Search results

1. amnautic

Cell plan

Anybody know of a good plan, im looking for unlimited calling nationwide, voicemail etc and a 3GB+ data plan. im with bell so if someone has a hookup let me know.
  2. amnautic

PS3 3.10 update

For those who are tired of waiting for the PS3 update that is crazy SLOW, here is the link to update via usb takes about 3 mins to download. http://boardsus.playstation.com/playstation/board/message?board.id=ps3updates&thread.id=136738
  3. amnautic

Duckamn

Does anybody remember Duckman cartoons from back in da day? i was wondering if they still play in on tv somewhere or if i can rent the series from some place?
  4. amnautic

DVD ripper?

What is a good program to rip dvd and convert them to avi format for my N96?
  5. amnautic

HTC Touch opinions

i have an N95 & htc touch everybody like the n95 but when they see the touch they start telling about how they heard that it's a s**t phone. i love the touch i had a palm 650 then a blackberry pearl but i like the touch a lot better since it's stable and works like my pc so i wanna know what...
  6. amnautic

FTA Dish

What is the best dish sat to use for FTA, i only used dish for international channels but want the regular, HBO & pay per view. thanks
  7. amnautic

Nokia N96 question?

I have a Nokia N95. I'm thinking of getting a N96 or E90, i need help deciding so if anybody knows about these phones you input would be appreciated since we don't have them here. Thanks
  8. amnautic

http://thepiratebay.org/

The site is down, temp or permenant does anybody know???
  9. amnautic

WANTED: Camaro, Firebird, Trans am

:bigup:Looking for a Camaro, firebird or trans am 1992-2000 i don't care about mechanics as long as there is no rust and clean body....thanks
  10. amnautic

Wanted: Bell cell

looking a for a cheap bell mobility cell phone...
  11. amnautic

DESI Torrents

Anybody know any good Desi/indian torrent site?
  12. amnautic

Golf Ste-Rose

Has anybody played golf at Golf Ste-Rose, i going to play there next week. Any tips? thanks
  13. amnautic

Bowflex

Does anybody use or used a Bowflex before? I almost bought one the other day but i wanted to hear from real people if it works since i HATE going to the gym. If those who use it could tell me if they got any results, how does it feel compare to free wrights? The one i want to get is the...
  14. amnautic

Navigation system

i'm looking for a in car navigation system to replace my cd player that's made for a Maxima 2003 anybody know where if can find one?
  15. amnautic

avi to iso format

I have a old movie on my pc that i want to burn and use on a DVD. it's in .avi format does anybody know a good program that can convert it to .iso format. thanks
  16. amnautic

WTB: Maxima fogs

I'm looking for fog lights for a Maxima 2003,hopefully factory if not aftermarket but pls no canadian tire bulls**t. Thanks
  17. amnautic

Maxima 2003

Hey Guys, I'm looking at buying a Maxima 2003 with 69000kms, i wanted to know if anybody had knew if they are good cars or have they any problems. The car is from Ontario so it's going to undergo a SAAQ inspection. Thanks
  18. amnautic

F*****g Bell Bluetooth

Does anyone know of a program to crack the bullsh*t Bluetooth restrictions that bell places on there cell phones?
  19. amnautic

Ticket

I got a speeding ticket in in Ontario for doing 160km in 100 zone. When the cop gave me the ticket there were no demerit points written on the ticket, does that mean that it doesn't count towards them or is it just that they will be issued by Quebec... Thanks for the help
  20. amnautic

2003 Accord

Accord 2003 question I have a 2003 Accord. My display light for the radio/climate control is burned but every thing still works. Took the car to Honda on sources, they are claming that they have to send it out and can’t just change the light. The guy quoted me a price like $575with labour...
Back