Search results

1. Rocc and Rado

law student owns cops about carrying a weapon legally

thought i'd share with all the gun/rights debates around here... odman, alain, have at it go!
  2. Rocc and Rado

not for sale VW Corrado G60, disregard thread

no longer for sale, i love her too much
  3. Rocc and Rado

VW Corrado G60 8000$ (feeler)

hey guys, well maybe it's time to let go of the past and sink more money into bigger and better things i'm feeling out whether it's even worth putting my corrado up for sale, so here's the info: mostly stock Corrado, owned her for 12 years, never winter driven it, FK 60/40 cup kit suspension...
  4. Rocc and Rado

Hot Pit stop with Team RLL BMW @ ALMS Grand Prix of Mosport

Went to the American LeMans Series at Mosport this weekend and was invited to suit up and check out the pits I figured you guys would enjoy this vid of Bill Auberlen/Jörg Müller's car 55 pitting during the race
  5. Rocc and Rado

slappy slappy greek style lol

take a hard right winger + some dumb commie + a smartass bish and you got a morning show!
  6. Rocc and Rado

Phoenix Gold 12" x 2 Sub Box only 50$

cleaning up some stuff, decided to put my box up for sale since it's in good condition and useless to me now... it's about 29" long, 18" deep, and 14" high fits 2 12" subs, both sealed from each other 50$ PM or Post here pics
  7. Rocc and Rado

CPF National Powerlifting Championships June 4-5

@ Montreal Barbell next weekend, anyone interested in competing or checking it out check out the website for more information http://www.montrealbarbell.com
  8. Rocc and Rado

600W HPS light, ballast, and cooltube

great for a small indoor hydroponic tomato plantation included -cool tube reflector 6" -magnetic ballast 600W for HPS light -hilux grow 600W bulb ready to go, plug and play, 20 weeks of use on the bulb, but it is a high quality GERMAN bulb so it should be still plenty good... a few other...
  9. Rocc and Rado

RIP Len Lesser, uncle Leo

Jerry, helllooooo passed away at age 88 of cancer complicated pneumonia. :(
  10. Rocc and Rado

remote start, any christmas deals?

checked out FS, BB, and lazer auto for a basic system for my girl, so far 300$ is the best deal at lazer... can any shops beat this? just a simple one-way for a 2006 toyota corolla auto... or anymore suggestions where to check out? gonna call jd and autoson tomorrow...
  11. Rocc and Rado

anyone here powerlift?

i can't be the only one... :dunno:
  12. Rocc and Rado

16yr old gets gang raped at rave in BC and ends up on facebook

http://www.ctvbc.ctv.ca/servlet/an/local/CTVNews/20100915/bc_rave_gang_rape_100915/20100916?hub=BritishColumbiaHome&utm_source=ctvbc.ca
  13. Rocc and Rado

Sugar: the Bitter Truth

someone mentioned orange juice and it reminded me of this vid, opened my eyes... YouTube- Sugar: The Bitter Truth
  14. Rocc and Rado

Random little vid on history and etiquette

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/R4FZmvQggms&hl=en_US&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/R4FZmvQggms&hl=en_US&fs=1"...
  15. Rocc and Rado

top 10 "don'ts" when massing a la Poliquin

cool little article i'm sure will help out a few... http://www.charlespoliquin.com/ArticlesMultimedia/Articles/Article.aspx?ID=329
  16. Rocc and Rado

94 nissan altima, manual---500$

94 nissan altima, standard ---500$ or best offer was good while it lasted, but i fell on something better IMO so here's your chance to get a cheap winter car you can fling into snow banks and not give a fu(k problems: no radio 1 rear door doesn't open 1 rear window doesn't open needs...
  17. Rocc and Rado

please look inside: All of you go home and tell your mother you love her

my family has recently been struck with grief from the sudden passing of my mother. i would just like to tell you all that when you go home or see your mom or dad, give them a big hug and tell them you love them, even if you're having an argument with them at the moment... it's just not worth...
  18. Rocc and Rado

2x 1986 sciroccos for sale

that's right, 2 for 1 deal boys i have 2 86 roccos for sale, one for parts and one that runs, in fact it got me thru the entire winter and was loving it comes with 2 sets of wheels, 14" and 13", pretty crappy winter tires on both, but like i said it did the trick for me this winter, and...
  19. Rocc and Rado

music: Chronicles of Israfel

check it out if you got nothing to do, it's my best friend's brother's debut solo album and you could find some tracks on the myspaces i'm linking you to, lmk what you guys think, support our local talent*tu* www.myspace.com/chroniclesofisrafel ex-guitarist of Pulse Ultra, which toured on...
  20. Rocc and Rado

parking ticket, wrong car specified, right plate #, any hope for me?

like the topic states, says fox, but is a rocco, any way i can weasel my way out of this, for example i pretend i never got the ticket, and when i get it in the mail try and say it isn't me or something?
Back