Search results

1. Enz01

Adding a FOB to 2011 a Mazdaspeed

Has anyone had experience doing this? I have two working remotes, and I purchased one online like this one...
  2. Enz01

2003.5 mazdaspeed protegé - titanium

$11000 OBO Kms: 91000 Transmission : Manual This car is adult owned, has never been beaten of maltreated. This car is 100% stock. It has never been modified in any way. I have always used Premium fuel and Synthetic Oil in this car. I have complete maintenance history from day one. Latest...
  3. Enz01

New brakes on a 2003 MSP. Where and how much?

I need help in replacing brakes (rotors / pads / brake lines) on my 2003.5 Mazdaspeed Protege. My dealership wants 650$ to replace the front rotors alone, so I want to buy the hardware myself and give it to a decent mechanic to install (or perhaps do it myself?). I don't want to spend >$1000 on...
  4. Enz01

Best Mazda Dealer in MTL?

I just bought a MSP and need to take it in for 72000km service. Can anyone recommend (or advise against) a dealer in MTL?
  5. Enz01

Best driving roads around Montreal

I just moved to Montreal. Driving in this city is like navigating a minefield due to the potholes. I almost don't want to buy a car because I'd feel guilty driving it here. However I was wondering if anyone knows of any great driving roads in the area? Places where you can drive a fast car and...
Back