Search results

1. HK_852

2006 Acura RSX Type-S $5000

Anner: 2006 Marque:Acura Modèle Rsx Type-S Couleur: Silver Kilometres: 120000 km Auto/Manuel: 6 speed manuel Condition: VGA repaired Raison de la vente: posting for a friend please call or text. Contact: 514-291-6495 Prix: $5000 Lien vers kijiji/hebdo:
  2. HK_852

2003 kawa Ninja 636 - $2000

2003 kawasaki Ninja 636. 54900km PRICE:$2000 FIRM -New chain and sprocket (2015) -Fresh oil change (Sept 2015) -Flipped handle bars -low cut front fairing -bike is stock -Reason for sale: buying newer 636. If i dont sell happy to make it a track bike next season. PRICE: $2000 FIRM (No...
  3. HK_852

RSX Type-S $8200 FIRM pics *blacked out everything*

Acura RSX Type-S color: Black -6 speed manuel -engine 108xxx km -body 260xxxkm new paint tinted windows/tail lights black housing HID 7" in dash DVD with USB port ROTA 17" Rims on low profile tires OEM rims with winter tires fully equiped all power options with leather heated seats...
  4. HK_852

2002 RSX Type-S blacked out w/ pics

Acura RSX Type-S color: Black -6 speed manuel -engine 120xxx km tinted windows/tail lights black housing HID 7" in dash DVD with USB port ROTA 17" Rims on low profile tires OEM rims with winter tires fully equiped all power options with leather heated seats moon roof all blacked out badges...
  5. HK_852

Life on 2 TV: The Nightrun Toronto SportBike Highway Blast

Life on 2 TV: The NightRun Sportbikes Location: Toronto, Canada
  6. HK_852

StreetBikes stuntin Canada *vid*

This vid of Toronto streetbike riders rippin it all over the city and stuntin.
  7. HK_852

Street Bike stuntin Scene Toronto, Canada

Came across this vid of Toronto streetbike riders rippin it all over the city and stuntin.
  8. HK_852

What are cheapest ways to transport a bike??

What are some of cheapest ways for me to transport my bike from NYC to Plattsburg or MTL? Without the obvious smart @SS response of riding it that is... LOL. -I was considering a few options : >>>> pay a friend to come down and trailer it back with me >>>>> rent an econoline or minivan and...
  9. HK_852

Whos Riding today im in Toronto

The weather in Toronto is great road conditions are amazing. I just need to find random people to ride with out here. hows montreal looking today.
  10. HK_852

PS3: Fight Night Round 4 $40

Hi I'm selling my Fight Night Round 4 for Play Station 3. Not even a hour worth of gameplay time on the disc. Reason for sale no time to game anymore. PM me
  11. HK_852

MR Rider Look-a-likes

Hey MR Riders, Been meaning to post this for awhile, since most of the riders have NOT met face to face. The majority of us dont know what we look like or ressemble.. So if anyone knows ppl from MR who ressembles a celebrity or athelet post there name the person they look like... PLEASE...
  12. HK_852

FS: PS3 Fight Night Rnd 4 $60

I have a brand NEW Fight Night Round 4 for PS3 for sale $60. Not even 1 full hour of gameplay time on the disc.
  13. HK_852

Stuntin session

Just wondering if anyones down to work on some of there stuntin abilities or take the time to learn there basics. If we discuss and find a quiet closed off location where the public wont be disturbed.... and obviously practice techniques at your own discretion. 1 step at a time, no...
  14. HK_852

I Wrecked on the 20th **pics**

Unfortunate to say I join the shitty ranks of most riders and went down this weekend for the shittiest of reason. DOwntown riding ready to accelerate at a light . What I didnt realise was that the throttle was struck so while clutching it made me start a lil bunny hop wheelie, which...
  15. HK_852

Want Reputation points?

How does this whole REPUTATION point thing work? and why is mine only 25 points WTF:thefinger i've been a member on this shit forever... Its so pointless but just wanna know how it works:bigup:
  16. HK_852

HELP: Idle problem

Im having an idling prob wit my bike (CBR 600rr 2005). THe Screw holding the turning dial is so fucking tight all im doing is stripping the screw bolt :cry: Im sure the solution is as simple as cranking up my idle but I cant do it. Anytime I downshift the damn bike cuts off. I...
  17. HK_852

Who went to Orange Julep

I was just wondering if anyone went to Orange (thursday). If so how was it? was the vibe good? Big turn out?
  18. HK_852

Where is FIKS

Sup MR Bike enthusiasts, Im sure alot of u guys know who "FIKS" is? I was wondering if someone can tell me how to get ahold of him. anything helps. MR account name, cell number, MSN wtv u can give... It would be really appreciated*tu* Fiks or Durty if u read this post im ready to hit...
  19. HK_852

Finally got my Bike 600rr

Its finally here my 2005 CBR 600rr tribal edition. Cant wait to be out and about going to MTL bike nights... wats anyone have in mind for midday tomo (wednesday)... PM Me anyone whos down to cruise , relax catch a bite to eat wtv.
  20. HK_852

No Bike = Dying a slow death

Hey MR, I was just wondering if anyone feels the same as I do in my present situation. I recently had surgery and cant start riding for at least another few weeks. The only problem is we all no riding is like a DRUG and im slowing dying from withdrawl:run: Since my body is still jacked...
Back