Search results

1. Rob

2003 Hyundai Accent GSI Brakes

Okay i need to know if there is a good and reliable brake upgrade that i can do . It seems that my Lady has a really bad braking system on her GSI and she wants me to change it if at all possible . Let me know .
  2. Rob

Need Parts for a 91 240

Okay Boy's and Girls , This is not for me but for a friend of mine . I need basically the sending unit for a 93 240sx . We installed a newer gas tank last night and then foud out that one of the tubes from the sending unit on top is pissing gas . So anyone with info , or parts pls msg me .
  3. Rob

4 Brand New Shocks for Sale

Like the Title Says , I have 4 Brand New KYB GR2 Gas Shocks for Sale . Still in the Box never even Opened . They were orginaly bought for my 96 Protege . But i am selling it and don't feel like putting them on the car . They Will fit any Protege from...
  4. Rob

1996 Mazda Protege Lx

Well Like the Title Says . I have a 1996 Mazda Protege 1.8l Lx for Sale 148 000 Km's . Brand new Brakes front and back . 2 Sets of brand new tires All Season and Winter . Im asking 5500$ . Car runs like brand new . If you want to see a pic Go to...
  5. Rob

16 's for Sale

Ok boy's and Girls Seeing as the crap weather is soon approaching . I have some tires for Sale . They are 16 " Hakapelita/Nokian tires on Black Rims 5 bolt Pattern . Used for one winter . Pretty much like brand New . Cost me 1200 $ Im asking 400 $ If you are interested pm me and we...
  6. Rob

Tool Box

Just a quick question . I want to know if anyone knows were i can get a Cover for my Tool box . Like nothing too fancy , just something that will cover it and protect it from shit around the shop .. Pm me or just leave a answer here .. :bigup: :bigup:
  7. Rob

1996 Protege Lx for Sale

1996 1.8l DOHC 145000 km 5 speed manual power locks power windows 4 brand new all-season tires 2 brand new disks , calipers + Pads in the back One "mod": K&N filtercharger. This car is perfect for both the summer/winter. Reason for sale: Another car has caught my Eye Asking...
  8. Rob

Wiring Harness

I really need a Wiring harness for a 91 Si .. If you know anyone or a place i can get one Please let me know . Thank you !!!
  9. Rob

Exhaust

What's up Guys .. looking into getting an exhaust for my car . Something nice not too nosy . Im thinking like a mazdaspeed or something alon those lines .. Any imput would be much appreciated .. :bigup: :bigup:
  10. Rob

Value of used cars

I just want to know if there is a web site that gives you the value of used cars .. I know there is like lemon guide . But is the giude online ? Cuz there are a few cars i wanna check out and get the real value .. Just so i know i aint getting screwed .. Thanks :bigup:
  11. Rob

Looking for an Accord

Ok maybe this one will get some reply .. im looking for an accord in good shape . has to be 5 speed . don't really care about color . Looking to spend around 5-6 k .. Let me know if you know anyone selling .. I need something new .. thats not automatic !!:bigup:
  12. Rob

Looking for a Prelude 93-95

Whats up Guys . Looking for a Prelude .. or a 95 -96 Accord Older ones with the triangle rear lights .. Depends on the shape of the car .. has to be 5 Speed . prefreably in pretty good shape . Let me know if you guys know of anyone selling .. I need something different .. :bigup:
  13. Rob

Changing my Pic

What's up . I was wondering how the hell i change the pic or Avatar . Cuz im really bored of having nothing on my posts .. So any help would be much appreciated .. :dunno:
  14. Rob

Im sure this has been asked before . But how the hell do i change my avatar ? cuz right now i don't have anything and it's boring . So i want to know how i change it and were do i get pics that are small enough ? :D :D
  15. Rob

Looking for a Job

If anyone knows of places looking for an apprentice mechanic for the love of god let me know . Im getting really sick and tired of were i am working now and need to get some apprentice hours under my belt . I don't really car what it is small garage , dealer whatever , just...
  16. Rob

Parts for a Corrola

In case anyone is interested .. I have 2 brand new Disks and new set of Pads for a Corolla 4 bolt . I also have a oil filter .. Im asking 75 for everything or just 70 for the disks and pads .. Pm if you are interested ..
Back