Search results

1. phoenix316

Friday night summer hockey

Hey boys. One last call out for my Friday night league. 7:15-8:45 @ Bonaventure Arena in VSL. $310 for 13 games. Caliber is B-D, all ages accepted between 18-60. We go out for a fun time and to get some exercise while playing the game we love. All are welcome. Have some spots on D and F...
  2. phoenix316

2012 Civic Si Sedan - $340 all in wih 2-way remote starter/alarm and Sherlock

Title pretty much says it all. Looking to transfer my Si at a great price. $340/mth tax in. 32mths remaining on the lease, 24K per year of which I am only at 20K after 16 months. Including winter tires on rims used 2 winters, Compustar 2-way remote starter with alarm. Sherlock engraving done by...
  3. phoenix316

Parking ticket in Vaudreuil Friday night, no signs indicating parking prohibited

Ok, so i was at a friends' house friday night and left at like 4am. I was the only one on the street to get a ticket and i think it was because i was not parked in front of his house, but a little up the road. There are no signs anywhere when entering the city by the roads i take and none on the...
  4. phoenix316

NHL 2013 Fantasy League - drafting tonight, Tuesday, 8pm. 2 spots left

Contact me for more details or to join. Looking for 3 more teams. $50 entry, 10 teams total. settings 12 acquisitions 5 trades Weekly deadline of Monday Roster Positions C, C, LW, LW, RW, RW, D, D, D, D, Util, Util, G, G, BN, BN, BN, IR, IR, IR, IR Forwards/Defensemen Stat Category Value...
  5. phoenix316

LF: Honda Civic Muffler 2007 1.8L Sedan

Title says it all. Need the muffler all the way to the mid-pipe with connection flange in good condition. Thanks,
  6. phoenix316

Adult Hockey League looking for players

Hey guys. I have a garage league, 2 teams, Wednesday nights at Bonaventure Arena. Still have a few spots available if anyone wants in. Looking for forwards and D-men for now, goalies as spares. We play 10:15-11:45, no ref, just a bunch of guys that go out for fun and get a workout in the middle...
  7. phoenix316

Summer Ice Hockey League

Hey guys, I am missing some players for a pickup league this summer. 2 teams, 20 players. All calibers of players. Let me know if you're interested. Here's a copy of the schedule, all the games are at the 4-Glaces arena in Pierrefonds. Cost is $450 for 20 games. Week Day Date Start Finish...
  8. phoenix316

FS: Fortin Key-Override-All bypass module

I have the above item for sale, brand new in packaging including colorwire access code. Fits almost every vehicule, but check here just to be safe. www.ifar.ca $50 quick sale. Thanks.
  9. phoenix316

FS: 2002 Acura EL Premium - Fully Loaded - Excellent Condition $6000 -

This car has served me very well the past 3 years i have had it. Never a problem, starts just as well in the winter as the summer. Recently changed the brakes, front and back. Oil changed every 5000km. This is a real gem. Excellent condition for a 10 year old car. Here's some information about...
  10. phoenix316

LF: 2012 Civic Si Wiring Diagram

Hey Guys, I can't seem to find a wiring diagram to be able to do a start/alarm install. I was hoping to turn this into a DIY thread once i find it and am able to install the unit but i can't seem to find it anywhere online. Anyone have it or know where to find it? Thanks in advance.
  11. phoenix316

FS: Pioneer DEH-P710BT USB/CD/MP3 Bluetooth In Dash Receiver

Selling my car so i no longer need this deck. See link below for all the specifications including BlueTooth. http://www.pioneerelectronics.com/PUSA/Car/CD-Receivers/DEH-P710BT#product-images Asking $250, it's in excellent condition and comes with the remote and microphone for bluetooth, as...
  12. phoenix316

FS: 2002 Acura EL Premium - Fully Loaded - Excellent Condition $5000

This car has served me very well the past 3 years i have had it. Never a problem, starts just as well in the winter as the summer. Recently changed the brakes, front and back. Oil changed every 5000km. This is a real gem. Excellent condition for a 10 year old car. Here's some information about...
  13. phoenix316

LF: Habs tickets for Jan 25th against the Wings

Title says it all. Looking for a good deal indecent tickets. Nothing above the whites please and no offers at 100% markup as that's just ridiculous. Thanks.
  14. phoenix316

FS: 2x2gb SODIMM 1033mhz DDR3 for HP or other compatible system

Title says it all. I am upgrading my system and no longer need these pieces. Selling them together for a small price of $30 to he first person to contact me. Ran test and absolutely no errors found. They will be available early next week. Thanks.
  15. phoenix316

LF: Fuel Tank for 2003 1.8 Sentra

Title says it all. Need a fuel tank for my mom's car. Hers is rusted and losing gas if she fills more than half way. Anyone got one or know of one for sale? Thanks,
  16. phoenix316

Whirlpool Gold Quiet Partner III dishwasher - Excellent shape, like new - $250

I have a 2.5 year old Whirpool Gold Quiet Partner III dishwasher for sale. It runs great, removes EVERYTHING from anything, even after days of sitting there. Tall tub, white exterior, has the food grinder built in, so no need to rinse your plates before. Has 5 wash options and multiple drying...
  17. phoenix316

FS/FT: 2002 Acura 1.7EL Testing water

Hello all, I am testing the water here to see if there is any interest. I am looking to change, want to go back to manual. Multiple car changes over the past 1.5 years has left me without a manual transmission car :-( Here are the specs: 2002 Acura 1.7EL 125xxx km Raspberry Red/Purple ZERO...
  18. phoenix316

LF: Habs - Leafs tix April 20th and Nickelback

Ok, looking for these tickets. Preferably 4 tickets to nickelback and 2 to habs, but let me know what you got. Nickelback - need seats near the stage but not on the floor, so in the reds close to the stage. Habs, anything goes, let me know what you got and for how much. Thanks,
  19. phoenix316

Motorola T505 BT for car and Belkin Tunecast II

I have for sale a Motorola T505 Bluetooth/FM Transmitter in brand new condition and a Belkin TuneCast II FM/ Transmitter. I am asking $75 for the motorola, it sells for $100 plus tax new, which mine pretty much is, i have the box and all that stuff, and i am asking $20 for the tunecast II, it...
  20. phoenix316

Futureshop installers for HT or IT

I was wondering if anyone here knows someone who works for Futureshop and does the ConnectPro installations for Home Theater or Computers. I was wondering approximately how much that position pays as it seems to be exactly what i want to do, but right now i am making a pretty decent salary and...
Back