Search results

1. neonACR95

enlever panneaux de portes

Demain je dois enlever un panneau de porte avant cote passager, j'ai pas encore chequer voir si ya des vis ou de quoi, mais je voulai savoir s'il y a des choses dont je devrai en tenir compte ou des vis cachés pour l'enlever ou c'est juste de genre de clip on. merci!
  2. neonACR95

Nick suggestions

Well I think it's time for me to change my nick, I've send a PM to danny to change my nick name but he never got back at me so I suppose I have to start a new accound witch kind fo sucks because I'll lose all my personal messages, anyway for now I thought about this 2 nicknames: -mecbain (my...
  3. neonACR95

What would look better, crystal clear or just clear

I want to change my front corner lights with clear ones, but I'm not sure witch would look better on my car, crystal clear ones or just the regular clear?
  4. neonACR95

FS: 2 tires , size 205-60-15

They are Bridgestone Potenza re930I in very good condition not sure how much percentage of thread is left, at least 50%. Price: Asking 75$ for both. (negociable) -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- C'est des...
  5. neonACR95

What's the best gaz for a 325i

I was wondering with what gaz your cars run better for those of you with 325's and in general bmw owners. Some people say that it doesn't make a difference, but for me it does, maybe I'm crazy, but I"m not alone I'm sure. Anway right now I"m puting 91 from shell, I know that when esso changed...
  6. neonACR95

Stock sound system from e36 (cd changer) for sale

I just installed a cd player in my car, so my cassette player, amp and cd changer are for sale, everything is in top shape, I never had the chance to test the cd changer because it's missing the tray where you put the cd's, you can easily have it for pretty cheap on ebay...
  7. neonACR95

2 Questions: Hoses connected to air box/ engine cut-off

I was wondering what the 2 hoses that connect to the intake box on an e36 325i where? I know one of them must be the oil return line (from the valve cover), could the other one be a return of air from the braking system? Second question would be at what rpm does my computer cuts-off the...
  8. neonACR95

Wtb: 18" Tires

I'm looking for some 18" tires, something like 225-35-18 or 225-40-18, anyway tell you me what you've got and I'll se if it could fit, used or new if you have a good deal. thanks
  9. neonACR95

what tire size?

I just bought 18" mags (18X8), I still have stock suspension (ya I know with our roads it won't be much left of it soon) and was wondering what sizes of tires would be recommended to put on them..... I was thinking like something 2XX-40-18 or 2XX-35-18. Thanks BTW...
  10. neonACR95

4th gear, not pulling so hard...

When I bought the car and even before that I was under the impression that a bmw 325i was geared more for highway acceleration and that it wasn't that fast at lower speed because of it's weight. I tried a few accelerations with my car in 1st 2nd 3rd and 4th gear and was impressed with the...
  11. neonACR95

What engine oil

I've just searched pretty much the entire bimmerforums for information on witch oil would be best and if for a higher millage car like mine it would be a good idea or not to switch to synthetic oil. For now I think I have 3 choices: 1) Castrol synthetic 5W30 2) Amsoil 0W40 3) Stick with...
  12. neonACR95

Looking for a good bmw mechanic

K so no it's time to arrange a few things on my car, I already know a mechanic and some of the things I could do myself, but I would prefer to see a mechanic that works on bmw and me not to touch to much the car before I get to know it a little better. So does somebody know a good bmw...
  13. neonACR95

Finnaly got my car

Well today I got my bmw, wanted it for some times and it finally happend, it's a simple 325 i, but I really like it and enjoy driving it. It's 1994 full equiped, but no lethear interior, manual. I took some pics a few min. ago so here they are: PIC 1 PIC 2 PIC 3 PIC 4 by...
  14. neonACR95

SAAQ: Vehicule de 10 ans et plus?!?

Je voulai savoir si j'achete un vehicule qui a 10 ans et je le paye moins que ca valeur est-ce que je vais payer des taxes sur la valeur du vehicule ou sur le prix payer, je sais qu'un vehicule de plus de 10 ans tu payes la taxe sur ce que tu payes, mais c'est tu 10 ans inclus ou apres 10ans?
  15. neonACR95

Combien?!?! pour bushings de suspension

Je voudrai savoir sa serai combien pour des bushings des suspensions pour une bmw e36 325i 1994? merci! EDIT1: Je viens d'en trouver des polyurethane pour en arriere c'est 275$ US EDIT2: Bon pour les stock si ce que j'ai trouvé sur l'internet est bon comme infos, c'est environ 10$ US...
  16. neonACR95

FS: 15" mags with tires (for civic)

The title says everything, the tires are good at 75%, if you want more information contact my friend at mag959@hotmail.com. picture of the wheels: PIC Price: 600nego
  17. neonACR95

The neon (the car)

For some time now (mostly because of the srt-4) there has been alot of discussions about neons and most of the threads always turn into bashing this car. I've owned a 95 neon ACR for a little more then 2 years, before I got the car I had the worst impression about it. Ofcourse my opinion...
  18. neonACR95

What to look at when buying a 325

As some of you know when I decided to sell my neon it was because I wanted to buy a bmw, so here we are I finaly sold my neon, so now I can look harder for a 325i e36. I know usualy what to look for when buying a car, but I wanted to know if there are some things in special that I should look...
  19. neonACR95

Difference entre 320i et 325i e36

Je viens de voir une 320i 1993 a vendre avec le 6 cylindres, alors si elle est full equiped et elle a le 6 cylindres en quoi est-ce qu'elle est differente d'une 325i 1993? merci!
  20. neonACR95

Why not 1/4 mile cars?!?!

I was just wondering why many bmw owners say that bmw's aren't 1/4 mile cars. I mean the cars are rwd, about 3000lbs and the 6 cyl have good torque, even the 325i (e36) has about 180lbs of torque witch should help the car get off the line pretty quick. I read a review on the net about the 92...
Back