Search results

1. I

Cavalier 96 *$399*

202429km dent on driver front panel just changed 2 injectors and shift cable have hub caps in trunk and a dash molding Manual currently plated til aug 31 insures for $100 for the year $399 neg Contact: Marshall at 514-962-8852 please leave a message
  2. I

side pole battery

how do you hook up the red postive wire on a side pole battery? i know how to with the top pole batteries. it the first time on a side pole battery. its a GM car. it has the connection that screw into the sides.
  3. I

cops the tv show

i was watching cops and using the computer. but i m not sure if i heard correctly. this guy was driving. they clocked him at 72mph in 55mph zone. 2 cars chased him for a mile. they caught him arrested. he was drinking and he had taken pain medication. the cops said while bringing the driver to...
  4. I

Any looking for acura integra 88 parts

title says it all. the mags are already sold.
  5. I

Acura 5 star mags

they are 5 star enkei. i dont have the caps for the middle. 100$ for the 4 with tires. Tires are good for summer and fall.
  6. I

**84 volvo 244 DL**

84 volvo 244 DL. 2.3L. Carb. 4-speed manual with overdrive. 240000km. I just rebuilt the starter. radiator changed last year. doesnt burn oil. no leaks. will have pics soon. $500$neg
  7. I

2 batteries

i have a 15" sub and i have 88 acura integra. the power is heavily lacking. i have a pioneer amp with about 150 rms. ihave a i farad capacitor. when i get to a red to with the brakes pressed,headlights,heater going , the subs go out. so i added a second battery in the trunk. i installed them in...
  8. I

engine trouble!!!

i have a corsica 88 2L 4 cyl and the engine is backfiring. i used one of those diagnostic tools and it gave me a code saying the rich exhaust.
  9. I

battery still for sale

if u have it ill take it
  10. I

installing a battery in the trunk?

I want to install a battery in the trunk for my sound system. I wanted to know if anyone knows of any websites with instructions and diagrams if any. Thanks
  11. I

used

10" box used 30$ http://www.msnusers.com/KamikazeBobby/shoebox.msnw
  12. I

does anyone know about...

i heard there was a street racer from ontario caught racing on rene levesque recently. and like the police officer went to take his keys away and the guy took off and drag the officer a block (he got away). i wanted to know if any knows the whole story with details.
  13. I

automotive trade schools?

Does anyone know of any automotive trade schools in montreal or south shore area? cant seem to find any on the net but i know they are there......thanx in advance
  14. I

Power problem?

i have 2 jensen 10" subs running on a 250watt 2 channel pioneer amp. the sub wires are bridged. i tested the power at the battery. with just engine running nothing else running. the battery read 13.95-14.10 volts. Then turned on the subs...12.85-13.05 volts........turned on headlights...
  15. I

10"subwoofer box

10" sub box, black, sealed, have pics ....pm for them
  16. I

badges

looking for chrome badges for a jetta.
  17. I

Can a.......?

can a b16 head fix on a zc block?
  18. I

car repair

i need the torsion bar replace on my 88 integra 4 door. anyone know a cheap garage?
  19. I

Any one have tweeters for sale?

i blew one tweeter if any one has one for sale that would be great or two will be fine
  20. I

Anyone got the old integra?

Just wanted to know if anyone got an 89 and below integra.
Back