Search results

1. 87tbird50

Parking ticket with wrong location

I got a parking ticket for having parked within 5m of a stop sign (over night in front of my apartment). The location on the ticket is wrong, they put me at a corner 13 blocks away. Do I have a case?
  2. 87tbird50

Assholes blocking Mackay every day waiting for parking

I don't know wtf is wrong with people but now all the time I see cars lined up to try and get into concordia's underground parking lot when its full, sometimes this line backs past a double parked truck up to maisonneuve and blocks mackay completely causing gridlock, and the people are just...
  3. 87tbird50

mutual fund sucks

I got a mutual fund a few months ago and it has gone down about 1% since buying it, which kind of sucks. Its a pretty basic conservative fund. Should I leave it alone and hope it comes back or get rid of it and put it in GICs? EDIT: I can't calculate, it actually has gone down 4.5%
  4. 87tbird50

Parking boots

I saw a car with a yellow boot on it the other day, what type of infraction causes this crazy device to get placed on a car?
  5. 87tbird50

Anyone know where I can buy the twister game?

I wanna buy that game, anyone know which stores carry it?
  6. 87tbird50

I need to ship an 80lb item to USA... where do I go?

I'm selling an 80lb transmission to a guy in the usa, I need to go to some kind of Fedex or UPS place where I can give them the box and send it out. Anyone know about this?
  7. 87tbird50

I need to print a big picture ~20" or more

I have an digital image I want to print, I'd like to get it on some paper at least 20 inches across, preferably more. Does anyone on here have a big printer or know where I could get it printed?
  8. 87tbird50

I need a SAAQ evaluator

I'm buying an old truck (more than 25 years needs evalutation for tax). Anyone know of any SAAQ evaluators?
  9. 87tbird50

WTB A 12" tire for my geo

edit: I found one, nevermind
  10. 87tbird50

Where can I get some 4ga wire for cheap?

I'm looking for about 30 feet of 4ga wire, preferably 15feet of black and 15 of red but If I can get it cheaper I'll take any colour. Where is the best place to get this? I figure there has to be a shop with a big spool of it somewhere.
  11. 87tbird50

Cheap vacation package?

I want to go south somewhere for a week in december with my girlfriend and I'm looking for the cheapest/best deal on a complete package... what are the best places to look?
  12. 87tbird50

$3000 1998 Honda Accord!

sold
  13. 87tbird50

Chugging Beer!

I'm working hard at getting a good technique, but I just can't figure out how to open up my throat, I can only get it down by gulping. Anyone have and methods/tips/advice on how to chug competitively?
  14. 87tbird50

Insurance for car in storage?

I'm going back to school this fall and I'm going to put my camaro in storage up north at my parent's place for the winter and sell my other vehicles, so I won't be driving anything at all. Can I cancel my insurace policy? I tried doing this once before but they said I wasn't allowed to cancel...
  15. 87tbird50

construction on the 720

For about a month now there have been two lanes closed for construction on the 720 west near the st-jacques exit (right before decarie). But there is no construction? the lanes are empty and seem to be closed for no reason other than to cause congestion. Anyone know what the deal is?
  16. 87tbird50

looking for engine hoist $$

I want to buy an engine hoist, if you have one send me a message or give me a call! EDIT: picked up a brand new hoist for $179 + tax from a place on taschereau, their website is www.buytools.ca
  17. 87tbird50

ticket for yellow light, court tomorrow!

Last year I went through a yellow light because I didn't have enough space to stop safely. I braked a bit then proceded through the intersection at 35km/hr without accelerating. The light turned red before I exited the intersection. I pleaded not guilty and I have my day in court tomorrow. My...
  18. 87tbird50

Beating the beater oldsmobile

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=958173466
  19. 87tbird50

Moteur JEEP 285cu 4.2L + Transmission + Differential $250!!

English: I have a 1982 JEEP/AMC motor, transmission, and differential here for sale (55,000kms). It will fit most older Jeeps and AMC vehicles. The motor is a 4.2L 258 cubic inch inline six with a new 2 barrel carb. Tuneup done recently, engine always starts right up! The transmission is a 3...
  20. 87tbird50

accident: do I call my insurance??

I was stopped at a red light when out of nowhere a '93 civic full of chinese people hit the back of my car!! They were going pretty fast, i got slammed back into my seat hard. The civic needs a new hood and fenders too I think, so the guy will probably be making an insurance claim. My sentra...
Back