Search results

1. CiviC_SI_XX

Honda EX 1992 - 4 door for sale

It was my winter car until the head gasket blew...... Not really worth the repair for me..... Quarter panels need to be done as well Black.... Need to get rid of it. If anyone is interested let me know. $250.00 firm and you will have to pick it up with a tow truck or something. I could call...
  2. CiviC_SI_XX

4 virgin festival tickets

Hi Everyone, I have 4 passes for the Virgin Festival 2009 show at Parc Jean-Drapeau (on the beach!). If anyone is interested, they are 75.00$ each if sold individually. $130.00 for a Friday and Saturday pass and $260.00 for all 4 passes (and you don't have to wait in line or go downtown to...
  3. CiviC_SI_XX

General Contractor Needed for Small Outdoor Project!

Hi, We're looking for someone to help us out with some backyard work! We want to add some privacy around the yard...... with lattice + framing. Fast cash $$$......... call if you're interested.... 514-463-3998 - leave a message
  4. CiviC_SI_XX

DEPECHE MODE TICKETS JULY 25th AT THE BELL CENTER MONTREAL

Hi... I am selling DEPECHE MODE tickets for July 25th at the BELL CENTER. If you know anyone who is interested, I have 2 of them for sale at $150 per ticket = $300.00 for the pair (some charge more!) Level: RED Section: 116 Row: R Seats: 5 & 6 There are no more tickets...
  5. CiviC_SI_XX

Quarter Panels

I'm looking to do some work on "Rusty" my winter beater. I need someone who can work on the quarter panels. Cut, replace ... etc. Any takers? FYI ... Red honda civic LX 4 door 92. Thanks:bigup:
  6. CiviC_SI_XX

sherlock security - dead man switch

My mom bought a used car the car has a sherlock switch on the dash ( keypad with green and red led ) the unit is wired with a car starter to bypass the code since the previous owner did not know the code. is this a big job to cut the relay to the ignition switch ? is there a way to...
  7. CiviC_SI_XX

Need an interior decorator??

**Mod edit: Advertising of services is not permitted without a commercial account. Thanks**
  8. CiviC_SI_XX

Car Starter and Alarm System

They are not working :dunno: ............ the person who installed it 7 years ago is no longer in Montreal. Does anyone know how to check these things? It's a one way alarm system that connects to my battery ....... or is it the horn. Not sure, but whatever ... they are both not working ...
  9. CiviC_SI_XX

Can Fibreglass be fixed/sanded or remolded?

Pulling out of my parking space at work yesterday, completely in space, not paying attention, I rolled over a concrete parking division :yikes: damaging my side skirt and rear bumper. STUPID STUPID :cry: ! Last year I spent an arm and a leg to have the car repainted and also installed a full...
  10. CiviC_SI_XX

Honda Chambly

Does anyone work at Honda Chambly ? Or know anyone that does ? PM me if you do .... gotta question for you .... Thanks
  11. CiviC_SI_XX

Looking for a General Contractor

Hi, We're looking for a general contractor, to do a few things around the house. 1 - Connect a new Spa 2 - Install a solarium If you want to make a few bucks (cash of course) call me asap! :run: 514-296-7129
  12. CiviC_SI_XX

King Size Serta Mattress

Hi, I'm selling our King size mattress (box spring including). It's a "perfect Sleeper" by Serta and has a pillowtop on both sides of the mattress (top and bottom). We bought it in 2001 and has a warrenty till 2011. It's in perfect condition and we paid $2000 for it. Asking 1200$ - We moved...
  13. CiviC_SI_XX

WTB - 17", black mags for Altima 2006

I have a friend who is looking to buy some mags ... *tu* Looking for black 17" new or used Thanks
  14. CiviC_SI_XX

NEED - buddy club rear bumper / side skirts 93-95 civic coupe 2 door

I purchased a bodykit from the states last year. The sideskirts are not for 2 door coupe and the rear bumper is not either !! these parts I have are brand new, and looking to trade with the right ones !! please look around and help me arrange something !! my car is @ a bodyshop as we...
  15. CiviC_SI_XX

Need advice on windows

Just wondering what you all think about certain types of windows for a home... The "French" Look OR Clear Glass Look
  16. CiviC_SI_XX

Best Tires for the Value & Price ?

I've had Federals, they were ok. They wear out fast I am trying to decide, as many people what summer tire to buy for less then 150$ each. what are u're opinions ? pros ? cons ? best tire - bang for the buck Federals SS595 Nankang NS1 Wanli S1088 Nexen 3000 Khumo Ecsta 711...
  17. CiviC_SI_XX

Best Body Shops in Montreal Area

Instead of searching through the 1200 threads listed on mr.com about paint and bodywork, I'm trying to create a thread where members can post up their contacts for good work. Good work for some will not be the same for others. However, please post up the best work for the price that you've had...
  18. CiviC_SI_XX

Few things for sale

Got these tables for sale .... 600$ for both 300$ if sold seperatly ... Queen size semi-waveless waterbed and frame for sale - white- 350$ Moving out, got some things that I need to sell ... very good condition 2 years old:bigup: That's the bottom of the table (4 chairs)... (puppy not...
  19. CiviC_SI_XX

WTB - 1.6 EL bumper - front and rear

buddy needs front and rear bumpers painted or not painted color preference if painted - primerose ( grey color )
  20. CiviC_SI_XX

Need Gsr Lip To Test Bumper Fitting

want to test a GSR lip on a bumper. It's not on a civic or teg. This would be a test only, no drilling, no mounting it could be new, used, old, painted not really looking to buy it, rather to check the fitting please get back to me
Back