Search results

1. juice91

FS: Motorola Razr V3i New $320

FS: Motorola Razr V3i Phone is sold. Thanks
  2. juice91

Take over my Telus contract......

The plan includes: 700 daytime minutes After 6 and weekends free Free Telus to Telus calling Voicemail, Caller ID, and 100 text messages included All for 45$ + tax and system acces fee. If you dont need evenings after 6 free, you can change it for after 9 for 5$ less. There is 23...
  3. juice91

Where to change my clutch?

I need a new clutch on my 98 accord. Anyone know of a good place for a decent price? One garage told me $650. I think thats a bit high. Any help would be appreciated.
  4. juice91

Where to change my clutch?

I need a new clutch on my 98 accord. Anyone know of a good place for a decent price? One garage told me $650. I think thats a bit high. Any help would be appreciated.
  5. juice91

Where to go out tonight? (Wednesday)

I feel like going out tonight but don't know where. Please don't tell me Cheers or McKibbons or Skrtach. Any other places that are happening? Maybe on St-Denis?
  6. juice91

What hotel to choose in Cancun?

I was there last summer at the Oasis Cancun and had a blast. I was just wondering what other hotels have the same party atmosphere as the Oasis? What hotels have you guys stayed at and how was it? Any other vacations spots with a good nightlife?
  7. juice91

What are you doing Grand Prix weekend?

??? I might go to System friday night.
  8. juice91

Where to buy USB data cable for v400?

??
  9. juice91

Does Rogers have any Match It plans if I'm switching from Telus?

i wanna switch over but I cant find a good plan.
  10. juice91

Anyone have hookup at Rogers?

I need a good plan and i dont mind signing a contact. Need 200min daytime and unlimited ev/wkend's
  11. juice91

Where to get the interior of my car shampooed?

Where's a good place and how much?
  12. juice91

What Bank are you with?

What bank are you with and how do you like the service? I've been with TD for 5years and never had a problem with them until now. I get a call telling me my debit card has been copied. I go to the bank, fill out some papers and then 2 weeks later, I get a letter telling me my claim has been...
  13. juice91

Anyone ever been to Diable Vert on a Friday night?

My friend wants to go there this Friday. Anyone ever been? How is it?
  14. juice91

What hard alcohol you guys drink?

I drink strictly Vodka. Been drinking it for the past 8 years. I used to drink Moskovskaya vodka, but since I tried Grey Goose abd Belvedere, I cant drink anything else.
  15. juice91

Where can I find XXL Dress Shirts?

I'm really getting frustrated. Everywhere I go shopping, none of the shirts I try on fit me. I'm not huge or anything (6'2'', 250lbs, not fat) I'm trying to find dress shirts but most stores only have XL. I tried a couple of XXL at Simon's and they were too small also. Where do you...
  16. juice91

Fido Or Telus?

I currently have a Telus phone but it needs to be replaced. I'm not on contract and I dont want to pay $400 for a new phone. With Fido, i can get almost the same plan and get the v400 for i think $80. How has service and reception been with Fido since it was bought by Rogers?
  17. juice91

How is Funkytown on Friday night?

I've been to Electric Avenue, and it was pretty good. Anyone ever been to Funkytown?
  18. juice91

Where to go Friday night?

Where's everyone going? I've been going to Crescent St. lately but i wanna try something else. Any Ideas?
  19. juice91

Need a new digital Camera

I had a Nikon Coolpix 3700 which I recently dropped and it costs like $280 to fix. I figure I'll just get a new one. I need one that is fairly small so I can bring it with me when I go out and stuff. I'm thinking about the Canon sd200 or sd300. Anyone have any expierience with these cameras...
  20. juice91

Question about FIDO prepaid

If I already have a Fido phone and want to activate a prepaid account, do I have to just buy the smart card and my minutes or do I also have to pay an activation fee? Thanks
Back