Search results

1. goldpup

20" tires to go

Taking up space in my storage room, Wanli 285/50/20 tires in good condition as far as i know besides some dust. 120$ negociable. Pics on request if need be. they're on rims but one rim is cracked. Just want to get rid of them :)
  2. goldpup

Giving away kittens

[/URL][/IMG]3 adorable kittens, they don't mind being held and they use the litter box. They're ready to go now! Tried calling multiple pet stores and no luck. If interested i can send pics just leave some contact info and i'll get back to you asap trust me lol
  3. goldpup

LF 1 20" Veloche Ventoso

Looking for 1 20x8.5 Veloche Ventoso rim or a reference to where i might find one in the montreal area. If there's any other info that you need just leave a comment or msg me. Thank you :)
  4. goldpup

Kittens anyone?

5 kittens born about a week ago, checking to see if anyone wants one. Not selling them them, giving them away. If your interested let me know. Will have pics when they start to look like kittens and not little rats...lol
  5. goldpup

WTB: Technics 1200 turntables

im lookin for a pair of technic 1200s, anybody have or know someone who does? let me know! thank you!
  6. goldpup

Snake for sale!

I don't really know how much to sell it for so just let me know if your interested. Maybe you know a stripper that needs a snake for her act. Just someone plz help me get rid of this thing. Will send pics or if someone would like to host the pic for me would be great.
  7. goldpup

Sympatico?

If i cancel my high speed do they take back there modem?:dunno:
Back