Search results

1. GusGus

HDR Pics of the Mustang

2. GusGus

The Updated Look!

Limo Tint all around and 18 inch black chrome 03 Cobra wheels!
  3. GusGus

Some Video of my 98 Mustang GT

Here is My Dyno Video, got my lil 4.6L V8 Dyno Tuned at Mustang Magic in Long Island NYC MUSTANG MAGIC Home Here is the Dyno video.... (its an ALL MOTOR V8) no blower/NOS 98 GT Getting Dynotune - American Redline Auto Club First Race 98 VS 06 GT with Mods, then i raced a 00GT with a...
  4. GusGus

2006 Mustang GT VS 1998 Mustang GT

as you can see in this video, on the last race i gave the 06 half car and the jump! YouTube - 98 GT vs 06 GT
  5. GusGus

Project 98GT

started this project 1.2.08 here are some pics and what not. Let the build start! 2002 Saleen Motor! NON SC Stock motor! out Built motor in! and now the car is rocking chevy ass!!
  6. GusGus

Friends and me.

http://s223.photobucket.com/albums/dd145/Gus98GT/?action=view&current=bc27c5e0.pbr video dont have sound till the pictures go away :) enjoy.:yikes:
  7. GusGus

Mach 1 Lip on 98 GT *UPDATED 10-21-07*

let me know what u guys think. also added Stainless Steel Bumper inserts. 2003 Cobra Brake kit ;) also a 1998 Cobra Cluster :)
  8. GusGus

just a Few Mustangs of NY CITY.

i was hanging out with a Few Friends over on FLB. (Francis Lewis BLVD) and my friend rewired my fogs to work independent i had my tripod and i snapped a few pics. here they are.
  9. GusGus

slammed my Mustang GT ;)

i gotta say i love it! the car feels so much better. looks great too. :D :bigup:
  10. GusGus

my video of the stang

exhaust!
  11. GusGus

Mustang Fun!

Sat that just passed was 70F so i washed and waxed it and took some quick shots. [/img]
  12. GusGus

so long and goodbye!!

It was time for a change! and i guess u can say what a nice xmas gift to myself. Honda Accord is GONE. now i pimp a 98 GT Mustang!
  13. GusGus

Are These Wheels Better?

Need i say more? More Shoes For The Accord, Racing Hart C5 Wrapped with Nittos Neo Gen,:yikes:
  14. GusGus

New Pics Of The KILLCORD! LOL **56k WARN**

GROUP SHOT!
  15. GusGus

Had Sometime to myself.......

Had Sometime to myself...UPDATED FIRST POST PICS ADDED Here are some shoots i took today of my car, i had it detailed :D yes the front lip is broken! :( ( New one is on the way) Newest Pics of my Carbon Fiber Hood ;) here are the pics i took lastnight. Me With my...
  16. GusGus

upgraded to Some 18's

time for a change here are my TSW Trophy Wheels 18's :yikes: Dirty As Sh*T After a Clean (SORRY SOME PICS ARE BLURRY)
  17. GusGus

i'm still around you know!

i'm still around you know! UPDATED PICS PAGE 2!!!! Here are some pics of my front lip. LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK (SORRY CAR IS DIRTY):dunno:
  18. GusGus

Everyone Read Please.

well i have a question. after swaping the motor to the honda and basicly spending a shit load of money on it. i have this clucking sound from the front passanger side. everytime i turn right. i jacked up the car just a bit to see what the problem could be, and i seen that i have a tranny leak...
  19. GusGus

Best Plugs For My Car.

what are some good spark plugs for my accord? honda wants 20 bucks (USD) for Each Plug.... not to sound cheap but im not spending 80 bucks on just spark plugs. anyone has another other ideas what kind of plugs i should use.:bigup:
Back