Search results

1. S

security system help

Hello, I remember reading about a MR member that worked in installing security systems but I dont remember who it was and a search wasnt quite helpful. Does anyone remember who this member is? Thanks!
  2. S

Another SC400

After reading on several of the member's cars, I figure i would post mine. I bought a 95 SC400 3 years ago. When i got it: Wasnt too happy with the stock mags so I got N/A Supra mags: After hearing several comparaisons of my car to a RX350 due to the wheel gap, I went out and got megan...
  3. S

FS: MK4 N/A supra mags

Hello, I have MK4 Supra mags for sale. Because they came off of the N/A version they are only 16 inches. They are 16x7 in front and 16x8 in the rear with a +50 offset. Bolt pattern is 5*114. Tires on right now are BF Goodrich G-force. The fronts are still pretty good but the rears are bald...
  4. S

TLS (Toyota/Lexus/Scion) Meet!!!! May 27th

Hey guys, Time to start the meets once again! here are the details Date: Sunday may 27th Time: 4pm Location: Centropolis in front of Hugo Boss...
  5. S

looking for a song

Hey guys, im looking for a song... basically the only lyrics are : drop the bass and then a beat plays... I know i have heard it that the habs game before... can anyone help? Thanks!
  6. S

Forester vs V70 **need your opinion**

Hey guys, was looking at picking up either a Subaru Forester or a Volvo V70 both between the years of 2002-2005ish. I've been reading a bit on the web and according to what I saw, both seem pretty reliable. I was wondering what you guys think? If you were in this situation, what would you...
  7. S

TLS Meet! (Toyota/Lexus/Scion)

Hey guys! It is now time to plan another TLS meet! Here are the details: Date: Sunday, August 28th Time: Starts at 6PM Place: Wok Cafe in the west Island...
  8. S

TLS (Toyota/Lexus/Scion) Meet!!!! May 29th **updated**

Hello all, Its time to restart our monthly Toyota/Lexus/Scion meets. Our first meet will be at Centropolis in front of the Hugo Boss store. For those of you who need directions...
  9. S

taking care of injectors

Hey guys, i took out the injectors from my car and i was wondering what do you guys use to clean them? or am i better sending them out to have them freshened up?? if so, where should i go?
  10. S

FS: 1997 civic hatchback

I have a 97 civic for sale. Here are the details. Model: CX hatchback Transmission: manuel Milage: 263 xxx kms (mostly highway) Price: 950$ Other than that, brakes should be checked. Timing belt was done at about 200000 km. There are 2 spots of rust which i have taken pics of. Here are...
  11. S

1997 civic hatchback

I have a 97 civic for sale. Here are the details. Model: CX hatchback Transmission: manuel Milage: 263 xxx kms (mostly highway) Price: 950$ Other than that, brakes should be checked. Timing belt was done at about 200000 km. There are 2 spots of rust which i have taken pics of. Here are...
  12. S

T/L/S Meet **Last one**

Ok guys, it is time for us to start thinking that it will be the end of the season soon and that we will be having beater meets. Here are the details for the last TLS meet! We are going to meet up first... then there will be a cruise with twisties and at the end we are going to stop...
  13. S

Toyota Meet!

Hey guys, we are having a meet on september 10th to go check out the launch of Scion at Park Avenue Toyota! http://forums.montrealracing.com/showthread.php?p=7531158#post7531158
  14. S

T\L\S (toyota\lexus\scion)Meet!!!! Sept edition

Well well well.. Seems like I changed my mind about not having a meet in September! lol Seeing how there is an event on September 10th at Park Avenue Scion, it would be nice if we met up and took a cruise down together! Dets: Date: September 10th Time: Meet up at the Julep at 6h30pm Where...
  15. S

T/L/S Meet! (Toyota,Lexus,Scion)

Hey guys! its that time again where we organise a meet!! This time I would like to make it old school... just a meet at Centropolis. As usual, WhiteIvory and I will make name tags for everyone so make sure your name is on the list if you want a tag! :D Here are the info!! Place ...
  16. S

unpaid ticket and crossing the boarder

hey guys, i have a question... i tried searching for the forum for answers but i didnt see anything... A while back i got a ticket in California for tailgaiting... which i never paid. Now the file is in collections but will it stop me from crossing south?
  17. S

Meet Toyota \ Lexus \ Scion # 4!!!! June 20th @ 11am

Hey guys!! So, after a bit of brainstroming, I have come up with the following proposition for the meet. We will meet at the Habs practice center and cruise down to Mont Orford. I changed the meeting place to the south shore so we can avoid the traffic from the 40 and the Turcotte yards...
  18. S

Photoshop Request!

Hey guys! Could anyone photoshop these mags in a dark gold color onto this car por favor??
  19. S

Meet Toyota / Lexus ** updated page 6!! Need opinions!!! **

Oh yeah!!! Because of the succes of the last meet, I'd like to setup another one. Here is the info: Date: Sunday May 16th Time: 2pm Where: Hugo Boss store at Centropolis The idea is that we meet at 2 and leave at 3pm and go down to Circuit Gilles-Villeneuve If you have feedback or concerns...
  20. S

Meet pics!

Hey! Lets all post our pics in this tread here are my pics!
Back