Search results

1. metal-mats

285/70/17 Goodyear wrangler decent condition

Like the title says. Lt 285/70/r17. About 40% left. Goodyear wranglers mt/r. Had on a chev 2500. Asking $350.00 for all 4. Nego. Pics : http://http://montreal.kijiji.ca/c-cars-vehicles-auto-parts-tires-tires-rims-Goodyear-wrangler-lt285-70-r17-W0QQAdIdZ372336736
  2. metal-mats

my new monster.

Well i've driven gm's my entire life, (still do) But picked up this toy last week: 01 m5 105 kms, one previous owner. not even a scratch on it! So just though i'd say hey, now that i'm officially a cock! might see you guys if you have another meet, oh and if anyone knows what those...
  3. metal-mats

If anyone is interested! A repo I'm selling

If anyone is interested I'm selling a Limo I repo'd from one of my employees I didnt put it in the for sale section as I'm not really looking to sell locally, more for a collector, But thought you guys might get a kick out of the pics. I posted it on Ebay. If it dosen't sell I'll keep it to...
  4. metal-mats

1999 ford explorer xlt

1999 Ford explorer XLT 4x4. Full load, a/c, power windows, keyless entry, cd, leather, cruise, power seats, power mirrors, locks mecanic a-1 body 6/10. Interior 9/10 152,000 original kms. Transmission was changed 8000 kms ago. runs perfect, tires in really good shape. Body has rust starting...
  5. metal-mats

2006 silverado dvd install

ok boys, help please! 06 chevy, got harness adapter, matched up all wires, no power to head unit, googled, found out i have to splice into accessory wire and run a wire to fuse box, but what fuse do i put it into? also, where do i put the park brake wire? and i have a switch from my old...
  6. metal-mats

6ft by 8ft utility trailer. pics! SOLD

Trailer: 6ft by 8 ft trailer, made completely of steel. I just picked it up this afternoon from the welder, he reinforced everything and put a new axel on it. It's the perfect utility trailer, was made for towing atvs or motorbikes. has the hookups for an electric winch and a battery box. is...
  7. metal-mats

1993 sierra really nice, pics *****SOLD********

*********Sold************** Ok here goes. truck: 1993 gmc sierra 1500. 305 5.0L. auto, full electic group. reg cab long box. 2x4. In really good shape for a 1993. Chassis has 240 xxx kms. motor and all internals 50 000 kms. I have all bills for the new motor somewhere. changed the breaks...
  8. metal-mats

FS OR TRADE samsung jack unlocked

ve got a samsung jack for sale. bought it a month ago new, comes with all boxes and manuals as well as a car charger and home charger. in very good condition. Ill also throw in a leather case. Paid 400, selling 275.00 also consider trading vs. nokia n95 or +cash for i phone. thanks
  9. metal-mats

f/s: Bombardier seadoo challenger. 1800****new price****

like the title says. 1997 bombardier challenger seadoo jetboat. always well maintained. custom sound system. twin 110 hp rotax engines. comes with cover and trailer. excellent boat and priced to sell. pm me for details. Unfortunately i dont have time for her this summer. 7900.00 firm new...
  10. metal-mats

fast wheels for v dub

17" fast wheels, 1 year old. with rubbers. about 65% left. Came off my moms beetle. Paid 1800. selling for 500.00 firm.
  11. metal-mats

Nhl 08 ea WTF?????????

Ok so ive been playing dynasty mode for a little over 4 months now on and off, Playing every game, not simming anything. So i finish my last game against the leafs with 138 points AND THERE ARE NO F***ing PLAYOFFS! Seriously what the hell is the point of having an option to play a whole...
  12. metal-mats

fs: habs tickets. st-louis blues, march 18th

selling one set, reds, section 114 seats right next to the entrance. Isle seats. excellent location. $250.00 pm me for details
  13. metal-mats

fs: macbook and ipod touch 8 gig

selling a macbook still on warranty till mid april. 2 ghz intel core 2 duo just bought the upgrade mac os x leopard. comes with charger and software. also a ipod touch 8 gig with the 1.1.4 update and the mail and google maps update. bought at futureshop mid feb, 11 months of warranty left...
  14. metal-mats

wtb: james blunt tickets theatre st denis feb

throw me your offers. thanks,:D
  15. metal-mats

FS: mtl vs. ny rangers feb 3rd sunday

2 tickets, red, section 115. excellent seats, isle seats. pm me for any questions $325.00 for both
  16. metal-mats

fs: habs tickets saturday dec 1

2 tickets in the reds, section 114. isle seats right next to the entrance. center ice. awesome tickets. paid 250 for them, will sell 250. no low ballers, pm me for details
  17. metal-mats

looking for 20 tickets to habs game sept 22nd

like the title says, must be in the bleeeders, like molson ex zone. Planning a bachelor party and this is one of the events of the day. Anyone got hookups? pm me thanks.
  18. metal-mats

team canada dj's?

anyone know where i can get both albums. can find it at hmv, anywhere to download? Thanks.
  19. metal-mats

Got a good laugh from this scam

Ok so i was surfing kijiji yesterday and came across this beauty... http://montreal.kijiji.ca/c-cars-vehicles-cars-over-5K-1999-Pontiac-Firebird-Trans-AM-WS6-W0QQAdIdZ14490985 Now This is one hell of a nice car, I've loved it for awhile, but after reading the discription I knew it was way...
  20. metal-mats

2000 volks beetle, nice clean, cheap

2000 volks beetle, nice clean, cheap *PICS* I'm putting my moms beetle up for sale. its a 2000. Automatic, 116,000 kms. gas, Air, Power group (windows, locks, keyless) no cd player no sunroof. Color is silver. Comes with stock mags with 80% winters on it. It also has a set of fast wheel...
Back