Search results

1. F

JVC head unit

Alright i am aware that many of you dispise jvc but i would like to know if anybody had some feedback on the kd-ar7000 head unit. Ive seen it in person and loved the look and features but i would like to know if it is user friendly(didn't have time to play around with it) and what you think its...
  2. F

Trade?

I am willing to trade an amp for a sub. i am looking for a 12" sub, box or not it doesn't really matter....i have a few amps and some 4" coaxial speakers, 3 pairs....anyone interessted say so....by the way all my stuff is in working order and very clean...
  3. F

Diesel audio amp?

Does anybody have a Diesel ns-6004 or ns-8004...the old model(square) 4 channel for sale at a good price???
  4. F

1998 Taurus

I would like to know if anyone knows about any performance parts for a taurus....im going for the sleeper look. Right now i have the 3.0L v6 but it doesn't pull that hard 0-100..i heard it has the same engine as the ranger but im not sure. what im looking for is something along the lines of a...
  5. F

subs?

Je recherche des subs de tout genre pour faire.... des test..pm moi si vous en avez bon marché....meme si ils sont presque fini. merci en avance
  6. F

Music Keg

Does anyone know where i can get a Kenwood music keg and how much its worth....if anyone has tried them id like some feedback on them too. thx
  7. F

mtx thunder 3000

je recherche des 10 pouce mtx thunder 3000 (pas brulé svp).il men faudrait 2 pour completer mon design
  8. F

moteur 302(small block)

moteur 302 de ford a vendre...jai moteur transmission differentiel...fontionne tous bien...faites moi une offre
  9. F

recherche moteur de 323 gtx

je recherche un moteur de 323 de preference gtx pour un bon prix-maximum 500$...meme si il est fini je suis interessé
Back