Search results

1. young_makaveli

Storage at moto Folie

Hey guys anyone here already stored their bike there ? I have free storage but I've been hearing mixed reviews on some other forums About them Moto folie told me the place is free but if I want them to remove the battery or add fuel stabilizer,inspection etc it would cost more When they...
  2. young_makaveli

Bbs lm 19" for sale

Hi guys im selling a set of bbs lm from lm motorsports with tires 19x8.5 +15 245/35/19 19x9.5 +20 275/30/19 Im asking 1400$
  3. young_makaveli

1990 nissan 300zx

Nissan 300zx non turbo VG30DE engine Never winter driven ..always stored during winter The car is completely stock exept for the front torsion bar,cold air intake,keiichi tsuchiya wheels and apexi catback exhaust. Oil change done on may 2013 and before storage with royal purple synthetic...
  4. young_makaveli

1990 nissan 300zx

Nissan 300zx non turbo VG30DE engine Never winter driven ..always stored during winter The car is completely stock exept for the front torsion bar,cold air intake,keiichi tsuchiya wheels and apexi catback exhaust. Oil change done on may 2013 and before storage with royal purple synthetic...
  5. young_makaveli

1990 nissan 300zx

6. young_makaveli

Bigfoot?

Don't know if this has been posted before but for those of you who havent seen the video What do you think it is?
  7. young_makaveli

My friend she needs your help MR

Hey guys please vote for my friend so she can win She will appreciate all the help and so will I takes only 30 seconds to vote Thanks Link http://www.mtlarabais.com/barstaff/sara-f/
  8. young_makaveli

Vehicle storage question

Hey im about to store my 300zx and I was wondering, what are the precautions i have to take? Do I have to fill the gas to the full line? Do I have to warm it up once or twice during the week in winter?Etc... What steps do you guys take to make sure everything will be okay when you take it out...
  9. young_makaveli

Question about tempo

Hey guys i need to buy an extension for my tempo but id like to know wheres the best place with a resonable price tag As for the size, big enough to fit one car cause the one i currently have fits only two Thanks for everyone who replies
  10. young_makaveli

Cop caught me question

Okay so i was driving on my way home on pierrefonds then all of a sudden thered a cop car on the other side of the street that spotted me and did a u-turn and fallowed me the whole way and decided to stop me at goin So he says my window tint is too dark and he was pretty chill about it..he...
  11. young_makaveli

Vehicle storage question

Hi id like to store my car this winter and I was just wondering if i just payed my insurance on 18 sept. and i store it before the 18th of oct... Will i still get charged on the 18th oct. even if my car is not on the road? And for the registration i just payed for the whole year on august...
  12. young_makaveli

So i dropped my sister at school today..

and i felt like such a pedobear.. Do you guys feel the same way when you go to a high school??
  13. young_makaveli

Le danse tabarnac

Check ca lol
  14. young_makaveli

Need help removing swirl marks

Hi im new to detailing and i was just wondering whats a good product to remove swirl marks by hand? Thanks
  15. young_makaveli

Whats your psn

Hey id like to add more ppl on my psn account My psn is young_makaveli
  16. young_makaveli

Wtb: air suspension kit

Hey anyone know where i can buy an air suspension kit for my 1990 300zx? And also where is a good place to get it installed? Thanks guys
  17. young_makaveli

How does Registration work?

Sorry im not familiar yet with how registration papers work because until recently ive been only paying for one car a year for registration And this week i receive the registration i have to pay for my first car but i also received another fee for my new car (300+ each registration fee) wich i...
  18. young_makaveli

Do you believe in ufo's

Saw this on youtube and got me thinking What do you guys think?
  19. young_makaveli

What is your opinion on..

Is it better to wax a car or just put a car cover on it if the car cant be kept in a garage? I hear that waxing is the same as covering as it protects from uv rays,rain,etc Thanks
  20. young_makaveli

For future reference help

I need to know how to do a swap on my 300zx na to a tt..or a good place to do the complete swap cause i know its just as simple as taking the old one out and putting the new one in..thanks
Back