Search results

1. F

S13-S14 5spd swap

5spd tranny + everything ud need for an auto to 5spd swap 200$
  2. F

S14 for 4K

95 nissan 240sx Le the car is lightly modified, been well taken care of 216xxxkm on the body 187xxxkm on the motor, auto transmission but purchaser of the car will receive a 5spd tranny and all the necessary swap parts. The car has never seen winter, and has been stored in a heated garage.. pm...
  3. F

Zenki aero/swap

Decided after five years to give my car a face lift... all parts were sanded re-fibreglassed and painted except for rear bumper (didnt have time to finish) -zenki lights with CF eyelids 175$ -corners and signals 100$ -front bumper with stock lip and silvia grill*JDM* 450$ (mint ready to be...
  4. F

volant MOMO de japon avec hub

comme sa dit jai une volant momo en cuir, est ca vient avec le hub, fit presque tout model, payer 150$ je lesserai partir a 100$ appelle moi si tu le veux faut partir avant samedi, 514 296 4064 en excellente condition
  5. F

pieces racing

-Fuel rail competition Str en or 100$ jamais poser -STR competition fuel rail gold plated- 100$ never been used fits all models, fit tout model -Turbo timer HKS avec digital screen etait poser pour un mois marche tres bien vien avec wiring harness 170$ valeur de 250$ -HKS turbo timer...
  6. F

95 240sx S14

hey guys ive decided to sell my baby, im movin to Toronto and buying a house so the time has come to trade in my Toy, Its a 95 nissan 240sx like the title says it has just barely over 200xxxkm she still purrrs like new, many mods almost two many to list if ur serious i will go into detail and u...
  7. F

95 240sx S14

hey guys ive decided to sell my baby, im movin to Toronto and buying a house so the time has come to trde in my Toy, Its a (5 nissan 240sx like the title says it has just barely over 200xxxkm she still purrrs like new, many mods almost two many to list if ur serious i will go into detail and u...
  8. F

S14 coilovers

have a set of front coilovers for an S14 95-96 they are JIC's very good shape recently purchased tein coilovers all around so no longer need these had them installed for a month, asking 150$
  9. F

coilovers S14

I have two adjustable coilovers for a 95 240sx, they have adjustable camber plates and ride height, they are JIC magic, bought them a few months ago, but recently but tein coilovers all around so no longer have any use for them asking 150$
  10. F

93 civic HB

selling my girlfriends 93 civic hatchback, car is very clean, has minor rust but no holes the floor is in good condition, the car has a blown motor but comes with a 98 SI tranny and new clutch also available are 4 all season tires brand new. im located in deux montagnes asking 550 obo, first...
  11. F

civic 93

1993 civic, hb 230xxxkm on the body, new transmission, and clutch, blown motor, its 5spd very clean exterior and interior, will let it go for 800 obo$ needs to be gone asap, not parting out, so either buy the car for the parts or drop a new motor in, any questions call me at 514 296 4064, thnx
  12. F

93 civic-98 moteur

hi everyone, the time has come to get rid of my girlfriends car, she wants something new. it's a 93 civic with 230,xxxkm on the body with a new 98 motor from a si which i dropped in about a month ago, the motor has 86,xxxkm car runs great and pulls like new pretty much the rest is stock except...
  13. F

need help

hey guys i really need to get my hands on sum seat brackets, from a 92+ 240sx, ne one who has sum willing to sell or knos where i can get sum let me kno asap, and im not talking about the sliders, but the brackets which bolt into the floor , thanks for ur help jai besoin des brackets de...
  14. F

My Silvia S14 for Sale

The time has come for me to move onto bigger and better things, but this is a great oppurtunity for anybody with a tuner bone in their body to pick up a great project that just needs to be finished. I am selling my 95 240sx Le, it has 180,xxxkm and still runs like a champ. Mods: Momo steering...
  15. F

My Silvia S14 a Vendre

The time has come for me to move onto bigger and better things, but this is a great oppurtunity for anybody with a tuner bone in their body to pick up a great project that just needs to be finished. I am selling my 95 240sx Le, it has 180,xxxkm and still runs like a champ. Mods: Momo steering...
  16. F

DevilishS14 *commin to ur streets*

Heres a few new pics of my ride, its still under sum minor construction but she's almost complete, and shell be roaming the streets of montreal. And all u 240 guyz, check out my man G.A.T exporter, and feast racing. enjoy n let me kno what u think. my friends thought theyd get in the...
  17. F

S14 Drive shaft needed

As it say in the title, I need a drive shaft for my 95 240, it is the last thing i need to complete my swap, if anyone has one lying around or kno's where i can find one plz let me kno asap!! Thank you
  18. F

95 ka motor

95 ka24de motor for sale -I took this motor out of 95 240, it has 180xxxkm, its been well maintained, oil changes every 3000km, been running synthetic oil in it also, It had a auto tranny on it so it hasn't been abused. A good reliable motor, willing to let it go for 500 obo. The motor is...
  19. F

Looking for ECU

SUp everyone, Im looking for n ECU to complete my KA-T Project, if anyone has one, or kno's sumone who can reprogram mine plz let me kno asap. Thnx
  20. F

looking for tie rod!!!!

Hey everyone, im looking for the right front tie rod for my 95 240sx.. If anyone has one or kno's of a scrapyard or garage that does plese let me kno asap!! Thanks
Back