Search results

1. MsMiranda

Aston Martin Vantage V8 (2010)

Année: 2010 Marque: Aston Martin Modèle: Vantage V8 Couleur: Grey Kilometres: 20,090km Auto/Manuel: Automatic 6-speed Condition: Pristine Raison de la vente: Time to upgrade to a new Aston Martin! Prix: $64,900 Lien vers kijiji/hebdo...
  2. MsMiranda

First Drive: 2018 Buick Regal GS - Yup, those are Brembos

Check out my first article for MontrealRacing.com in a while ;) https://www.montrealracing.com/wp/wp/2018/05/first-drive-2018-buick-regal-gs-yup-those-are-brembos/ Tofino, BC — The first thing I noticed when I walked up to the all-new 2018 Buick Regal GS was the bright red Brembo brake caliper...
  3. MsMiranda

FS: Brand new infant car seat - Evenflo Generations 65

I received a car seat at my baby shower last year, and we found out we can't use it. It's never been used. We took it out of the box to see if it would fit in the car, etc. and then realized it's no good for our son's current age. So, we're selling this brand new seat. Asking price: $100...
  4. MsMiranda

Cleaning out room for baby: LOTS TO SELL! (workout equip/TV/snowboard boots/etc)

So, the baby arrived 3 months ago and we still need to sell this stuff!! Everything is listed on Kijiji. Prices are negotiable! VANS Women's Snowboard boots (size 7) $40...
  5. MsMiranda

Selling: 19" ViewSonic monitor

Just put this up on Kijiji last night. Looking to get rid of my 19" ViewSonic monitor. See Kijiji listing here: http://montreal.kijiji.ca/c-buy-and-sell-computers-ViewSoinc-19-E90F-monitor-W0QQAdIdZ319343465 Asking $25 or best offer. Thanks!
  6. MsMiranda

FS: BRAND NEW IN BOX Hawk HPS front and rear pads for 2004 WRX

SOLD/VENDU Hi boys, I have a full set of Hawk HPS front and rear pads for an '04 WRX for sale. They're still in the box, never been touched! Info on pads: HPS Ferro-Compound Features: Increased stopping power High friction/torque hot or cold Gentle on rotors Extended pad...
  7. MsMiranda

FS: BRAND NEW IN BOX Hawk HPS front and rear pads for 2004 WRX

SOLD/VENDU Hi boys, I have a full set of Hawk HPS front and rear pads for an '04 WRX for sale. They're still in the box, never been touched! Info on pads: HPS Ferro-Compound Features: Increased stopping power High friction/torque hot or cold Gentle on rotors Extended pad...
  8. MsMiranda

Ironic?

http://www.canada.com/news/dies+tortilla+mixing+machine/4157743/story.html
  9. MsMiranda

LF: Linkin Park tickets for Feb 7th show

Preferrably somewhere in the reds, NOT BEHIND THE STAGE. Need 2 seats together. Thanks - M.
  10. MsMiranda

eBooks

Hi all, Need your help!! Looking for a decent torrents site for ebooks! Any and all suggestions appreciated. Merci les boys -- thanks! - M. :D
  11. MsMiranda

LF: iPhone 3G - Rogers

Hi boys (and the few girls who lurk around here), I'm looking for a used-like-new (in good condition!!!) iPhone 3G 8 or 16G useable with Rogers. Doesn't need to be jailbroken, I dont' care about that. Just has to be in good condition, clean, minimal to no scratches and fully functional...
  12. MsMiranda

Spider I.D.

I've come to the all-knowing MR to find out what kind of creepy ass spider has taken up residence on my home. Now, I didn't get a picture of it because it scared the sh*t out of me so I just closed the door and left it at that. Basically, it's living on my side door. It's body is bulbous and...
  13. MsMiranda

Subarus in Nairobi

Thought you guys might like checking out my blog and some pics of Subies in Nairobi, Kenya :D Nairobi's Fascination with Subarus It's been awhile since I've been in this section ... is F4 still around? I miss my Impreza ... *sigh* Drive on, -M.
  14. MsMiranda

AskMen.com's Top 99 Most Desirable Women

Hey guys! Our annual AskMen.com Top 99 Most Desirable Women list is now live!! Find out who hit No. 1 in 2010. After 6 million votes, did you vote for her? http://www.askmen.com/specials/top_99_women/ Let me know what you think about the list. :) And if you don't agree with the top 10, then...
  15. MsMiranda

Another F1 Shuffle

Montreal - So much has rocked the world of F1 in the past year, it's almost hard to swallow yet another change, but somehow this one is set to be one for the better. After riding the haunches of the prancing stallion for years, working his way up in the ranks and eventually becoming only the...
  16. MsMiranda

Spooktastic Costume Dos and Don'ts

The leaves are almost all gone and the temperatures are steadily dropping, but instead of backing into a corner and wrapping ourselves up in fleecy wear, it's time to doff your usual attire and become anything and anyone you want -- almost. As a guy, you've got some serious decisions to make...
  17. MsMiranda

Spooktastic Costume Dos and Don'ts

The leaves are almost all gone and the temperatures are steadily dropping, but instead of backing into a corner and wrapping ourselves up in fleecy wear, it's time to doff your usual attire and become anything and anyone you want -- almost. As a guy, you've got some serious decisions to make...
  18. MsMiranda

Feature Article: The Canadian Convertible Conundrum

As temperatures steadily drop in Eastern Canada (there was frost on my car this morning), I can't help but stop and think about all those happy convertible owners who were so smug during the summer months. However few the sunny days were, they still got to enjoy the sun and warmth to the max...
  19. MsMiranda

Road Test: It's Not The Scirroco, But We'll Take It

Alright, so you might be hatchbacked out, but the Euros aren't done transplanting their popular little rides just yet, and let's admit it right now: hatches are hot. While we just heard about Ford's little Fiesta number making the leap, now Mazda's joined in the fun and will be shipping over...
  20. MsMiranda

Road Test: Ford Adds A Wild One To The Stable

After a week behind the wheel of some serious American muscle, I’m reconsidering my love of European models -- kind of.Neon blue and barking, my 2010 Mustang GT was a ball of fury ready to tear up any road, any time. The gurgling tailpipe and savage V8 was enough to make the hairs on the back of...
Back