Search results

1. MR2Chick

Happy f*ing Halloween -> Break-in

Well we got a nice surprise a this evening, but my story has a happy ending. I was sitting in my room, my brother in the basement, minding our own business. My parents come home from dinner, and there are two losers sitting in my mom's Subaru (parked in the driveway) going through her stuff...
  2. MR2Chick

Club Opera 02/09

Anyone going? :bigup: I have passes, I'm excited :run:
  3. MR2Chick

NOTEBOOK OWNERS: question for you!

Hi everyone, I'm looking to buy a laptop, and I've narrowed my search a little but I wanted some opinions. First, screen sizes. I'm gonna be carrying this thing around a lot, and I'm caught between a 15.4" and a 14" screen. Which is better? I like the idea of a bigger screen , but I'm...
  4. MR2Chick

Colin Mcrae at the x-games

Anyone see the x-games rally yesterday? Colin Mcrae is amaaazing! link He goes on to take 2nd by like 6/10ths of a second
  5. MR2Chick

Global Gathering 2006

Hi guys I was looking @ tickets for the weekend and I have a (newb) question... what are the perks of VIP? Bathrooms? I was just wondering if the extra $90 is worth it or not. :D thanks! *byewhore* :run: :run: :run: Jess
  6. MR2Chick

Pirellifilm

Anyone seen this?? http://www.pirellifilm.com/thefilm/viewFilm.jhtml?lang=eng It's amazing... sorry if it's a repost
  7. MR2Chick

emoooo

This is hilarious, enjoy Cliiicky for those with your repost comments... :gtfo: Happy new year! :p
  8. MR2Chick

WTB: Muffler MR2 4agze

Title says it all... let me know what's out there :) (ou si il y a qqn qui en a un qui traine dans son garage ;) )
  9. MR2Chick

ROFL!!!!! Funniest thread ever...

click here You can all thank me later :)
  10. MR2Chick

Can't believe someone actually came up with this...

Check it out :) Click
  11. MR2Chick

You know you're living in 2004 when...

Hope this isn't too much of a repost... if it is *shootme* I thought it was cute. You know you're living in 2004 when... 1. You accidentally enter your password on the microwave. 2. You haven't played solitaire with real cards in years. 3. You have a list of 15 phone numbers to...
  12. MR2Chick

Saw a MK 3 MR2

Rare moment yesterday on the Champlain coming home from Napierville last night! Right and I was getting on the bridge what do I see but a red MRS driving in the middle lane! I thought I was seeing things, but no, he was from Michgan. Or at least the car was. Got the "deuce salute" lol. I'm...
  13. MR2Chick

You Know You're an MR2 Nut If...

Hope it's not a repost! You know you are a MR2 Nut IF: 1. You use the words AW11 in conversations, and no one knows what you're talking about. 2. You park your MR2 in a particular spot so you can see it while you chow down at your favorite McDonalds. 3. You get kinda conceited because...
  14. MR2Chick

355 conversion

Check out this MR2... I find it to be very well done! 355 Bodykit Don't really like the ferrari badge on the back... but anyway, check it out.
  15. MR2Chick

Meet MR2

Hi everyone, I know there aren't all that many MR2s on the board, but I figured I'd try this anyway. I was at Tim Horton's near my house tonight and a guy came up to me and was asking me about my car and said he had one as well, '87 Yellow n/a (mwah hahaha). More importantly, it turns out...
  16. MR2Chick

Happy B-day Hondagus!

Hey, happy birthday Gus! the big 2-1 Now you can go back NYC and club your little heart out :D ;)
  17. MR2Chick

Mini Meet in Hudson (pics)

Got HondaGus and Neonracer98 to come all the way out to the boonies so I could school them on the roads out here :D :bigup: :laugh: Here we are (after the trauma of poor Gus trying to get out here) Refuelling Artsy shot (not really but anyway...) And the farmer in the big truck...
  18. MR2Chick

cleaned the engine bay for the first time in 15 years

Well here are some pics... Cleaned it up, must have dropped 5lbs of dust and dirt outta the engine bay :) Thx to Asmodeus for the help (or... doing it for me...) The whole thing Lithium Grease on the ignition cable :bigup: (gotta love the rust) Little shot of my wannabe BOV + the...
  19. MR2Chick

Look Another N00b

Everybody, I'd like to introduce Lil_greek_chick... Now play nice kids :) pssst evelyn now's your cue to say somethin' ;)
  20. MR2Chick

1,000,000 posts!!!

Hey, the MontrealRacing.com forum just reached 1 million posts today! wow... I just noticed, and thought I'd share :)
Back