Search results

1. dinel

Anyone with dealer license to broker purchase on copart.com?

Hi everyone, Title says it all. Looking for anyone currently buying from copart.com willing to broker purchase or otherwise if anyone has experience with a reputable broker please let me know. Thanks!
  2. dinel

New winter restoration project - recommendations for local services

Hi MR Currently working on another restoration project (1974 Mazda RX3) and trying to find some local vendors for a few things I need to outsource. I don't think there will be many local vendors for these services but if you know of any please let me know. Chrome plater for plastic trim...
  3. dinel

2011 Honda CR-Z, Red 6-spd

Année: 2011 Marque: Honda Modèle: CR-Z Couleur: Red Kilometres: 94,000k Auto/Manuel: Manual, 6-spd Condition: Great, small scratch on shifter bezel and small grease stain on drivers seat. Otherwise interior/exterior is perfect. No dings or imperfections in paint. Alloy wheels perfect with no...
  4. dinel

FS: 2011 Honda CR-Z, 6-spd

Année: 2011 Marque: Honda Modèle: CR-Z Couleur: Red Kilometres: 65,000 Auto/Manuel: 6-spd manual Condition: 9/10 Raison de la vente: Baby on the way, need 4 doors Prix: $11,000 firm First up apologies for lack of photos. Will post a few as soon as the sun comes out. Selling a 2011 Honda CR-Z...
  5. dinel

How to purchase via Yahoo Auctions Japan??

Merry Christmas MR, I have found the perfect wheels for the Cosmo! Of course I needed 4x120 in an uncommon offset so Yahoo Auctions Japan was the only source. Found a set of Weds that would match the car perfectly in my opinion. Has anyone here ordered anything from Yahoo Auctions in JP...
  6. dinel

MR meet my 78 Cosmo

Hi Everyone, Those who know me know that I am obsessed with vintage Japanese cars especially classic Mazda rotary cars. While resto-modding my S1 RX7 with modern S6 running gear I felt that I owed it to the Mazda community to find another vintage Mazda and maintain it as it came originally...
  7. dinel

Anybody have paint booth available?

Have a bunch of random parts which need to be painted before I can reassemble on my RX7 build but the temp in my garage is too low to paint! I used to use a friend's booth but they are going out of business. Any MR peeps with ideas on where I can get this done myself?
  8. dinel

Cant stop checking out this Ebay RX3

http://cgi.ebay.ca/ebaymotors/SUPER-RARE-RX3-13B-RE-TURBO-650H-P-9-50-QUATER-TIME-STREET-CAR-/221302876271?_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&forcev4exp=true#ht_31924wt_1378 Hi MR, Thought I would share this for any other rotary fanatics out there. I have always loved the RX3...
  9. dinel

WTB: RX7 parts cars

Any generation any condition. Pm me pics and offers. Thanks MR!
  10. dinel

FD RX7 Engine Parts

Hi MR, I have a huge stock of engine parts for FD RX7's. If there is anything specific you are looking for send me a msg or reply to this thread. Among the parts I have: Stock twin turbo's Transmissions All accessories Starters Flywheels Lots of injectors .. and tons more. Also if you have...
  11. dinel

Industrial parts cleaning, ultrasonic cleaning etc.

Hi MR, I currently have a few engine rebuilds in progress and a ton of rotary parts which need cleaning. Lots of rotors, irons, etc. I have a small parts washer which I used to use, however with the quantity of parts I have now it just doesn't make sense. If you have ever tried to clean all...
  12. dinel

WTB R154 - Any condition I will rebuild

Hi guys, I'm in need of an R154 tranny. Any condition is ok as I will be rebuilding and adding the standard marlin crawler upgrades. I'm located in Montreal but will travel to pick up. PM me!
  13. dinel

What ET to shoot for next year with current setup?

Hi guys, my car has been down all season as I was performing some major overhauls and upgrades. Next year I would like to take it to the strip and as it will be my first go at it I'm hoping the MR community can help set my expectations in terms of what type of times I should aim for. Also any...
  14. dinel

SPVM lurking at the end of my driveway with a radar

Hi Everyone, I have a long driveway right off of Blvd. des Sources. For anyone that knows the area, its the long driveway between the Bell Province and the single house right South of the 40. Anyway I have noticed that a few SPVM officers have taken to hiding out in MY driveway behind MY...
  15. dinel

Who wants my free scrap metal!

Hi Guys, I have a bunch of scrap hanging around my garage and taking up space. Anybody here that picks up scrap can come and grab it for free. I have - three transmissions - complete exhaust - bunch of brake rotors - big pile of randoms.. springs, alternators, starters etc etc. This is a...
  16. dinel

Welding sump onto fuel tank

I'm looking for any shops or individuals who are comfortable welding a sump onto a fuel tank. I would like to install an Aeromotive 18650 baffled sump. If anyone is interested please respond or pm me with time required and rates. On the Aeromotive site a PDF file is available with instructions...
  17. dinel

Parts for Sale - RX7, MSD, Innovate Motorsports, etc etc.

Selling off a few parts to help fund the completion of my project! Lots of RX parts and aftermarket: 2 X MSD 6A .. very low mileage 100$ each, 175$ both Aeromotive Fuel Pressure Regulator for carb applications with gauge 100$ Innovate Motorsports LC-1 wideband with blue DB gauge. Less than one...
  18. dinel

Sa22c rew

Hi Guys, Not too active on this forum but please take a look at my winter project and let me know what you think! http://rx79.blogspot.ca/?view=magazine Nick
  19. dinel

4 x 1600CC RC Engineering Injectors FS

4 used 1600cc RC injectors FS Lightly used for a couple 1000km. Model # PB2-1600 Would like to get 350$ for the set. Also have AEM peak and hold injector driver brand new. Asking 250$ Can negotiate if you take both. By PM please!
  20. dinel

RX7 Parts for sale - Apexi Power FC etc!!

RX7 parts for sale - Apexi PFC 600$ 5 spd transmission from FD - 400$ FD power steering pump and reservoir - 40$ 2 transmission RX7 FB - 50$ each 12A complete from 1979 FB - 65000K only! - 400$ 12A core needs rebuild 100$ RX7 GSL-SE rear diff - 100$ 13B 6 port built NA - street port with Webber...
Back