Search results

1. H

What kind of Oldsmobile does Chucky drive in Good Will Hunting?

Anyone know what year and model this Oldsmobile is from Good Will Hunting? https://ibb.co/QHL5SB3 https://ibb.co/xmpR892
  2. H

Honda île Perrot Reviews or contacts

Bonjour, Je me demandais si quelqu'un avait déjà acheté une voiture de Honda île-Perrot? I was wondering if anyone has any experience buying a car from Honda île-Perrot? I'm thinking about getting a CR-V for the wife and want to know your experiences. Maybe a salesman is even on the forum...
  3. H

Where to go: 3 day weekend vacation for $1000 per person.

I would like to take my gf on a weekend getaway somewhere for 3 nights august 10-13. I'm open to literally anywhere. I see Vegas is about the cheapest but I've been and don't want. I don't want Cuba either sorry. Miami beach is about $1100 Most of the Caribbean islands are $1400 Where would...
  4. H

SQ didn't give a ticket in person, never sent anything in the mail, found me guilty

I got pulled over in Dec for 123 in a 70. Cop said it was GEV and threatened to tow my car. Then he said he'd be nice and not tow my car and give me just the ticket. - He didn't give me anything on the spot. - Never got anything in the mail - Just got a letter from the ministiere de...
  5. H

New Lincoln MKZ

http://www.durhamregion.com/community-story/6133036-lincoln-unveils-quiet-luxury-in-the-2017-mkz/ I'm trying to understand why someone would chose to buy this vehicle over any of the competition? It just looks boring and bland and a cross between a Chrysler 300 and an Audi A4. Lincoln needs to...
  6. H

Montreal to dump entire editorial staff of MTLBlog into the St Lawrence

http://www.thebeaverton.com/montreal/item/2145-montreal-to-dump-entire-editorial-staff-of-mtlblog-into-the-st-lawrence Montreal Mayor Denis Coderre made a dramatic announcement today outlining his controversial plan to dump the entire editorial staff of MTLBlog, along with thousands of its most...
  7. H

Experience with Roi du Camion?

I'm just wondering if anyone has experience there? They have some interesting vehicles and seem to be a pretty big operation. Please only reply if you have first hand knowledge, not interested in rumors please.
  8. H

Article: The Porsche 911 Thread

Hey guys, I've taken an interest in Porsches in recent months (in no small part because there seems to be many Porsche fans on the forum) and wanted to get your opinion. I see lost of posters drooling over the Porsche 911 GT3 but if I'm not mistaken, it's the Porsche 911 Turbo S which is...
  9. H

Photoshoot: California BMW M Meet

These pics are just insane. I wont' link them all so you can visit the original thread if you like. http://f80.bimmerpost.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1116165 Photo Credit: Mode Carbon
  10. H

Who here has been audited by Rev Quebec?

Just looking for your stories. Generally speaking I file all my personal stuff correctly. I had to help out a family member once where he had a business and he declared all these expenses but had no proof so they sent a letter asking for the receipts. I sent in a wad of freaking receipts from...
  11. H

Best way to count customers entering a store for a day? Go Pro?

I'm putting together a business plan for a retail store and in order to have it be as accurate as possible I need to scout out some competitors and find out what kind of foot traffic they have. I could just sit in my car all day and count but I'm looking for a better option. What if I park a...
  12. H

How much do dealers make on cars?

Lets say your average Honda, Hyndai, Mazda, VW dealer. How much are they pulling in on the sale of a Civic, Accord, Elantra, 3, Jetta etc? Is is $1K or is is like $4K?
  13. H

Videotron accused me of piracy after downloading a movie?

So I downloaded a movie yesterday and now today I got an email from Videotron which looks legit. Anyone else ever get this? It reads:
  14. H

Financing Exotic Cars

I'm sure you've all planned getting your exotic at some point in your life. But have you planned how best to finance the vehicle? Of course, it would all depend on your financial situation but for a non multi millionaire who's company just started making him enough cash that he can afford a...
  15. H

Need male stripper for girlfiend

I want to get a male stripper for my gf for her birthday party. I think most guy flip at this sorta thing but I'm really not the jealous type. Does anyone have any good references for this? I don't' want to hire some douche off the net and have no idea what I'm getting. Thanks MR
  16. H

How to become volunteer firefighter?

I'd like to inquire about possible becoming a volunteer firefighter. I recently moved to the Vaudreuil/Hudson area. I passed by the Hudson Dept. but it seems nobody is there and everyone is on call. Does anyone have any info on the requirements of joining a volunteer fightfighting department and...
  17. H

Scion Tc jaune et Del Sol blanc à Saint Lazare cette après midi

Deux petit ti-counes qui conduisait comme des folles cette après midi. Voulez-vous tuez du monde? Quelqu'un les connaissent? Del Sol blanc avec body kit et Scion Tc Jaune stock mais laver.
  18. H

Can I bring X-plated vehicle to the USA?

I'm getting a loaner car from the dealer tomorrow which will have an X-plate. I had planned to go shopping in the USA. Will the border give me any trouble with this? Will the dealer?
  19. H

Explain to me the new QST calculation I don't get it

Starting this year the QST went from 9.5 to 9.975 correct? Only it's calculated on the subtotal before the GST. Old calculation: $100 + 5% ($5.00) = $105. $105 + 9.5% ($9.975) = $114.975 tax in New calculation: $100 + 5% (5.00) = $105. $100 + 9.975% ($9.975) = $114.975 tax in Since there...
  20. H

List of obsucre supercar manufacturers

Seems like every few months I discover a new type of super car. There are a few being talked about in threads right now. Help me make a list for future reference. Everyone knows about Ferrari, Lamborghini, Maserati, Aston Martin, Porsche, Bentley, Rolls Royce, Lotus, Mclaren. What are the...
Back