Search results

1. O

Any good laptop for sale ?

Hi looking for a good laptop (win or mac)in good shape , good specs , good battery etc... Budget $400.00 Thanks
  2. O

Looking for a 2.5" SATA Hard drive enclosure

Hi I need an used or new 2.5" SATA Hard drive enclosure . My laptop needs repair but i want to back up all my stuff from the HD first. I would like to get in the West Island or not too far from here. Thank you
  3. O

LF External laptop Hard Drive Enclosure

Hi I would like to buy new or used External laptop Hard Drive Enclosure. In the West Island . Thank you
  4. O

LF tablet under $200.00

Hi Looking for a tablet known brand under $200.00 , android or ios . I would like it in great shape with accesories and original box etc... Preferably in the West Island but maybe I can travel. Thank you
  5. O

LF PS3 slim with some games

Hi Im looking for a PS3 slim (any size hard drive) with 2 controllers and cables , if possible ps move controllers, or other accesories , etc.. 100% working and all or some of the following games ; GTA5 GTA VICE CITY GTA SAN ANDREAS CRASH BANDICOOT (all games ) ASSASSINS CREED (NOT 1, 2, nor...
  6. O

Iphone 4 telus $130.00

Hi For sale black iphone 4 , telus , 16gb with charger . Tiny scratches in the screen , nothing serious , you cant see them when you use the iphone . Firm price Pick up in my place . Thank you
  7. O

LF Galaxy note 2 unlocked if possible

Hi Im looking for a galaxy note 2 in great condition with all accesories and box (not too important ) I would like it unlock if possible but locked will do too . Im willing to pay $350.00 max . It will be great if you are in the West Island , not too far or if you can deliver ...
  8. O

LF Iphone 5 unlocked if possible

Hi Im looking for an iphone 5 in great condition with all accesories and box (not too important ) I would like it unlock if possible but locked will do too . Im willing to pay $350.00 max . It will be great if you are in the West Island or if you can come . Thank you
  9. O

LF IPHONE 4 glass replacement in West Island

Hi Does anyone in the West Island can change a cracked glass of my iphone 4 please ?. Thank you
  10. O

Trade 1tb external wii hard drive for 1 tb external hard drive

Hi I dont have my wii system anymore but i still have my wii 1tb external hard drive , I was thinking that instead of erasing it , maybe someone want it . It has 500 wii games , more than 400 wiiware games and some emulators , it is like new and i think still under warranty . Here is the deal...
  11. O

LF MicroSD card 16/32gb

Hi i need a MicroSD card , minimum 16 gb max 32gb compatible with galaxy note .. Pm if you have one please. Thank you
  12. O

sold

Hi Im selling my laptop , it works great . It has 12 months warranty left directly with Dell (It was bougth in their site , bill available). Specs ; DELL VOSTRO 3300 Intel Core i5 CPU M460 @ 2.53Ghz 2.53Ghz 4GB Memoire ram Disque dur 320gb Nvidia Geforce 310M, 512MB...
  13. O

lf ps3 HARD DRIVE FOR PS3 VERSION 3.50

Hi Does anyone has a external hard drive full of ps3 games that plays in a hacked ps3 ?. Minimum 1tb . I want to buy or copy it . Thank you
  14. O

BLACK IPOD TOUCH 4 64 gb or trade with recent android phone

Hi im selling my black ipod 4 64gb . It is in great condition , the screen is like new , tiny scratches on the back if you can call them like that , anyway all apple ipod-iphone products are like that . Everything works great , currently under ios6 . Im asking $200.00 firm . Pick up in my...
  15. O

Sold

Hi Im selling my black Iphone 4 32 gb with Fido . It is in mint condition . It comes in the box with charger . Pick up at my place in Vaudreuil or maybe in the West Island . Price is firm . Thank you
  16. O

LF iphone 4 or 4s factory unlocked

Hi As the title says Im looking for an Iphone 4 or 4s factory unlocked please . It will be great if you are in the West Island or close by or able to deliver . Pm your offers please , the cheaper the better . Thank you
  17. O

TRADE ; Dell Vostro 3300 Intel core i5 VS Laptop 17 inches screen

Hi I want to trade my Dell Vostro 3300 Intel core i5 , It is in great shape , it comes with 2 batteries and still under extended warranty for around 500 days , I want to get a 17" screen laptop , not older than 2010 please . I would like to do the trade in the West Island but if its a good deal...
  18. O

gone

too late guys
  19. O

Wanted: Looking for DISPLAY WINDOWS

Hi Im looking for used but in great shape display windows (the ones used in stores) . 20`Large X 10` long will be great plus another one of 10`X 10 but i can always adjust them to what you have since im starting building in my home and i have room to play with the sizes . So like I said Tell me...
  20. O

For sale Wii fit board with 3 games $60.00 and plus

Hi Im selling my wiifit board with 3 games wiifit wiifit plus Ea active with accesories Price is firm Pick up in Vaudreuil . Thank you
Back