Search results

1. DrftMstr

Local Gold digger affecting the Quebec car community. BEWARE of this woman!

Alright guys. Found this thread on VWQuebec about Kate. Most of the people in the VW community know her. She appeared in the VW scene during last year's Deutschfest. Since then, she has been going to meets and getting to know the crowd. What most of us didn't know until now is that she's either...
  2. DrftMstr

which supercar to buy?

I have a new job that pays 16$/ hour. I just dropped out of school because this is such an amazing job. anyways. on the weekends I'm working at ACN too, I'll be making like 3000$/ month just with ACN. With the new job, I HAVE more spending power! Forget the 87 Cavalier I W.A.N.T. a...
  3. DrftMstr

LF: Fido sim card

show me the product.
  4. DrftMstr

Fact: TE37's makes any car look good

Even this Tiburon... But I wouldn't buy one lol.
  5. DrftMstr

The World's 18 Worst Intersections And Interchanges

http://jalopnik.com/5106170/the-worlds-18-worst-intersections-and-interchanges and montreal isn't on it lol...:D
  6. DrftMstr

Winter driving with big hp cars.

I've seen so many people with their AMG's, M's, and RS's fitted with winter tires. It got me wondering how the hell can you drive something with 400+ hp in winter? RS4's, RS6's and S8's I can understand but C63 AMG? or the M3? It must be figure skating everyday. Discuss/rant/ showoff.
  7. DrftMstr

Pedo Bear in Transformers 2

8. DrftMstr

MCR R35 vs MCR R34

R35 is faster but... lol. http://www.megavideo.com/?v=XPTENROR
  9. DrftMstr

Failed GTR

Drug money doesn't buy them taste. where as this: by Hasemi Sport. discreet
  10. DrftMstr

Summary of F1 2008 without the politics

Ok, I admit I hate that cunt Bernie but this is one epic short film http://vimeo.com/2486672
  11. DrftMstr

Discussion/ Poll / Idea for next summer car

I've got stung by the Miata mosquito disease lately. And I'm having BMW fever lately too. Enough Bs. It got stuck in my head. I have a few ideas in my head for my next summer car ( it may end up to summer 2010) I will dedicate up to 25 000$ for the car but I'd love to stay under 18k. 1...
  12. DrftMstr

More rice threads. Korean rice inside

NOT! YOU FCUKING HATERS :thefinger Ok. Enough hating. Genesis on Advans. Dope shit!
  13. DrftMstr

not so urgent anymore: 04 Altima VQ35 start/stall

I start the car then it would run like usual. Then, it after 2-3 minutes it would idle at really low rpm then stall. Start the car again and I would need to give some gas to prevent it from stalling. I tried to let it drop to ~600rpm then give it some gas, it would idle rough and it would...
  14. DrftMstr

Merrill Lynch predicts oil will hit 25$/barrel

It just aired on BNN (Business News Network), Merrill Lynch predicts oil will go down to 25$/barrel. But there is the sad part, gas will still probably cost 70cents/ L. So who's down to get a massive M-B S600 V12?
  15. DrftMstr

R35 V-spec specs.

This is what I call French management. Or the gearbox will vaporize if the power is increased. I'm sticking to the R32. There's no warranty either way but at least doesn't weigh like a whale.
  16. DrftMstr

Nokia Maps GPS Hack

Mkay. I got this E71. I went through a few google searches without much results. I found where to download the maps so that the phone doesn't need to go online to download them. Now there is a feature that is the Drive & Walk where it is like a GPS but on a phone with turn by turn voice...
  17. DrftMstr

LF: New housing for Curve

looking for new housing for Curve. No red. If you have gold, it would be better. PM only. Brand new only. Looking for price + installation.
  18. DrftMstr

New Mini Cooper vs Chevy Tahoe *crash*

http://jalopnik.com/5096933/chevy-tahoe-messes-with-texas-mini-cooper-pays-price And look at the first comment, priceless. Logik23, watch out. :p
  19. DrftMstr

Oh noes. Another thread. Murdered out.

Post pics of black cars on black rims. Yes, I like the new Passat. He ain't fcuking around. Massive BBK Sick plate I has run out. your turn
  20. DrftMstr

Another Global Auto madness. Supra perfection. Now 56k not rated.

From my limited Japanese understanding 1994 Supra RZ 40k km 3.1L stroker kit 272 degree cams 1000cc injectors HKS Hipermax(?) coilovers No idea on which turbo, TD06-L2 ? BBS LM flush fit !!! 700ps +:yikes: removed specs because I don't want to waste Global Auto's bandwidth Click at will...
Back