Search results

1. Costas

Samsung Galaxy S5 Fido/Rogers $250

Like new, with all original accessories in the box, headphones still in plastic, with 1 toughcase, and 4 other cases. Also have 3 new screen protectors I never used. Used on Fido network. $250 OBO
  2. Costas

Toyota Lexus 20mm wheel spacers

Used billet 20mm spacers, 5 x 114.3, hubcentric 60.1 bore. They were on my 2013 Sienna, but fit many other cars. $125 and you get a wider stance.
  3. Costas

Toyota Lexus 20mm wheel spacers

Used billet 20mm spacers, 5 x 114.3, hubcentric 60.1 bore. They were on my 2013 Sienna, but fit many other cars. $125 and you get a wider stance.
  4. Costas

4 Goodyear winter 225/65/17 on Toyota rims

Set of 4 Goodyear winter tires, used 2 winters only, from a Toyota Sienna, mounted on hubcentric rims, nitrogen air. $400
  5. Costas

Wanted: Ralliart oem suspension

Looking for 2012+ Ralliart oem suspension parts for 2.4 awc SE
  6. Costas

Mazda fd rx-7 16 x 8 wheels/tires

Set of 4 light-weight Mazda FD 16" x 8" rims from an RX-7 Turbo with General Exclaim UHP 225/50/16 tires. I had these on my Mazda6, but they also fit on many other fwd/awd cars, and are awesome for autocross and drag racing. The rims are in good shape, and are straight. The tires are good for at...
  7. Costas

Mazda fd rx-7 16 x 8 wheels/tires

Ultra light, Mazda FD 16" x8" rims from RX-7 Turbo with General UHP 225/50/16 tires.* I had these on my Mazda6, but they also fit on many other fwd/awd cars, and are awesome for autocross and drag racing.* The rims are in good shape, and are straight. The tires are good for at least one more...
  8. Costas

4 Blizzaks rims 195/65/15 like new $450

Tires like new, used only a few hundred miles last winter. They were on a 2004 Mazda3, which is now sold, mounted on steelies, nitrogen-filled, and balanced from Costco. $450 or best offer.
  9. Costas

LF Sienna SE 19" wheels

Looking to buy Sienna SE 19" OEM wheels or Venza 20" wheels.
  10. Costas

Mazda3 2.0 auto 4dr $2500

Mazda3 GX 2.0 auto 4dr, ac, cd, 177K with remote start. New brakes, shocks, upper shock mounts, rear sway links, and tires done last year. Complete front right-side half-shaft assembly replaced this week. New battery. Car has surface rust in the usually places for a Mazda of this year, but the...
  11. Costas

2 RX-7 FD 16 x 8 lightweight drag wheels with Potenza tires $200

One pair of RX-7 FD 16 x 8 lightweight drag wheels, great for slicks at the track, comes with Bridgestone Potenza RE050A stickies, still good a season. Rims are straight.These fit my Mazda6, also fit rx-7/8, mazda3, with the perfect offset for 8" rim, superlight! $200 FOR BOTH WITH TIRES
  12. Costas

2 RX-7 FD 16 x 8 lightweight drag wheels with Potenza tires

One pair of RX-7 FD 16 x 8 lightweight drag wheels, great for slicks at the track, comes with Bridgestone Potenza RE050A stickies, still good a season. Rims are straight. $200 for both.
  13. Costas

Mazda6 OEM mufflers plus more CHEAP!

Cleaning out my garage; All from my 2004 Mazda6 wagon; 2 OEM mufflers $150 OEM throttle body $50 Blown engine for parts 3.0 24v $250 Harmonic balancer $75 Flywheel $40 Strut tower brace $40 CPE Maf customizer with harness $150 OEM cd/heater control faceplate and Bose amp $75 OEM air...
  14. Costas

Looking for swaybar and lowering springs

Looking for swaybar (22mm and over) and lowering springs (need the fronts to replace my cracked Megans) for my Mazda6, let me know if you got any parts lying around!
  15. Costas

Rx-7 wheels

Looking for Rx-7 16" x 8" wheels from '93 model, PM me if you have any.
  16. Costas

LF for Racing Beat sways

Who carries Racing Beat sway bars for my Mazda6 here in Montreal?
  17. Costas

LF engine rebuilder

New to rebuild my Mazda6 3.0, looking for a good shop that rebuilds and can balance cranks in house, that won't charge a gazzillion dollars! Any recommendations for the Montreal area?
  18. Costas

Looking for VVT expert

Looking for someone that knows how to work on my 2004 Mazda6 3.0 v6, specifically on how to change and time the VVT crank/timing chain. The dealer will probably charge big $$$ , so, if anyone knows a good guy/garage, lemmie know.
  19. Costas

Bloody Beetroots tonite!!!

Gonna go hard tonite at Metropolis!
  20. Costas

Mazda6 3.0 OBX headers+Y-Pipe SOLD------

Brand new, polished stainless steel, with gaskets and bolts, fits first-gen 2003+ v6 3.0 only. Front and rear headers, plus the y-pipe to connect the two behind the engine. $450
Back