Search results

1. hhh0505

Sale of car to someone from Ontario .. need info

So like the title says, I'm selling my car to a guy from Toronto who owns a shop and has his own dealer plates. Now we will be going to bank together etc , and will write up a sale contract . He says that he doesn't need to go to Saaq with me because I just need to unregister my car and he has...
  2. hhh0505

FS:2007 Acura TL Type-S **Fully Loaded incl Navigation**

Selling my 2007 Acura TL Type-S in Black, since i've gotta buy a home i need the money. Car has always been maintained at Acura Gabreil , and detailed every year. I've got 18 inch XXr 530's on it as summers and it comes with winter OEM Type-S rims. Car is fully loaded with Navi,backup camera...
  3. hhh0505

NHL14 PS3--> 30$ Brand new in plastic

Like the title says, if your interested PM ME.
  4. hhh0505

What shops do you suggest?

Just got some new rims and tires,looking to buy coilovers and have them installed. Where do you get your car work done?
  5. hhh0505

Home Alarm central monitoring

Hi, just curious to know what home central monitoring you guys use and how much do you pay? I'm currently with protrectron but been getting quotes from a company called Alarm garde, do any of you have expense with this company or any others that are good? Protrctron paying 20+ a month Alarm...
  6. hhh0505

Has anyone used Perfecttire.com or heard of it?

Hi guys, Was looking around for Winter tires and came by a Montreal/laval based website called perfecttire.com. Has anyone ever had any experience with this company or heard of them ? They've provided me some quotes but not sure how legit this company is. They only ship and they dont have pick...
  7. hhh0505

Fs: Ylod ps3 40g

Hey, Seling my YLOD PS3, i havent attempted to fix it. I bought a slim and its collecting dust now, so i'll let it go for $50. Its been opened to verify if Blueray is working , and its confirmed that it is. Comes with all wires, but no controller. Letme know if your interested or need mroe...
  8. hhh0505

**Help**Rust proofing leaking

So i got my car rust proofed and holes drilled.. Now the warmer temperatures , i have leaking of the oil from my trunk resulting in oil on my rear bumper. There are clips covering the holes but they don't seem to be doing much, has anyone had such problems in the past? If so any suggestions on...
  9. hhh0505

Pre-Workout Supplements

So do any of you take pre workout supplements? Like supercharge ,1MR etc. If so , which one? and is there any natural (none caffeine) pre sups you would recommend?
  10. hhh0505

Lip kit instalation

I want to get a A-spec lip kit installed on my TL Type-S , does anyone know anyone that has done this install before?
  11. hhh0505

Website to buy designer glasses

Like the subject says, anyone know any good websites with good reputation for selling designer glasses? (Not sunglasses) Iknow of Clearlycontacts.ca but they don't have the exact pair i want... Rep will be provided Thanks
  12. hhh0505

Why would employer ask for my degree for "tax credit"

My employer recently asked me and a few others for our degrees for tax credits apparently its a govt program? Have you heard about this before?
  13. hhh0505

Digging at Centenial Plaza Bell Center

Anyone seen this? There is a machine that has been digging holes in different spots of the plaza, mostly one in each corner. Sorta looks like a machine that pounds a hole deep to test the soil maybe? Anyone know if this is related to the condo project proposed by Cadillac Fairview...
  14. hhh0505

FS- God of WAR 1 &2 (NEW) and Uncharted 1 & 2 (NEW) for PS3

Selling God of WAR 1 &2 (NEW) and Uncharted 1 & 2 (NEW) for PS3 both are still in the plastic and are unopened. Selling God of War for $30 for both and Uncharted for $30 for both. I could work out a deal for both. MSG me or call me at 5147269846
  15. hhh0505

WP7 users on this forum?

Any WP7 users on here?
  16. hhh0505

2007 Acura TL Type-S

Got her in November 2010 , got her detailed by CelicaGTS (Alex) this summer and was stunned by the results. THis car is great, i wish i could have gotten a 6 speed manual but i had to go with a 5 speed AT for some other reasons. Love the sound and speed of the car, i def catch myself getting...
  17. hhh0505

185/65/15 Goodyear nordic winters on black steel rims for sale

Selling 185/65/15 Goodyear nordic winters on stealies, used for one winter . Selling them because i bought a new car, they previously were on a 2005 civic coupe. $350 Price is slightly nego Contact me at 5147269846 Or PM me
  18. hhh0505

New Montreal Metro cars..

You think it will be on time for 2014? They look sick,been in similar ones in India.. But still no A/c. Bombardier-Alstom MPM-10 (2014) Main article: MPM-10 In May 2006, the Quebec Government announced the negotiation of a $1.2 billion contract to replace the MR-63 metro fleet of 336 cars...
  19. hhh0505

ZigZag ticket

So i was on the 40 going west bound, i was in the far left lane went through the middle lane with my flasher on and straight to the next lane still with the flasher on. Now i remained in the far right lane and that when the cop saw me and approached me right away and pulled me over. Now the...
  20. hhh0505

Traveling concern *question inside*

So i'm headed to Miami tomorrow via Platsburgh, so i had a little concern because my buddy got a ticket in the state of New York for speeding. He got a letter in the mail this week stating he cannot drive in the state of New york, now will there be any problems at the border if he has this under...
Back