Search results

1. S

Asus F3T laptop 250$

Asus F3T laptop for sale currently running win7 everything fine with the laptop except the screen, its broken but u can project it to another screen adn it works just fine. BT4 final runs perfectly on it injection and everything. could also be used as a desktop computer to a external screen that...
  2. S

Asus Eee 1000he used 1 week. 1g ram, 120g HD, Blue 400 neg

Asus Eee 1000he used 1 week.  1g ram, 120g HD, Blue, 1.3MP camera.  400 neg, i chg the harddrive because its faster this way, dual booting for windows 7 and xp. im DT often so i can show it to u there, great laptop for school and personal use. still got the plastic on it.  everything functional...
  3. S

LF: I need someone with fido account that is on month to month.

im looking to get a fido account that is on a month to month basis and there is no cancellation fees, also doesent matter what the plan is, i will give u a compensation.
  4. S

LF: LF decent ride for 2000 i have Accord EX-R 94 and willing to trade or whatnot

hi im looking for a decent car for 2000 i have a Accord EX-R 1994 automatic, full equip with everything working. im willing to put cash with my car or take cash for urs and give u mine mine is worth about 2000 so thats the bargaining chip i keep an open mind thanks. mostly want a manual car...
  5. S

LF: honda prelude 97-01

hi im looking for a honda prelude fifth generation 97-01 im looking to pay decent pricing not those 15000 crap, i would prefer black and manual, not too many mods, if u dont have a commercial account and u wanna sell it then this is the best way to sell it. contact by email or pm...
  6. S

WTB: 2 rear calipers, honda accord 94 exr, and something to patch the rust on panels

like the title i need 2 rear calipers, honda accord 94 exr, and something to patch the rust on the rear panels where they always rust if anyones got anything please pm me thanks
  7. S

WTB: 2 rear calipers, honda accord 94 exr

2 rear calipers, honda accord 94 exr right and left thanks if anybody has pm em or email louissasha@gmail.com
  8. S

LF: Honda accord 94-97 ex-r or ex pref manual

him im looking for a honda accord ex or ex-r between 94-97 preferably manual if anybody is hiding one id like to buy it, u dont need commercial account to reply just send me a pm, im online most of the time, willing to put 1500-1700, i already have the money. looking to buy asap
  9. S

[WTB] Wtb PS3 for 250-300 working condition.

Hi im looking for a ps3, if your selling yours, pm me im interested to purchase it im looking to buy it before sunday the 3rd feb. im paying cash and i live in pierrefond. willing to pay 250-300$ thxs take care
  10. S

AMD Turion x2 dual core laptop 475$

Ok basically im selling my 1 yr old laptop, basically very clean obviously used but i think there is only one scratch (thats the link to the specs) http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/document?docname=c00737382&lc=en&cc=us&dlc=en&product=3223436&rule=44219&lang=en ok basically to...
  11. S

WTB: Assassins creed XBOX 360for 30$

like the title says im willing to buy the game Assassin's creed off anyone for 30-35 tops thanks pm me. Assassins creed only.
  12. S

Can anyone credit a Telus account

hi i have a huge bill by telus because my mom talks too much so its about overtime minutes, i was wondering if anyone knew anyone who could credit a telus account, im willing to pay that person good cash if it can be done thxs pm me pls sashpimp_1018@hotmail.com if anything can be done.
Back