Search results

1. M

4 Michelin Hydroedge 205/60R16

As the title says for $250 firm The have an 800 treadwear rating which is very high, and are quite. i bought them for $170 brand new
  2. M

sub & amp & speakers $200

i have a 12'' infinity subwoofer in good condition MTX amp which i used with the sub Also 2 pioneer ,4 way, 6*9 speaker all for $$200 neg. good price guys! to reach me on my cell 514-295-7487 ask 4 mark or pm me if you want to see pics
  3. M

mazda protege 5 mags & Michelin Hydroedge

Hello everyone, I have 4 proteger 5 mags in good condition, also 4 Michelin Hyrdoedge Tires used for one season only. Presently the tires are on the mazda rims but they can be removed as a separate purchace. Reason 4 sale, totaled my old car this past winter. asking $500 tires and mags...
  4. M

wb/ cd player and speakers for cheap!

im looking for a little music in my inter beater!! cheap doent have to be amazing just has to work. so i need a cd player and also 2 or 4 speaker, 5 1/2 is the size anyone got?
  5. M

fs/mazda 323 ***$350***only115000km**

im selling my gfs 1991 mazda 323, only has 115 000km on it, remote starter. Not much rust. it need a new tranny,(can last 1 more month before tranny must be changed) lady driven its whole life!! everything else on the car is perfect, brakes, suspension,engine...*tu* car must be...
  6. M

for sale $8000 no repairs

[/IMG]
  7. M

fs winter and all season tires

All the tires are 175/70r13 I have 4 Michelin winter tires, used only 1 winter.= $30 each or $110 for all 4. I also have 8 Motomaster All Season, with two more seasons of usage on them.=$15 each tire or $55 for a set. if anyone is interrested please pm me.:bigup: Marco
  8. M

fs. mazda protege 1992

the car is green has some rust. sunroof, manuel, the interior looks brand new, no joke. all season tires on it bought this year. just changes brakes and flex tube. no leaks runs very well very reliable. 300 000km on it, mostly highway driven. nothing wrong with the vehicle. asking $1000
  9. M

1992 mazda 323 for sale!!

ok, this car only has 115 000km on it, the brakes have been totaly redone(500) the front shocks engine is perfect.Auto starter aswell the problem is the tranny its on its way out very soon, but these cars are everywhere so there shouldnt be a problem getting a used tranny for cheap. im...
  10. M

Could someone help!!

i bought a rockford fosgate cd player off a certain someone on mtl, but like a moron i didnt notice that i was without a harness.....and like a dick he ****ed me over. i have no clue where to fined one ,future shop doesnt nore does jd audio, anyone know where i can find the harness for this cd...
  11. M

anyone selling 6by8" speakerz?

looking for a pair of six by eight inch speakers anyone selling?? :dunno:
  12. M

mazda mags 16"

i have 4 mazda protoge 5 mags, their 16" mags with almost brand new tires only 1 season worth of wear. :bigup: Was wondering if anyone was up for a swap or a trade plus cash ...looking for fatter mags no bigger than 17" :dunno:
  13. M

My mazda

I have a mazda mx-6 '95, shes only a 4cyl. but i love her never the less. My question to you guys is(mostly writing this thread for a little more action in this section) , i hit a taxi sign on siment blocks a few weeks ago, and im not to happy that i have new speed holes,lol :rant...
  14. M

fog lights...mx6?

im also looking for a pair a stock headlights to go with my mx6, i lov the look of the back a my car but the front needs some work, the fogs shoud fill it in a little.
  15. M

anyone have JDM headlights for a MX-6

i was wondering if anyone has JDM headlights for a mazda mx-6, also calle j-spec headlights, if anyone has be willing to spend alot to get!
  16. M

anyone have a amp. to sell

annyone have an amp that will be good for 2 subs that have 250 watts?
  17. M

whats wrong with my mazda!!!

i just got a new mazda mx-6 and the other day i was driving and the car just died, just like that, and its happend a few times, what is it? alternator battery what??
  18. M

looking for!!!

im looking for two 12" subs with a box and an amp aswell\!!?? anyone have it?? im very interested!!! Marko
  19. M

wut u think...'87 300zx

wut u guys think of this car non turbo but never used in winter 170 000km, T-top engine without a spot of dirt on it a beautiful car!!!!:bigup: make some offers, not $2000, im getting the car a k&n cone tints new tires, has nice mags that arent shown in this picture(5 spoke)
  20. M

looking for 1 or 2 subs with an amp!!

im looking for one or two subs(12') wtv size doesnt matter 2 much(box would be nice too) and an amp to go with the subz. anyone?
Back