Search results

1. diplomat128

Toyota MR2 Spyder (MR-S) 2001 (ZZW30)

Année: 2001 Marque: Toyota Modèle: MR2 Spyder Couleur: Solar Yellow Kilometres: 138,000km Auto/Manuel: 5MT Condition: Used Raison de la vente: Moving Prix: 12,900$ nego in person Lien vers kijiji/hebdo: 1268117188 MR2 Spyder great overall shape, not VGA, no mismatched panels like a lot of...
  2. diplomat128

Lost Cat (need help)

Hey guys, this cat was lost in Lachine about 2 weeks ago now. We've been looking out for him on SPCA and BergerBlanc's website and we searched in the neighbourhood and posted some signs but we still have nothing. I know for most people it's just a cat but he means a lot. We have driven around...
  3. diplomat128

Power door lock retrofit

Hey guys my daily driver came without power door locks and its getting annoying to have to use the keyhole every time. Every time I search for power door lock installs or remote access I only come up with results for remote starters. Does anyone know of any place to install power door locks...
  4. diplomat128

Buying a car without insurance

Hey guys I'm purchasing a car this morning however my insurance broker is closed today and the car is in Mascouche. I'm not willing to drive it without insurance even if its just for 20 minutes. Does anyone know what would be the best way around getting my car home after doing the transfer of...
  5. diplomat128

Best quality generic t-shirts

Hey guys, What store has the best quality plain t-shirts? Here are the criterion: - Fabric "breathes" easily so you don't sweat too much - Good "cut" - Priced below 20$ ideally - Blank design Mostly to be used as undershirts but also as t-shirts on warmer days. Thanks.
  6. diplomat128

The Visit (movie) not enough gay, trans and lesbians

Anyone else think at least one of the kids should been LGBT and the pop-pop should have had a male lover? It's beyond horrific how anti-gay this movie was. Discuss.
  7. diplomat128

Hiding google search results from MTLblog

Hey guys, I wanted to know if anyone of you know how to block results from certain websites from appearing in google search results? Whenever I search for stuff around Montreal I always get results from mtlblog's top-10 crappy "articles" and its kind of annoying.
  8. diplomat128

Corsair Airlines

Hai guyse. I found a "good price" to go to Paris (orly) and the flight is with Corsair. I don't fly too often and I don't remember hearing too much about this airline. Has anyone here ever flown with them? I don't remember seeing a desk for them either on the departures but I haven't been in...
  9. diplomat128

'09 BMW 335i coupe - RWD 6AT paddles + sport package + navigation BLACK ON RED

Année: 2009 Marque: BMW Modèle 335i coupe Couleur: Black Kilometres: 90100 Auto/Manuel: Auto w/ paddle shifters Condition: very good overall shape, battery just recently changed and programmed at VAG along with software updates front brake pads and oil changed in December. Always fuelled with...
  10. diplomat128

What do you think is the best Gran Turismo game?

What Gran Turismo game in the series do you think is the best and why? I think it's GT4, followed closely by GT3. Why? Because: Memorable tracks like these: and: nothing like playing "Rally Di Capri" 20x in a row because 260k reward with natasha bedingfield playing on musique plus in...
  11. diplomat128

Trip report: LHR + Dubai 2015

We left on BA 94 on the night of Jan 10th. The flight was delayed by approx 30 minutes. The plane was a Boeing 777. We were seated just before the exit doors so we had quite a lot of leg room. The meals on board were quite filling and relatively tasty. Had a few of those red wines from Chile...
  12. diplomat128

Li-Ion batteries in carry on + travel plug adapter question

Hey guys I wanted to know what you guys do with your spare li-ion batteries when you travel. I have 5 go pro batteries and 3 dslr batteries that I'm bringing with me and I've read that you are not supposed to put them in your checked bag, but I have a hard time believing that they will let...
  13. diplomat128

International boating permit

Hallo. I've been seeing ads for boating permits for 50$, valid for life bla bla bla but I was unable to get a clear answer as to whether or not these permits are valid elsewhere in the world. What Canadian/International permit would allow you to rent pleasure crafts in other countries and...
  14. diplomat128

2013 Peugeot 4007 Canada certified? Da fuq?

http://www.eurocarstoronto.com/#!our-cars/c161y How is this possible?
  15. diplomat128

Lt. Com. LaZerman - This guy knows how to enjoy life

Was looking at Thailand videos on youtube (no ladyboyshit) and found this. This guy is hilarious. Thought I should share. Massage in club toilets :yikes: wtf Thaitans of Rock :cry:
  16. diplomat128

Best way to unlock iPhone 5

I'm selling my iPhone 5 to a friend I was with fido but cancelled and paid my balance I thought I found a site that unlocks iphones for 30$ but I cant find it anymore. I'd rather not have my friend pay 50$ to unlock it via Fido and I actually don't even know if they'll accept unlocking it for...
  17. diplomat128

BOSE acoustimass 6 5.1 speakers brand new in box

selling a bose am6 surround sound system never opened. this is a FR system (factory renewed) so it is refurbished and thoroughly inspected by bose before being repackaged. it is still sealed in the box. asking 450$ (normally sells for 800$ +tx) for more info...
  18. diplomat128

brand new e92/e90 Tein S.Tech lowering springs

Selling a brand new set of Tein S.Tech lowering springs in the box never been installed. e92: 1.4"F drop, 0.6" rear drop e90 (335i) 1.4"F drop, 1.2"R drop It should apparently fit 328 and 335i's but the above lowering numbers are most likely sourced from installs on a 335i. 220$
  19. diplomat128

e90/e92 TEIN S tech lowering springs 240$

Selling Tein lowering springs for e90/e92. On an e92 the drop is 1.4" front 0.6" rear. 240$ Have a great day.
  20. diplomat128

WTF is wrong with Bell/Videotron ???

Ok so about a year ago we switched from Videotron to Bell, because they REALLY outdid Videotron in price and features. 3 HD terminals (1PVR), 120GB Internet, phone for like 120$ a month. We got that price for a month of two and afterwards they overcharged us so we would have to call them and...
Back