Search results

1. kangst3r

2008 Acura TL (Type-S wheels + A-Spec Body Kit) MINT -- 80,000KM -- $14000.00 --

Year: 2008 Brand: Acura Model: TL (Base No Navi) Color: Royal Blue Pearl Kilometers: 800XX Transmission: Automatic Condition: Excellent Reason for selling: Looking to get a new S3 or Golf R I'm the "1st" owner: the car was a dealer demo with 3000km leased in 2008 at Metropolitain Acura (Now...
  2. kangst3r

Kijiji find of the day: 2000 BMW M5. Black on red. 59795km $39,500.

Me gusta. http://www.kijiji.ca/v-autos-camions/laval-rive-nord/2000-bmw-m5-noir-rouge-berline/1195721244?enableSearchNavigationFlag=true
  3. kangst3r

DriveClub

Anyone else playing it? Your thoughts?
  4. kangst3r

Kijiji Find of the day: The next GSP's "first car" lol....

lol. http://www.kijiji.ca/v-autos-camions/saint-jean-sur-richelieu/collection-audi-a4-s-line-quattro-collection/1021184490?enableSearchNavigationFlag=true Ramenez un bout d'histoire a la maison. Ce Véhicule appartenait a personalité québecoise en devenir. Son Nom et les papiers...
  5. kangst3r

Free 1 Year Equifax Credit Monitoring: Home Depot Security Breach (No CC Required)

Saw this post on RFD. Home Depot is offering a free 1 year (200$ value) Equifax Premier Service Plan due to their recent credit card breach. All you have to do is call the Equifax number below, explain that you recently shopped at Home Depot, heard about the recent security breach and they'll...
  6. kangst3r

Brand New Sealed Intel LGA1155 i5 2500K, under warranty. 170$

I'm selling a brand new & sealed i5 2500k that I just received from Intel. The serial # shows that it's under warranty until August 2017, but I'm sure it's only 90 days (starting June 25th, 2014) since its a replacement unit. I'm asking 170$. Thanks.
  7. kangst3r

LF: Stock Intel i5 2500k Heatsink (DTC-DAA10)

Anyone have a stock i5 2500k heatsink lying around? I specifically need the one made by Delta ( E97378/DTC-DA0010) exactly like this: I'll come pick if up for 15$
  8. kangst3r

2001 Nissan Maxima 20th Anniversary Edition. Automatic 176,300KM, 2.5" Exhaust. $2750

2001 Nissan Maxima 20th Anniversary Edition. Automatic 176,300KM, 2.5" Exhaust. $2750 Je vends ma 2001 Nissan Maxima édition 20e Anniversaire. Je suis le 2ieme proprietaire ( je l'ai acheté de mes parents ). Automatique 4 vitesse, 227HP, 217 TQ VQ30DE-K. La voiture est en excellent état...
  9. kangst3r

Steam Hacked: "Watch Your Credit Cards"

Gabe Newell, founder and CEO of Valve Software, has announced that the online digital store, game library and multiplayer network has experienced a security breach and data loss. The announcement, released today (Thursday), began with the news that the Steam forums had been “defaced” in an...
  10. kangst3r

kijiji ad of the day (caddilac rice)..

i type bmw m5 in kijiji and i get this lulz. i know, i spelled Cadillac wrong. http://montreal.kijiji.ca/c-cars-vehicles-cars-trucks-Cadillac-avec-beaucoup-dinvestisement-exterieur-Negociable-W0QQAdIdZ300771645 Cadillac dexposition avec plus de 25 000 milles dinvestie facture a lapuie voiture...
  11. kangst3r

BMW E31 Accident

JgM1uKVkQLE :(:(:(:(:(
  12. kangst3r

Kijiji Find of the Day. GTR Neon limited.

http://montreal.kijiji.ca/c-cars-vehicles-cars-trucks-2001-Dodge-Neon-edition-speciale-limited-Berline-W0QQAdIdZ276707675# A QUI LA CHANCE.....Chrysler Doge Néon 2001, model GTR Sport édition spéciale limited, moteur twin cam 16 valves, vitres, miroir, sun roof et dévérouillage de portes...
  13. kangst3r

late for work in mtl

old ass video, probably a repost. 1:24 lolz
  14. kangst3r

2009 AMS Performance Nissan GT-R Alpha 9

theres a vid about this in the video section, here are the pics "800 crank horsepower with 550 pound-feet of torque on a 93 octane tune..." the e-mail reads. It's from Martin Musial, founder and president of Chicago-based AMS Performance, one of the country's premier aftermarket race and...
  15. kangst3r

LF VQ35DE + 6spd manual tranny

the title says it all, pm me if you have one for sale or if you know someone who does. Looking to replace my vq30de-k and 4speed auto slushbox. thanks :D
  16. kangst3r

Windshield Scratch

has anyone here have had their windshield repaired due to scratches and if so, where did you go and do it. i scratched my windshield while scraping ice off it and it left a 15 inch line across my windshield and its disgusting to look at. thanks!
  17. kangst3r

1st ticket need help.

So I'm driving 60 maybe 65 on maurice duplessis (50 zone). There's a honda accord far in front of me on my lane (7-8 car lengths ahead) about the same color as my car who's driving quite fast and takes a left on the next stop sign. So i stop at the sign, and continue driving down the street and...
  18. kangst3r

The best place to get rust repaired/La meilleure place pour faire reparer la rouille

I`m looking for recomendations for bodyshops that did a great job repairing rust on your car while not costing too much. In my case, it`s the rear quarter panel arch. Je cherche des recommendations d`un bodyshop qui a fait une bonne job de reparation de rouille sur votre vehicule en ne...
Back