Search results

1. Razz

electrical hot water tank savings

I own 4 properties, and my new house has an electrical water tank, my previous house(now rental) had gas, one of my condo that i rent is on electrical water tank as well. The 1 bedroom condo on electrical hot water tank has about 170$/mth hydro bills (gas heated furnace) the 3 floor 3 bed room...
  2. Razz

2003 Kawasaki Ninja ZX6R 636 Black

3950$ I have decided to try a new type of ride therefore I am selling my bike. I just took it out of it's spring tune up which included: Completed on April 15th 2015: - New rear tire - Synthetic Oil Change - Valve adjustment / Cam - Brake fluid change. - Front fork Seals - Chain...
  3. Razz

Help me name my Husky rescue.

I currently have a Husky and Lab(GF's lab). I am all about fostering and helping animals. I am rescuing this Husky from Sandy Lake Ontario, paying for this dog to fly in to Toronto and picking him up there Friday. long story short: A friend of mine is currently living in Sandy Lake(its on a...
  4. Razz

What Game(RPG) should my GF play?

So i'm trying to get my GF into a bit of video game (other than rock bank and original mario). She's up for it too. She recently just finished playing Zelda - Link to the past which she enjoyed. so we are looking for other adventure/rpg type games for her to play. The delimma is that we can't...
  5. Razz

Do what you want to other cars, no consequences.

figured i'd share this story to get some opinions, Let me explain what happened. Last summer(2014) there was some guy driving a like a retard down a blvd, at some point , he was behind me as soon as the light turned green, he drove past me (I'm on my motorcycle) into the bicycle lane and...
  6. Razz

I saw this little guy walking in traffic...

Going to work yesterday morning, this is a stretch of road where the limit is 80KM/H (so people go around 100) Saw this guy far from homes, I wonder why no one had stopped yet for him(or her). I had to stop and help the poor follow. Finally when I stopped and people saw me trying to get him...
  7. Razz

I'm slowly turning racist...

so my GF works for the city of Ottawa. And today they hosted a meeting for the community regarding parks and activities in the city, and activity days in community parks, etc. You know, city stuff. (kind of like Parcs and Recs if you watch that show). So at the meeting, there were some islam...
  8. Razz

Which would you rather? PS4/Xbox1 or Old classic new console

Which console would you be more likely to spend money on. (assuming console would be same price) Xbox1/PS4 that play new games, great graphics. OR if they made a console with today's graphic and yesterday's games. (up to PS1). So i'm talking about Final Fantasy 7 with today's graphic, Mario...
  9. Razz

How to save my burnt Xbox360 games to external Disk?

So i have my Xbox360 moded to play games on an external drive, I have about 30 games on disk that I want to save on the external drive so I don't have to use the disc anymore. How do i go about doing that through my PC? All I can find online is how to do it through the Xbox itself.
  10. Razz

Cops can't protect him, Ontario man wants special handgun permit

Thought this would start a wonderful debate http://www.sunnewsnetwork.ca/archives/sunnews/canada/2013/09/20130916-180906.html
  11. Razz

Game of Thrones Season 4 (the book) *maybe spoiler alert* question.

Relax before you think there is a trailer out already. I have read book 1,2 and saw all the series, sure enough I decided to read book 4 (Feast for Crows), I'm about 70 pages in and realize...i missed a lot. So can someone confirm that the TV series did NOT show the full book of Storm of...
  12. Razz

Justified ? Car tries to go around me - (Video)

So i'm on my bike driving normally with traffic, respecting the rules. and this car just tries to go around me like I don't exist so i smack her mirror dumb b*tch. You have to be a retard to do what she did.
  13. Razz

GF drops new bike (video)

So i managed to get my GF to get her motorcycle license and purchase a 2009 Ninja 250R to ride with me. (proud of her). We looked around to get one with no scratches for her, found one and 2 weeks later she drops it, lol. I was more disappointing in the fact that we had just replaced the right...
  14. Razz

Can you believe this??!!

Dad must pay child support for 3 kids that aren't his: Court rules http://www.ottawasun.com/2013/02/06/dad-must-pay-child-support-for-3-kids-that-arent-his-court-rules I cannot begin to imagine how frustrated the guy must be, if it was me, someone would die.
  15. Razz

Only in Quebec would you see something this stupid.

I can't think of enough words to write on how stupid Quebec is, it never ends with Quebec. At this point with everything the province keeps doing, anyone who tries to defend Quebec for what it does is like trying to convince an adult that santa clause is real...
  16. Razz

Where to get Cheap sunglasses? Oakley type

I've had Oakleys for 10 years, some break, some I lost, etc. Frankly, I don't think 200$ is a fair price for sun glasses anymore and I just can't justify spending that much for sunglasses. So i'm looking elsewhere to buy a pair, but I don't know where, I'm ok with buying online. I don't care...
  17. Razz

Remember the publicity add with car in pot hole?

sorry if repost (only looked on first page) well this happened yesterday in Ottawa http://www.ottawasun.com/2012/09/05/city-works-to-fix-sinkhole-reopen-hwy-174
  18. Razz

if you're an ass man (or girl?)...

You should come to Ottawa on Wed @ noon... taken with BB I didn't want to look like a perv so i didn't take many pics... mind you the ones i got aren't that good, lol
  19. Razz

vasectomy

Anyone got one? I do not ever want children, i think i should get one, but just the thought of doing this makes my balls numb. What are the side effect? will I be shooting less jizz(sorry for lack of better word) or something... will it look different? I am single.
  20. Razz

Java programmers - 100$ to do this for me...

will give 100$ paypal or cash (if you live locally), I don't have time for this, i started a new position at my job and i rather focus on that, it's a school assignment (in school part time to pass time). I need this done by Sunday. I'm at part 2 of 3 (so only did 1st part) and i just can't...
Back