Search results

1. BooM

What do you think? Worth contesting?

Hey guys, So I got a ticket for driving on a street that is CLOSED (except residents, buses & taxis) between 730-830 am & 230-330pm due to a school. I honestly did not see the fucking sign but I was going to a property located in a cul-du-sac PAST the school and it's the only way to access...
  2. BooM

2015 Lexus IS350 VS 2017 VW Golf R

Hi guys, I know there is probably a ton of threads about both vehicles. I really can't decide. It's between an IS350 F-sport or Golf R. Both would have around 100,000kms, no warranty and both cost around 25k. I work in real estate, I drive a lot and I want something fun to drive. The Lexus...
  3. BooM

WINNER WINNER WINNER!!! Caught at 308 km/h in ON

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/hamilton/qew-stunt-driving-1.5563678 A 19-year-old man has been charged with street racing after the Mercedes he was driving was clocked doing 308 km/h on the QEW. "This is the fastest speed that I've ever heard of," said Sgt. Kerry Schmidt in a video posted to...
  4. BooM

BMW MAGS + TOYO OBSERVE like NEW 700$

Hey guys, As the title says, I have 4 BMW mags + 4 Toyo Observe winter tires (225-45R17) for sale. They are like new, used less than a winter. https://www.kijiji.ca/v-tires-rims/ouest-de-lile-qc/toyo-observe-bmw-mags-like-new/1314731943?enableSearchNavigationFlag=true 700$ for MR Mike...
  5. BooM

Pièces a donner

À DONNER !!!!!! Je suis plus capable de les voir traîner, venez les chercher, celui qui prend 1 chose, faut qu'il prends toute. Une bière froide de votre part serait grandement appréciée 👌 Headlights TYC '96-98, manque 2 ampoules Vrai cold air intake (va jusqu'au bumper devant en bas des...
  6. BooM

E30 connaisseurs PLEASE HELP

What's up guys!!! So my roommate got a hard on for the classic E30 convertible and sent me this link: http://www.kijiji.ca/v-classic-cars/ville-de-montreal/1991-bmw-e30-318i-convertible/1276775906?enableSearchNavigationFlag=true Not knowing much about these cars I told him it was way over...
  7. BooM

WTB: LSD lexus IS300 01-05

Comme le titre le dit, je suis presentement a la recherche d'un LSD pour mon Lexus IS300 2003. Si vous en avez un a vendre ou vous savez ou je pourrais trouver ca (pas Ebay) SVP me faire signe, Merci Mike
  8. BooM

ticket in the mail for 150$ for parking

OK THIS IS PURE BULLSHIT, So I was stopped behind a parked car on Rene-Lesveque like 3 months ago waiting for my friend. I WAS IN MY CAR! I understand if I was the only asshole blocking the no stopping zone that would of been stupid, but NO, I was stopped behind a parked car. So apparently...
  9. BooM

17" inch OEM mags Lexus IS300 01-05, PNEUS NEUFS

4 mags OEM Lexus IS300 01-05 5X114.3 4 brand new all season tires, 215-45-17 Must sell 600$ negotiable (500$ negotiable for MR) 514-983-8459 Mike Je parle Francais aussi PHOTOS sur kijiji, code d'annonce: 1153682572
  10. BooM

australian day time traffic drifting WOWMATE

http://www.driftspec.org/trending/social-media-blows-up-after-ae86-drifter-puts-lives-at-risk-during-peak-hour-kamikaze-in-melbourne-australia DISCUSS
  11. BooM

Ek Coupe, Type-R, Hondata, Dyno

1998 Honda Civic SI Salut, J’ai cette auto depuis 4 ans et je suis le 3ieme proprietaire. L’ancien proprietaire l’a eu entre 2000 et 2011. Entrepose dans un garage chauffe depuis qu’elle est en ma possession et jamais sortie l’hiver. Ca me fait de la peine de m’en departir mais j’ai...
  12. BooM

92 gti-r rouge 4200$ neg plaque

Salut! J'annonce pour mon ami. Il est le premier proprietaire depuis qu'elle est au Quebec il y a 6 ans. Malheuresement il s'est fait rentrer dedans alors l'auto a besoin de body work mais il a la majorite des pieces pour le reparer. Le prix est en consequence. 1992 NISSAN PULSAR GTI-R 116...
  13. BooM

Atlanta man shatters coast-to-coast 'Cannonball Run' speed record

Before the transcontinental race in "Cannonball Run," the starter tells the gathered racers, "You all are certainly the most distinguished group of highway scofflaws and degenerates ever gathered together in one place." Ed Bolian prefers the term "fraternity of lunatics." the article...
  14. BooM

pieces civic

hey guys!!! Dynomax muffler, 98 coupe with a 2 and a quarter 30$ BEAUTIFUL projector headlights ('98) to make ur GF smile uhmmm how about 40$ low ballers welcome
  15. BooM

pieces civic

hey guys!!! Dynomax muffler, 98 coupe with a 2 and a quarter 30$ BEAUTIFUL projector headlights ('98) to make ur GF smile uhmmm how about 40$ low ballers welcome
  16. BooM

snow removal question

hey guys!!! So I have a pretty serious problem. There's an alleyway in back of my house and the city told me that they're not cleaning the snow there. My car is in that alley and there's no way a 4x4 can even make it out. I called my friend who works for a private snow removal company to ask...
  17. BooM

Holy ship 2013

whats up guys!!! so me and 2 of my friends are going to this crazy cruise ship in the beginning of january, one of my friends coming, went last year and she said it was the craziest party shes ever been to. I'm SOOOOO FUCKING excited Did any of you go last year?? The tickets for this year...
  18. BooM

94 sidekick 1500$ neg

Hi!! 1994 suzuki sidekick 271 XXX kms Manual 4x4, 4 low, 4 high, everything works No rust on the body Cd player Hard top, convertible Summer tires on steelies + winter tires on another set of steelies Stock, never been offroading or abused, bought it of an old man Runs great, motor and...
  19. BooM

hey G, ever heard of rockabilly?

my good buddies band, they play at honeys in ndg every monday, theyre gone on tour for the next 3 weeks, if any of you cats want to come out n rock out MR style, let me know, me n my friends are usually there haha
  20. BooM

concessionaire auto et avocats a laide SVP

bonjour!! histoire courte: mon ami a achete une Volvo XC70 2005 chez un concessionaire KIA il y a quelque mois. L'auto se vendaient environ 12 000$. Il a achete l'auto avec une garantie prolongee (moteur, transmission) de un an pour 1000$ de plus. Aujourd'hui, il arrive chez KIA pour leur...
Back