Search results

1. 6thgear

where to buy a/c adapter for Cuba???

going to Cuba and would like to buy an adapter so i can charge cameras, etc.. anyone know which store carries this. Went to Radio Shack & Future Shop, both don't have.
  2. 6thgear

Aftermarket parts in New York??

A friend of mine is going to NY this long weekend, and i would like to take avantage of this by bringing parts back from the US. Does anyone know of any aftermarket shops for BMW in NY?? :p
  3. 6thgear

There MUST be a shop that paints calipers

Anyone know a shop that can paint my calibers with that special caliber paint from Germany?? I've tried Camo and they told me to call their bodyshop, It's been over a month and they never called back. Terrible place to do business with *td* So if anyone knows a PROFESSIONAL place...
  4. 6thgear

NEED quick answer for XBOX question?

Will a xbox play dvd movies or do i need to buy the dvd piece that is sold separately????
  5. 6thgear

BMW M3 calipers??

Would anyone out there know where I can get my calipers rubberized or painted besides RMR??? I'm putting on new 19" hamann mags & want to touch up the front & back calipers. (there's a little rust and crap on them) Somewhere that will do a professional job. Thanks *tu*
  6. 6thgear

HRE, HAMANN 19" E46 M3

Anyone has any for sale? Must be staggered 19 x 8.5 & 19 x 10. with or without tires. Must fit E46 M3 (5x120 bolt pattern) check offset. Thought I'll try locally before buying them from US. Thanks.
  7. 6thgear

HRE, HAMANN 19" BMW E46 M3

Anyone has any for sale? Must be staggered 19 x 8.5 & 19 x 10. with or without tires. Must fit E46 M3 (5x120 bolt pattern) check offset. Thought I'll try locally before buying them from US. Thanks.
  8. 6thgear

Need info on shipping from US.

Anyone know approx. what's involved & how much? I want to buy used wheels from a private party from the US. Do i still have to pay customs and how does it work with shipping? is COD the best option? Anyone has experience with this would be greatly appreciated. thanks
  9. 6thgear

The best place to buy HRE or Hartage??

Anyone know where in Montreal would be the best place to purchase these mags?
  10. 6thgear

Need body shop for BMW

I got hit by a flying #%$$#%$ rock, does anyone one know a great body shop that does excellent work on BMWs?? BTW: Went to Canbec and got quoted crazy $$$$$$!!!!. thanks
  11. 6thgear

List 5 TOP Mag (wheel) company IYO.

Just want to know what you guys think.
  12. 6thgear

Do you know where .....

Does anyone know a garage where I can bring my M3 to change the reflectors and some new "toys" :D thanks
  13. 6thgear

Is there a place that fixes WHEEL RASH???

Is there such place in Montreal that can fix wheel rash (from sidewalks, curbs) And ball park price. thanks
  14. 6thgear

Does anyone know where do they ...

I have a bush bar & tail light protector (WAAG) and it's become very rusted after only 3 years. It's mounted on my 4runner. Does anyone know where I can bring it to get it sanded & repainted?? Thanks a bunch.
  15. 6thgear

Besides Canadian Tires, is there anywhere else...

Where else can you buy car detailing products. (Wax, zymoil, higher end stuff) besides Canadia Tires???!? Local stores in Montreal not mail orders. :dunno:
  16. 6thgear

Where do they sell ....

Where besides Canadian Tires do they sell car detailing products???? I'm looking for Zymoil (leather care) but Canadian tire does not sell these hign end stuff. Also looking for the best wax, all canadian tire had were Turtle & Meguires. Is there another place BESIDES mail orders...
  17. 6thgear

Did you have this problem....

I had my 01 M3 windows tinted by professionals, but the back window on the top and bottom they did a crappy job. Their reason for this is because of the little black dots ont the glass therefore making it impossible to be perfect. Is this true AND is there a solution to this?
  18. 6thgear

Sticky Grafix or Tech Teinte

Who is better for tints?
  19. 6thgear

Paintless dent removal (Dings)

Any place in Montreal does this? For those stupid door & panel dings?
  20. 6thgear

The BEST tint place???

Anyone know where the BEST place to tint car windows??? A place where they are professionals. thanks
Back