Search results

1. L

Endyn head not all its supposed to be

Hi guys I just came back with my friend from TK Race Heads where I brought my friend's Endyn Energy Dynamics cnc ported B16 head they sell which cost my buddy $2000 canadian landed for a bare casting. (no valves , springs, locks, seals, rockers, shafts) He bought .50mm oversized intakes and...
  2. L

Endyn B16 head not all its supposed to be

Hi guys I just came back with my friend from TK Race Heads where I brought my friend's Endyn Energy Dynamics cnc ported B16 head they sell which cost my buddy $2000 canadian landed for a bare casting. (no valves , springs, locks, seals, rockers, shafts) He bought .50mm oversized intakes and...
  3. L

2000 R6 ported head

I have a ported head (done by TK Motion 3 yrs ago) It needs new valves and springs to finish it . When Tom took it apart he found 4 broken inner springs and the valves were thin. It was raced and had 20,000kms. The head hasn't been put back since due to lack of funds and illness...
  4. L

D16z6

I have a 1992 D16z6 motor and trans for sale from a Si. The motor has 200,000km and the trans has 10,000 km since refresh. First one with $500 gets both, and won't sell seperate! Pm's please and it might take a few days to get back to you please be patient . Thank you.
  5. L

Sadam Hussain RIP

RIP = Reservation In Prison.....hahahahahaha I should get some views on this!
  6. L

4 new summer tires 205/55r16

Sold I have 4 Goodyear RSA 205/55R16 off of my new car for sale. They have exactly 26km on them. $400 for all 4. PM only Thanks Derick S.
  7. L

Looking for B16

I'm looking for B16 Hi guys I'm looking for a B16 gen 2 , 3 .... Doesn't have to be in good shape cause I will rebuild it completely. At least a head complete with dist and valve cover and fuel rail. Please PM me with any info .. Thank you.
  8. L

429 Scj

Ford 429 SCJ (Super Cobra jet) 1970 429 SCJ for sale . 500+ hp and 500+ lbs of torque on 91 oct gas. Seroius people only please For more info please PM
  9. L

Hi there

Hi I love cars so thats how i picked my sig. I read everyday and finally decided to join . Howdy
Back