone that could do this?
  6. E

bye bye videotron

After PKP had proudly said he wants to separate... My money going to Bell. Rental property, My house, My parents house, a few people on our street. Everyone is calling today to switch. :2guns::zie::thefinger_red::finger::angry:
  7. E

Black Sails anyone?

So far not bad. If you like Pirates & Boobs, this is for you.
  8. E

Honeymoon Cruise. Travellers aware me your ToDo's

Just about booked my Honeymoon trip. In the midst of finalizing. 12 night Grand Mediterranean cruise on the Regal Princess. It's will be it's 3rd ever voyage at sea. For anyone who has been to any of these places I want to make sure I visit places that are a MUST see while I'm there. Only my...
  9. E

e-mail newsletter/mail list software?

Looking for a good free solution that anyone would recommend. thanks. mailchip any good?
  10. E

Favorite Podcasts/Netcasts?

Here are a few of my g33k ones I listen to twit.tv 5by5.tv http://foundation.bz/ cordkillers.com
  11. E

Connecting to my mac at work

What is the easiest/cheapest solution to access a shared folder on my Mac at work from home? Or even remote control the computer. Don't want to pay for gotomypc or services like it. thanks.
  12. E

quick question about phones.. Fido/Rogers devices

If I buy a Fido phone does it still have to be unlocked to work on Rogers? Also, If I buy a Fido phone can Rogers Unlock it or it has to be Fido?
  13. E

LF: Moto X Black (unlocked or Rogers)

Willing to pay 350$
  14. E

need some quick ideas for 50$ xmas gift (brother in law)

last minute shopping :( was going to get him 50$ Google Play card since he just got his Nexus 5 but don't know if he will find enough apps he would like for that.. Other ideas? He doesn't drink so no booze He's very pick with clothing so no clothes other than that, anyone buy any cool gifts...
  15. E

Speeding ticket question

Ok so I have a court date set for contesting a speeding ticket. I want to read the rules of what steps a cop has to take when pulling you over for speeding. He did not show me his radar gun and just quoted me at a speed. Do I have grounds to win? I think he pulled me over because I was flashing...
  16. E

Up & coming areas to buy a house?

Looking to buy a house for next year. Getting married and we both agreed we want a house. I have a condo and keeping it as a rental, so please don't say get a condo in so&so area... I do not believe in condos at the moment. Would like to be as close to the city as possible. Was looking at some...
  17. E

best place to buy suitcase?

Looking for a new one for my trip. Carry-on with lots of space preferably but not necessary. don't want to spend too much. suggestion?
  18. E

noob android questions

just bought HTC one on kijiji. the guy said it was unlocked. he had a rogers sim and i'm on rogers so obviously it works but is there a way to tell if it's actually sim unlocked or I just have to put another sim in? also my data shows 4G. i've seen videos where it says LTE. what's the deal?
  19. E

Road bike shopping

Looking to buy myself a little bike. budget ~ 1200$ I don't mind used. Found a Trek Madone and Argon 18 in the price range. Any suggestions what I should be looking at? Something on the lighter side. Medium frame. Upgradable. Thanks in advanced.
Back