Search results

1. eclipse4life

for sale 500$ or best offer, Acura integra 1995 aut.

Hi, i have an acura integra 1995, automatic, 4 doors. body is good, windshield not cracked. the problem is there is a hole in the floor in driver side and after i replace thermostat the car temp start to climb up to hot. so guys gave me the best offer. thanks
  2. eclipse4life

For Sale Subaru Impreza 1993

Im posting this add for a friend of mine. subaru impreza 1993, color bleu, aut. with 200km. 4 brands new shocks from last yr. it will came with 4 brand new winter tires in the rims. tune up been done. timing belt was change when the car at 120km. the cons are: driving door on primer(ready to...
  3. eclipse4life

for sale 2 brand new kyb gas shock

Hi, i have 2 brand new kyb gas shocks. its for honda civic 1999. thy are for back (rear )shocks. for info call 514 346 3586
  4. eclipse4life

2 Brand new KYB GAS SHOCKS

Hi, i have 2 brand new kyb gas shocks. its for honda civic 1999. thy are for back (rear )shocks. 130$ for info call 514 346 3586
  5. eclipse4life

For sale celica 1989

Hi, im selling my celica 1989, automatic, color black. minimun rust. the top is in perfect shape. not alot of this model here in mtl. im asking 1400$ very nego. it came with 14in mags. reason to sale it. im getting a prelude. here are the pics from cellphone...
  6. eclipse4life

For sale celica 1989 convertible

Hi, im selling my celica 1989, automatic, color black. minimun rust. the top is in perfect shape. not alot of this model here in mtl. im asking 1400$ very nego. it came with 14in mags. reason to sale it. im getting a prelude. here are the pics from cellphne. [/IMG] [/IMG] [/IMG] [/IMG]
  7. eclipse4life

For trade honda Civic hb 1993.

Hi, i have a civic hb 1993, Manual trans. with 226000km. newly change headgasket and back breaks. im looking for trade in for 4 doors honda or acura with automatic trans. Here the pictures.. Im the second owner of this car and still wit original paint. pm for more info. thnkz [/IMG] [/IMG]...
  8. eclipse4life

2 sets of 14inch rims for sale

Hi i have a ford focus mags 4x100 and 14inch rims 4x114 i think because it does not fit on the civic 1992. im asking 50$ neg. on the ford focus mags. and the 4 rims 4x114, i am asking 50$ neg. pm me for more info. thankz
  9. eclipse4life

LF: external HD 20g or more

Hi guys im looking for 20g or more ext.HD. pm me for price plz. thankz
  10. eclipse4life

Toyota SCION is offcially coming to canada.

Yes!! My next Car. http://www.nationalpost.com/story.html?id=891897 Toyota announces Scion coming to Canada Nicolas Van Praet, Financial Post Published: Sunday, October 19, 2008 More On This Story Ten Cars Americans hate Related Topics Stephen Beatty Industry Canada Story...
  11. eclipse4life

Need help!!! Anybody have a hook up, 7$ daycare

Hi! guys i have 2 kids under 3 yrs old and i am looking for a 7$ daycare. i been looking for almost 3 month now, but no avail.. Does anybody here have a hook up, like parent s own a day care. I have no choice but to ask help here... Hopping to find one in NDG and St Laurent Area. thankz in...
  12. eclipse4life

Steel RIMS FOR SALE. 16 INCH, 5X114. 80$ neg. SOLD

PLEASE CLOSED THE TREAD MOD. THANKZ Hi! i have a rims for sale. it came from a jeep liberty. Does not fit on my truck. so the bolt patern is 5 bolts by 114. 1 rims bend in the side but its not major. my price its nego. because of 1 rims that is bend. the 3 others rims are very good...
  13. eclipse4life

Pocket Bike for sale 120$ MOD. PLEASE CLOSE TREAD.

Hi i have a Pocket Bike that i used it for a total of 3times. its basicly brand new. but my bad luck i run over a broken glass and i punture the back tire. i have no time to fix it. Bike run A1. I remove the back tire all ready. it ready to be fix, i have no more time to do it. my price...
  14. eclipse4life

SUV expert, 2002 Trailblazer LS what are the weaknes of this truck?

Hi guys im planning to get a 2002 trailblazer, im just wondering what are the weakness of this truck. is this good truck?
  15. eclipse4life

For sale Golf MK3 1993 gl (PICS INSIDE) got to go, new price 700$ firm

I have Golf 1993 Gl 4 doors, with 180 km on it. Auto. color white( just last year). it had 180 km on it. Car has: Sunroof, 4 wheel disk, A/C. GTI Sets. I change recently: Timingbelt and water pump. Gaz filter and new Bat. Engine 2l. NEW PRICE 700$ got to go. before sunday. got a new truck
  16. eclipse4life

Looking for side door molding!! mk3 golf

Hi guys im looking for a side molding + SUNROOF MOTOR for my Mk3 golf 4 doors. if anybody got that parts laying around hit me with a pm. thankz
  17. eclipse4life

Greatest invention

Hey guys with soaring fuel price, check this link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MBTQH69j0t4&feature=related i dont know if its repost but its worth to check it out. car running with water..
  18. eclipse4life

for sale 240sx hicas 1992 , for parts or road cheap price..

Hi selling for a friend. nissan 240 sx hcas, with 153 km, manual. its good for project. need to go for inspection and the flooring need to repair plus interior need love. selling it for 650 and its nego. got to go as soon as posible. need to remove from the parking space. here some pics...
  19. eclipse4life

for sale 240sx hicas 1992 , for parts or road cheap price..

Hi guys, im selling this car for a friend. Nissan 1992 240 sx, fullyloaded, manual, hcas. The problem of the car is the flooring and it need to go for inspection. car been in storage for a yr. car start perfectly, it has only 153 km. its a original km. owner did not have time to repair the...
  20. eclipse4life

For sale 13 inch rims with winter tires

Hi guys i have 13 inch rims with 4 tiger paws winter tires. the tires are still verry good, maybe 2 more winters. the bolts paterns are 4x100. [B]Asking 75$ for it.[B]
Back